PortaJohn

Every single time
These people are raised with an imaginary chip on their shoulder.

Is that another way of saying: “Zero Impulse Control?”

Fixed it…..

Did anyone see what color she was? I must have missed it. Anyway, the MO fits that of an Abyssinian Amish woman every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Why is DHS doing law enforcement?

Don’t we have law enforcement already?

And as far as Josh Hawley….

51423637-379A-4A28-A3D0-AAB6DFEB4661.jpeg

Wife got fired from her govt job for basically requiring the new director to abide by policy and procedure when spending money.

Lady wanted to schedule "retreats" for her hierarchy and buy booze using donor money. Director decided to get rid of wifes employment of 30 years as cost savings - will break her department in thirds and hire three new managers - no money will be saved.

They are looting the gov as they bring it down.

Guessing the note that probably exists in my wife's file "Not of elite class and refused vaccine" probably played a role too.
Time to consider moving away to freedom?

Wife got fired from her govt job for basically requiring the new director to abide by policy and procedure when spending money.

Lady wanted to schedule "retreats" for her hierarchy and buy booze using donor money. Director decided to get rid of wifes employment of 30 years as cost savings - will break her department in thirds and hire three new managers - no money will be saved.

They are looting the gov as they bring it down.

Guessing the note that probably exists in my wife's file "Not of elite class and refused vaccine" probably played a role too.
Once we each individually realize the depth and breadth of the uni-party bureaucratic apparatus, it is much simpler to understand what they are doing and fortify ourselves. The long term response to things like this is to think like the Chinese about the future. It’s sad to say, but I am much harsher and have lost much empathy since 2020. I try to make my sons understand the necessity of being able to live at peace with an enduring harshness inside, when it is required.

The unemployment rate you are referring to is called U6; it includes those who have stopped looking. It is “officially” at 7.2% and is on an upward trend. It doesn’t include nonresidents (illegals), etc so it is actually higher than that.
Yes, you are correct. The wifey and I were just discussing this, when we were watching "The Five". I forgot to mention that small tidbit of fact that people quit looking for jobs also. It's not as "great" as they make it sound. I just hope people are starting to see thru this b.s.. Mac(y)

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Imagine the good a well placed asteroid could do if it landed on the correct building at the correct time....
I'm still waiting to see that building, with every one of those F's, be buried about a mile below the surface of the earth. Mac;)