• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

The Judge has spoken.

Reactions: gigamortis

Even corrupt Cuomo said the NY trial should never have happened.

cuoma is just trying to get back some relevance by saying things he would never say while on cnn, or completely contradicting things he actually said on the air while employed at cnn. i would appreciate it more if he explained to his audience why he is saying these things now.

cuoma is just trying to get back some relevance by saying things he would never say while on cnn, or completely contradicting things he actually said on the air while employed at cnn. i would appreciate it more if he explained to his audience why he is saying these things now.
I could care less about anything cuomo says. He and his brother are both snakes.

*couldn't

1719072357847.jpeg

Tortured Kids and family with HOT knife to the skin
animals were looking for -" was an attempt 'to get (the family) to tell them where their money and guns were.'"
I bet the family goes and buys guns now.. and carries them..

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r

Between the green card to college grads and this...calls them nasty and mean after calling them tough. Trying to sort this out - I think he realizes they will vote regardless of whether they legally have that right and he wants a piece of that pie.IMaybe that's why he hasn't mentioned the mass deportation in a while. I would laugh if he even got 20% of the illegal vote.

Reports are aas many as 200K CCP, I mean Chinese nationals have entered the US as undocumented migrants.
Chinese people have been flying into NYC over the last 25 years for vacation and are never seen again when the visa expires.
(Watched the 2004 Manchurian Candidate with Denzel this afternoon with a different set of eyes, very sobering)

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
This was the plan all along of course. Any bets on how many “votes” Biden will get this time?

What’s the over/under on 100M+ votes?

Nothing was done when swing states esp. blue cities had 105% of registered voters voting in 2020. Now, since the illegals are registering, they will show up as registered voters in Nov.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about all of the US soldiers who died or were maimed protecting "democracy" in the history of this once great nation. The illegals have no concept of that - its just about the free sh*t they get.

Last edited:

Mad Maxine promises a civil war if Trump loses?

Sounds like they are already planning a false flag after the next election "results" to justify coming mass discrimination/incarceration or worse of any political dissidents. Makes total sense with all the funding they got for surveilling US citizens.

Last edited:
Reactions: notacos4u