• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

PortaJohn

1719000354461.png

SCOTUS ruling today:
In the Department of State v Munoz opinion the Court ruled that “a citizen does not have a fundamental liberty interest in her noncitizen spouse being admitted to the country.”

How can amnesty be an EO? That sounds like something requiring an act of Congress.

Last edited:

And the uniparty spearheaded by Mike Johnson just gave them all the hundreds of billions of dollars they need to accomplish this including a new building and new equipment for surveillance, along with destruction of our fourth amendment of the constitution legally permitting them to do so. All traitors to their oaths to the Constitution.

How can amnesty be an EO? That sounds like something requiring an act of Congress.
pedo pete and his handlers don't give a shit, as long as they can blame "the other side" for stopping him.
they have some sob story about a family being separated all queued up to run...

SCOTUS ruling today:
In the Department of State v Munoz opinion the Court ruled that “a citizen does not have a fundamental liberty interest in her noncitizen spouse being admitted to the country.”

What if it’s her brother who is her spouse?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308
A friend asked about solar last week my opinion.

My opinion is it’s a good thing.

If the panels are on a pedestal or in a field and you have battery storage I think they are worthwhile as a supplement to main power.

That’s not the system he is looking at though.

MA is waging war on natural gas. They killed coal under the last Republican governor and now the dem wants to kill natural gas.

He is worried about electric prices skyrocketing……..and they will……and the govt subsidized installation is starting to sound attractive.

Think is MA allows no “storage” all electricity produced has to go back into the grid. You are just free rental for your former provider to increase their mandated “clean energy” production.

That and I see plenty of accounts of the subsidized installers getting the money from the up front installation than being non existent for servicing the 25 year system.

Solar is good if you pay for your own and have big storage but what people are doing in the northeast with the “programs” is robbery.

Notice its losing your rights based on accusation, not conviction... Thomas was the only dissenter in ths 8-1 decision.
Yes they repeatedly rule in favor of what they feel is the greater good instead of the law.

Reactions: Bbob and TACC