• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

we6Lw9zRUVQ8.jpeg

one year before joining Fox News, Tucker Carlson described himself as a “trust fund baby” and “extraordinarily loaded just from money I inherited”.

On the same radio show, Carlson described himself as an “out-of-the-closet elitist”: “I don’t run around pretending to be a man of the people; I’m absolutely not a man of the people, at all.”

My guess is that Elon is now off the reservation. A deadly accident is their best option. I don’t think Elon is as charismatic as Trump, so a low key social dismantling of Elon’s life may suffice to negate his reach and strength.
An accidental aspirin overdose is always on the table…….

Which hide member thought of this?

"Gunbusters does not necessarily destroy the firearm which is handed over at these buybacks. Rather, it often destroys the part on which the serial number is located, then sells the remaining gun parts on the gun parts market. As a result, “Gunbusters and its five licensees across the country, for example, recently averaged more than $90,000 a week in combined online sales of hundreds of disassembled guns from government clients.”

follow up.. on beach vibrator lady

"Not a normal suicide"
Neighbors say -
'I believe that dude killed her. We heard a lot of commotion that one night then we never saw her or heard her again.'
Police say
'We don't know if she shot herself on purpose or if she shot herself accidentally.'

Riyadh to block COP28 final document unless provision on phasing out fossil fuel removed

We are going to keep screwing around until the only ones with oil are the BRICS nations. That has serious military implications.

"Please, help me, show me for a phase-out of fossil fuel that will allow for sustainable socio-economic development, unless you want to take the world back into caves.”