• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

02CDAE81-3419-4D86-8D9D-8EAD3D084D3D.png

Tucker is ripping though GOP candidates like a chainsaw 🤣 on Blaze TV

Before this (Branden's) admin, has there ever been such a disregard for the Judicial branch and the rule of law? He has violated Remain in Mexico, he has violated Dobbs by facilitating mailing of Plan B and establishment of abortion centers within military bases in states with strict anti-abortion laws, and now this.

This is a totalitarian tyranny.

"Reclaim America" - These glowbois look familar. We should be very scared - what FF are they preparing for? I'm thinking they might go big - as in Bye Bye Branden big.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Ltcg
Miniature giant doom fish portends global tectonic havoc!

Strange bites from rare creature known to attack submarines!!!

More...

"The patient arrested for gunning down a beloved Tennessee surgeon earlier this week was previously charged with attacking his stepfather with a butcher knife, The Post can exclusively report.

Larry Pickens, 29, knifed his stepfather four times and left him with two punctured lungs, according to sources and an incident report from the attack.

He was also was institutionalized approximately 10 times as a result of his mental health before his alleged attack at Dr. Benjamin Mauck’s surgery earlier this week, according to sources."

Media Manipulators at fox emphasized the ar15, nothing else. What a shit show.
IIRC, this happened about 2-3 years ago. I recall that the grandfather of one of the turdlings that broke in the house was upset because it "wasn't a fair fight."

He was absolutely correct. It didn't start out as a fair fight with three against one. The young man grabbed an AR-15 to make sure that the odds were even again.

For that matter, it could have been any gun and they would have been very dead.

Or imagine I f someone just started doing just that on their own accord......

Doc
In the late 70's early 80's 60 minutes did a segment on armed citizens patrolling the southern border. They would actually shoot at the illegals and force them back across the border. I've searched the web for this segment and can't find it.

The new G.I. Jane wannabe thread from yesterday got nuked. What did I miss?

Yes please somebody tell us
Not sure the exact reason but this link was posted by one our members. Change the age to 22 and slightly less info but basically copy pasted.

Not sure the exact reason but this link was posted by one our members. Change the age to 22 and slightly less info but basically copy pasted.
Ha, that was me but I didn't report the thread. I was curious if it would post more.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Got to give some credit where credit is due……..

Massachusetts is faced with an absolute turd if a gun law and the Ware olive is speaking out.
View attachment 8182873

Here lies the crux of their reasoning for this......

Not even off duty cops will be able to carry weapons.

If there was a law enforcement exception, trust me, they would not gave a shit about this.