• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

PortaJohn

I feel like we have had this discussion three times now. I live in the same fucking county you live in! Johnson County, MO! I probably live within 5 miles of you. I work Lee's Summit, it is getting over run with the shit bags from Independence and the city. You are no where close to small town USA. You live 20 minutes from all the bullshit I see. All the same rude people I see, you see the same. You go15 miles east, you're in Warrensburg, you go 15 miles west you're in Lee's Summit. Yeah, I live on 77acres, but it is not small town USA by any means. You know who will say "thank you" when I hold a door, is old white men like yourself!

The more of your shit I read, the more I think your full of shit! It makes me not believe a single fucking word you say about anything!
So you think Johnson County MO is not country? And it does not get much smaller then Kingsville, you are a total fucking idiot if you don't think that is small town USA. The kid went to Holden for school, that is also small town USA.

You are a very bitter person with a very big chip on your shoulder. You better have that looked at.

There is a good chance.....this small town USA is starting to get the stigma of Meth county, MO. Same small town county where they stole my UTV and trailer last August. Such an honest small town! Oh, lets not forget the catalytic converters they cut off my truck 1.5 years ago.

.....but hey, they hold the second set of doors open for an old guy!

There is part of the bitter.

So you live on 77ac and they drove down all that way to cut off your cat. Yea not only are you bitter but you are full of shit, or did they do that when you are in town?

repeating the lies.

Y2OXXJJ7g6vo.jpeg

A friend of mine, long passed, was on Peleliu. At the time that I knew him, he was a soft-spoken, kind-hearted old gentleman.

He said that he and a few other Marines found five dead Marines on that island with their genitals cut off and shoved in their mouths.

He went on to say, "after that, I never took prisoners."

I never asked what he meant by that because it needed no explanation.
I have read every book I could find on the battle of Peleliu and still difficult to fathom the savagery of that battle. At that time, coverage of the battle was overshadowed by the news from Europe and the Philippines. The whole idea of taking the island was MacArthur's to supposedly protect his flank in the Philippines. Halsey thought it was a waste of men and materials and just wanted to bypass the island. General Rupertas stated it would be a three day campaign but the island only was only secured until after nearly thirty days of brutal fighting. It basically wiped out the 1st Marines as a fighting unit under Puller's command.

CHICAGO — Carlos Mavarez Viloria, a resident of the Standard Club migrant shelter in downtown Chicago, has been arrested ten times since arriving in our fair city last summer, according to police and court records.

Viloria was consistently released from custody after each arrest, but that ended with the tenth case, his first felony, and he is currently living in the Cook County jail.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
Postponed for a 3rd time..
Boeing launch
"NASA and Boeing have set another date – June 1
-helium leak detected after the May 6 scrub of the first crewed launch due to an unrelated issue with a valve in the Atlas V's Centaur upper stage.
  • the team was happy to launch to spacecraft as is and manage the leak accordingly.
  • while investigating the Starliner's propulsion system, the team discovered a potential vulnerability: a de-orbit burn might not be possible in the event of multiple thruster failures."
Not to worry people - the people on the ground have a solution :(
"To handle this admittedly very unlikely failure scenario, a new de-orbit procedure has been developed."​
IMO, Expect another delay, they management has kicked out this warning
"The next step will be the Delta-Agency Flight Readiness review to assess the work done and the flight rationale. Should all go well, the first chance to launch will be on June 1, with additional opportunities on June 2, 5, and 6. "​
How long before this becomes an uncrewed mission so Boeing can stop the $$ bleed and fulfill their contract with NASA?

Warning Issued Over Mystery Beach Clumps—'Avoid Touching'​

It's Tar. The mystery is, where or what caused the massive spill that is effecting the coast.
Lumps of tar have been mysteriously washing ashore along Washington and Oregon beaches, and officials do not know why.​
Officials first noticed the tar from an unknown source, washing up near Beards Hollow in Washington, on May 19. At the same time, birds covered in oil were spotted in northern Oregon and southern Washington, a statement from the United States Coast Guard reported.​

To those that aren't familiar with how the transplant system used to work, with a few exceptions (i.e. voluntary living donors), since organs are a limited resource who gets a particular organ depends on 1.) the prognosis of the patient without the organ and 2). the probability of success of viability of the organ in the recipient - of which two major factors used for prediction are the degree of genetic (immunologic) similarity between the donor and recipient (HLA markers) and medical compliance since taking meds exactly and keeping appointments are critical in graft survival. (I.e. a recent drug addict who used in the prior 6 months or failed to keep doctor appointments is not going to get an organ over the same medical status/immunological match without that compromise).

Some hospitals/transplant programs have used vaccine status as an indication of "medical compliance" and hence their justification for denial on transplant lists. Preferentially giving organs to recipients based on race alone that have less need, lower immunological compatability, or compliance factors makes no medical sense (although one can argue the "must be jabbed" rule likewise desn't make sense regarding organ viability).

I wonder if this minority preference changes when cauasians become the minority due to "newcomer" inlfux.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mosin46 and Mwalex
To those that aren't familiar with how the transplant system used to work, with a few exceptions (i.e. voluntary living donors), since organs are a limited resource who gets a particular organ depends on 1.) the prognosis of the patient without the organ and 2). the probability of success of viability of the organ in the recipient - of which two major factors used for prediction are the degree of genetic (immunologic) similarity between the donor and recipient (HLA markers) and medical compliance since taking meds exactly and keeping appintments are critical in graft survival. (I.e. a recent drug addict who used in the prior 6 months or failed to keep doctor appointments is not going to get an organ over the same medical status/immunological match without that compromise).

Some hospitals/transplant programs have used vaccine status as an indication of "medical compliance" and hence their justification for denial on transplant lists. Preferentially giving organs to recipients based on race alone that have less need, lower immunological compatability, or compliance factors makes no medical sense (although one can argue the "must be jabbed" rule likewise desn't make sense regarding organ viability).

I wonder if this minority preference changes when cauasians become the minority due to "newcomer" inlfux.
My wife was scheduling a mammogram the other day and the scheduler asked about her vaccine status, my wife asked why (ready to b pissed off) and the woman told her they don’t do the mammograms on recently vaccinated women….. any idea why?

• Wow
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
My wife was scheduling a mammogram the other day and the scheduler asked about her vaccine status, my wife asked why (ready to b pissed off) and the woman told her they don’t do the mammograms on recently vaccinated women….. any idea why?

The medical answer is because the vaccination can cause swollen axilllary lymph nodes - raising a red flag suspicious for malignancy instead of jab effect.
Edit: I think the recommendation is if its a routine mammogram to wait a few weeks, if its being done for a mass not to postpone it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddystone