• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

j92MTZhUncTP.png
Is this some kinda parody article?

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
The house Republicans are going to be producing bills like mad. Knowing, they have zero chance of ever becoming laws. Republicans are so tuff
when they control one house and have zero power to actually produce anything of importance.
Its grandstanding time. Once again. Bread and circus , Nothing but , Bread and circus.
Worthless fucks one and all!

Edit. To add. These bills are aimed at the fools who still believe there are two opposing parties who fight for their constituents!
I don't know whether to pity those people or despise them for their ignorance!

Last edited:
I haven't been to Ireland in a little while. My brother and his family were just there in December and Dublin is no longer Ireland. He told me I wouldn't recognize it. Here's the thing, the people don't like it. I don't understand why .gov do this to their people all over Europe and the US. I get they don't give a shit about us, but I still can't understand destroying your own country and heritage.

ISIS Beatle VANISHES from US custody​

One of the so-called 'ISIS Beatles' serving a life sentence for the torture and murder of western hostages has disappeared from the US prison system.
Alexanda Kotey, 39, is no longer in custody at Pennsylvania's high-security Canaan prison, Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) records revealed.
The Londoner was jailed in America last year after having pleaded guilty in 2021 to eight criminal charges relating to the abduction, torture and beheading of Islamic State hostages in Syria between 2012 and 2015.

I haven't been to Ireland in a little while. My brother and his family were just there in December and Dublin is no longer Ireland. He told me I wouldn't recognize it. Here's the thing, the people don't like it. I don't understand why .gov do this to their people all over Europe and the US. I get they don't give a shit about us, but I still can't understand destroying your own country and heritage.
Did they use dominion voting machines? Get a few corrupt politicians taking money and they don't mind screwing over their own country.
WEF and ol George S have been doing their best to eliminate a certain 'people'.

Statism and globalism has no "country" or "heritage". Just take a look at one of the most disturbing globalist projects being done right now, the construction of "The Line" in the Saudi Arabian desert. This is what they want to achieve. An entire populace crammed into an artificially sustained mega-metropolis where every move and word is monitored by a digitalized surveillance state apparatus, while the elites themselves have the rest of the world to themselves and whatever mega-projects such as space elevators that they have in mind and do not want the peasants to be able to access. Ireland, Scotland, etc., to them, would be "City 2", "City 3", by the time they are done. This is starting to shape up into becoming one of these sci fi stories like the Archonate novel series by Matt Hughes (a UK author by the way), where the rich and elite class of a planet reaps all of the technology of space travel, own entire fleets of luxury space yachts, etc., while the peasant population conduct their own lives in dangerous, unsanitary, and crime ridden slums that are stark contrasts to the ships that are constantly crisscrossing the sky every second.

It’s well underway in Austria too. Not so much in Hungary, Orban and his Conservative government have successfully held off the eu.

Looks like the eu greased/threatened the right palms in Croatia, they just changed over from Forints to the euro.

It’s well underway in Austria too. Not so much in Hungary, Orban and his Conservative government have successfully held off the eu.

Looks like the eu greased/threatened the right palms in Croatia, they just changed over from Forints to the euro.
It seems Czechia is still holding out too. The Texas of Europe.

You can't make this up. California Democrat politician Scott Weiner makes claim that "gas stoves are causing all of the cardiac problems"... They KNOW that almost the entire population does not believe them, and openly call them liars, scum, and psychopaths. The comments in all of the platforms that enable commenting shows just the scope of cynicism and bitterness that the people hold against them, but double down they go...

Now another batch found in his garage. This is exactly how they will make him step down.

they wont push him out. they have perfected the election steal so why do they care if its a corrupt dimenia patient?

Pushing him out over this would be a major scandal and they wont damage the Dem party like that. Why wouldnt they cheat to get Biden elected again in '24 and then Kamala the next two terms after that?

only way Joe goes anywhere is if he dies or resigns and cites failing health reasons. he WILL NOT be pushed out in the midst of a scandal.

The WEF wants to kill off all the white people except for themselves and their families. Its part of their plan for the great reset!

Edit. I see its been answered.

I think I could beat one in a gun fight. Depends on the distance, LOL
Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Love it 8% in a fist fight. Wonder how many could beat up a Grizzly or Polar bear (I mean, they do win on the cute factor...especially polar bears)?
I'll admit, I couldn't beat a lion up with hands, pistol, and perhaps rifle (depending on range and if it was charging me - we're not talking a normal "gang-banger perp" here...wild animal at charging speed...HUGE difference (or is there?) ).
Depends on whether you speak jive or not...