• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

There are those of us that also heat their homes with natural gas. By turning off the gas, you will cause undue suffering.

Also, what about restaurants. I've never seen a professional kitchen that doesn't use natural gas.
Undue suffering is your fault. If you want heat, just buy an approved heating system. Its simple....just like going back to school and learning to code. The change is up to you, get on the winning team.

fuck! they will starve us all!

k3Rs0TAFxBdJ.png

Boy, can I foresee problems with this. Relaxin is a hormone, that although occurs in small amounts in men (prostate), is primarily produced in women in pregnancy to enhance blood vessels formation in the placenta as well as other changes to enable development of the fetus and delivery.

We know that unchecked cancerous tumor growth and metastases is enabled by angiogenesis (blood vessel formation) of cancers. There are direct links to how aggressive a tumor is and its ability to enhance blood vessels formation to "spread" the cancerous cells.

We know, for example from the DOD database that have since been scrubbed but also early studies, testimonies of oncologists, etc. that we are seeing a horrible wave of aggressive cancers post-jab presenting in late and often untreatable stages. How do you think adding a "treatment" that increases blood vessels formation will affect this phenomena?
We appreciate your assessment from the side of education specific to the subject.

Bring it. Can't wait.

Neither can I. Ready as well. Even if they have hundreds of more Bryan Kohbergers or Parkland shooters in their ranks waiting to do their bidding. Some people just do not get scared by that kind of thing. They just get very irritated and angry...

WAN BA DAN. DAO WO MEN JIALAI ZHOU SI LE!...

Last edited:
Watermelon
Fried Chicken
Nappy
Kinky
Brillo
Black
Brown
White
Basketball
Slave
Master
Servant
Hood
Chains
Rope
Hang/Hang
Nothing but more word salad. I have never heard her give any kind of intelligent statement to a question. 🤡🤡🤡
I woke up this morning with cold feet and a piss-hard.
KJ-P would make a decent foot warmer at the foot of my rack. She’s not interested in piss hards , as we know , but it would keep her mouth from jabbering.😜

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

So Tylenol wasn't safe in pregnancy at all?

Interdasting.

And yet... lets take a look at everyones favorite big bad demon, fentanyl.
Or fuck it, lets go all the way and look at 3-methylfentanyl, even. So potent that Russia used it as a goddang chemical weapon in the theater hostage crisis.

Its been shown over and over in studies, that aside from the risks associated with street level abuse(eg: HIV from sharing syringes and overdosing), there are ZERO toxic long term effects from opioid use. If one had theoretical supply of infinite amount of pharma quality/clean opioids, they haven't found ANY toxic side effects associated with even lifelong use. Even lifelong use of something insane like 3-MF(aside from a hellacious but non-lethal withdrawal/addiction- and if used during pregnancy, the babe will be born addicted and have to be weaned off, but ZERO negative long term effects otherwise). An extreme example I know.. but things that certainly make me wonder at least...

Can't say the same thing about alcohol. Or even tylenol, apparently..?
I hereby declare tylenol be made illegal and everyone's tylenol bottles be replaced with chemical weapon grade 3-methylfentanyl. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry no you can't. Ask the folks in Oz that the gathered up and put into camps. Ask the people that lost their jobs. Loose your job and you loose your income. Most people need income. They will "force" you to comply one way or another. If you say that you will not, you will stand and fight against this. Two words for you. Ruby Ridge.

You are only a "domestic terrorist" if you meet some of the following:

• White male
  • Christian
  • Believe in two genders
  • Only want to have sex with the other gender
  • Have voted Republican at least once in your life
  • Think BLM stands for Bitches Love Money or Burn Loot Murder
  • Understands that a gun is inanimate
  • Understand that green energy and climate change is political/financial
  • Knows the difference between a vaccine and an injection
If you don't fall under that list you can burn shit to the ground and the FBI could not care less