PortaJohn

lt6DQhQ5Spnl.png

government added 49k jobs in november. the swamp gets bigger and deeper. :(
F'n seasonal jobs and those people on unemployment...benefits ran out (why unemployment stats dropped). Mac:rolleyes:
They should be made to pay. Impeached from their positions, sent to prison, and made to pay those arrested/imprisoned/falsely accused, with their homes, properties, stocks, bank accounts, etc.. They need to totally lose everything that matters to them, so this will never happen again. Mac:mad:

F'n seasonal jobs and those people on unemployment...benefits ran out (why unemployment stats dropped). Mac:rolleyes:

They should be made to pay. Impeached from their positions, sent to prison, and made to pay those arrested/imprisoned/falsely accused, with their homes, properties, stocks, bank accounts, etc.. They need to totally lose everything that matters to them, so this will never happen again. Mac:mad:
The unemployment rate you are referring to is called U6; it includes those who have stopped looking. It is “officially” at 7.2% and is on an upward trend. It doesn’t include nonresidents (illegals), etc so it is actually higher than that.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex

Sorry it'll never happen. The DOJ is corrupted from top to bottom.
They used to say that we are not a banana republic. We don't procecute our political opposition. Now they say that we're not a banana republic. We only procecute people that are white nationalist, domestic terrorists that oppose the destruction of the republic.

Wife got fired from her govt job for basically requiring the new director to abide by policy and procedure when spending money.

Lady wanted to schedule "retreats" for her hierarchy and buy booze using donor money. Director decided to get rid of wifes employment of 30 years as cost savings - will break her department in thirds and hire three new managers - no money will be saved.

They are looting the gov as they bring it down.

Guessing the note that probably exists in my wife's file "Not of elite class and refused vaccine" probably played a role too.

Last edited:
Fighter jet just went over the town. God how my ears perk up because nothing sounds like it. It shocks me as I stand on my porch scanning the sky in my sleep shorts that I don't see my other neighbors doing the same but if they even noticed the sound they probably think "Oh I wish we didn't live so close to the airport ten miles away. I have to get a yard sign to stop the runway expansion."

Navy/Army game is in town this weekend. Probably practicing a flyover route from Southern NH to Foxboro.

Unseasonably warm today. Strikes me as a day for fuckery. Shades of Boston Marathon.

Reactions: Mwalex