• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Do your research. Biden campaign in 2020 on free down payments, (yes, provided down payments up to 20%), and guaranteed mortgages for first time homebuyers provided they come from certain ethnic backgrounds only. He tried to do the same thing with regards to benefits only for black farmers, and the supreme court shot it down, but we know he doesn't listen to the Supreme Court rulings. I suspect that his initial campaign promise from 2020 is actually being met subvertly,
Again, I'm not sure what I did or said to trigger you but whatever it's worth- I'm sorry if you took it personally. Look at my my posting history 80+% of it is dank meme's spreading the message of liberty... and yeah that includes you as well. Not sure what set you off against me but may I suggest taking a step back and re-evaluating your position?

We might never be friends, and that's ok. But we don't have to be adversaries here on the Hide either. But that's entirely your choice. Either way, I wish you the best (sincerely).

-LD

(7) The remark about Judeo-Christian principles- also not much help there. I'll say that on one hand my understanding of American History supports your remark but also many of our founding father's weren't exactly "devout" Christians either. Myself- I'm the product of 13 years of Catholic education, was raised as "Irish Catholic" (yes there some nuances there) but it didn't... stick for me. That said- it doesn't make a difference to me whether you identify as Catholic, Jewish, Pagan, or even Zoroastrian for that matter. You do you without any qualms to me. I am concerned a bit with Islam but that's both complicated and personal to me. But I believe in the constitution's provision of freedom of religion as well. You do you, you won't get any grief from me on

LA PD told to stand down attack on LA synagogue - videos above. And we know the FBI has been targeting catholics and trying to infitrate parishes.

Last edited:
Again, I'm not sure what I did or said to trigger you but whatever it's worth- I'm sorry if you took it personally. Look at my my posting history 80+% of it is dank meme's spreading the message of liberty... and yeah that includes you as well. Not sure what set you off against me but may I suggest taking a step back and re-evaluating your position?

We might never be friends, and that's ok. But we don't have to be adversaries here on the Hide either. But that's entirely your choice. Either way, I wish you the best (sincerely).

-LD

Its absolutely not taken personally - because I was in denial myelf about the direction our government was taking 10+ years ago. I knew there was corruption, but I didn't realize our government was no longer following the Constitution, and there existed the fourth branch of government that actually had power over the other three. After a few events, Snowden, IRS targeting under Lerner, etc. made it pretty darn clear. Now they aren't even hiding their agenda.

Its not directly personally towards you - I'm guessing you are probably at least 20 years younger than me so I have a little life experience here, and what frustrates me is when groups of individuals together give an outright tyrannical government a "pass" in their totalitarian actions and you turn a blind eye - you are smart enough to see it, you are here in the Pit and you have access to the information you need to process reality, but you have blinders on and "just want to give them the benefit of doubt".

Maybe you glow, you post memes left and right that are not consistent with what you were saying - there is a quite sharp incongruity and I have noticed this before. It's kind of funny I just got a message "do you really want to like this post"? Just wow, never had that happen before. Maybe you're trying to set us up with these memes, that's kind of sad if that were to be the case. My strong gut/gestault is you very well might glow; and hence you have to think this is the best or maybe even only way to provide your family security - in which case I can only tell you that this is all, ALL, an issue of a battle of two principalities and you can only serve one master. I consider myself to be friends with at least three people on here of the same occupation, despite knowing that. I'm sure I have a quite large "file" and I know I will be targeted after the next election (I actually already have been) purely for exercising what are supposed to be my freedoms. I pray for them like I will pray for you.

I'm sorry you were lead astray in our your Catholic upbringing, I know several Satanists that arose from the same circumstance. Organized religion made me turn away from God for several years, and almost cost my brother his salvation, as he was quite high up in a satanic cult. Read your Bible for guidance, ignore apocryphia. If you don't have one in your household, you can PM me and I will send you one because I don't want you and your loved ones to go where I won't be. That's how much I love you as a brother. If you need evidence to believe the Bible is the true word of God, please ask and I will try to help settle that as well.

I'm guessing you went to school somewhere in late eighties or later when they started to encourage Marxist ideology and indoctination of kids. Please understand, I don't want to offend you, but I kind of want to really shake you a little (I couldn't hurt you physically at under 100lbs- believe me), but just say "WAKE UP". You and your friends, colleagues ARE our future and you and them letting this happen is at the least complacency, if not more. Please, please, do a deep dive on why you think the way you do. Read through this whole thread again if you must. Why is power and control so important? Why are they putting globalists agenda over those of US citizens, as is happening IDENTICALLY in lock step with Europe and Canada? Why has Alexander Soros (that took over after George) visited the White House over 34 times?

I firmly believe that this country and the Constitution it was founded on made it the greatest country in the world for over two centuries. It almost seems like the founding fathers thought of everything when they created the balance of powers. But here we are when that has been ignored, we see the consequences. I have pretty much lost all hope in ever having this country return to the once great nation it was. But the answer is not about just an election of a Trump or Trump-like figure, it's in awakening individuals such as yourself to the reality of what's happening. And for that I pray for you, your family and everyone like you.

TBH, I don't know if I will even be alive to see the outcome of November at this point. If there was such a thing as Hell on earth I'm in it now, maybe that's why I'm a little more outspoken now than I ever have been, and yes it's because of the ACA and other policies of this administration. I know if self-preservation was an issue I should shut up and get off the keyboard, but I am willing to make that sacrifice. I know and firmly believe the only thing it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to say nothing. I try very hard never, ever to dislike anyone or wish ill willl on anyone, (it is a tenet of my Faith to instead pray for those instead) but I do hate the principality that influences their actions and thoughts.

Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
promised not to release the rest?

fBGp533A67AF.jpeg

Didn't some guy go to jail for a joke on social media like this a few years back.....oh wait it's the Democrats doing it, so it's fine. Carry on.

Doc

Didn't some guy go to jail for a joke on social media like this a few years back.....oh wait it's the Democrats doing it, so it's fine. Carry on.

Doc

This one is just saying Trump doesn't want mail-in votes. This makes me think that PA will do its thing electronically this year.

Tucker interviewed the guy who was sentenced to prison over his meme. The guy that went to prison suggested in 2020 that Biden supporters can just vote by text - and HRC took HUGE offense to that (he was only prosecuted after Joe took office). There was a woman that same week that posted the exact meme expect directed to Trump voters, that they could vote for Trumo by text, she never even was investigated, but I want to be 100% clear we do not have a two-tiered justice system.

Last edited:
Its absolutely not taken personally - because I was in denial myelf about the direction our government was taking 10+ year ago. I knew there was corruption, but I didn't realize our government was no longer following the Constitution,and there existed the fourth branch of government that actually had power over the other three. After a few events, Snowden, IRS targeting under Lerner, etc. made it pretty darn clear. Now they aren't even hiding their agenda.

Its not directly personally towards you - I'm guessing you are probably at least 20 years younger than me so I have a little life experience here, and what frustrates me is when groups of individuals together give an outright tyrannical govenrment a "pass" in their totalitarian actions and you turn a blind eye - you are smart enough to see it,you are here in the Pit and you have access to the information you need to process reality, but you have blinders on and "just want to give them the benefit of doubt".

Maybe you glow, you post memes left and right that are not consistent with what you were saying - there is a quite sharp incongruity and I have noticed this before. It's kind of funny I just got a message "do you really want to like this post"? Just wow, never had that happen before. Maybe you're trying to set us up with these memes, that's kind of sad if that were to be the case. My strong gut/gestault is you very well might glow; and hence you have to think this is the best or maybe even only way to provide your family security - in which case I can only tell you that this is all, ALL, an issue of a battle of two principalities and you can only serve one master. I consider myself to be friends with at least three people on here of the same occupation, despite knowing that. I'm sure I have a quite large "file" and I know I will be targeted after the next election (I actually already have been) purely for exercising what are supposed to be my freedoms. I pray for them like I will pray for you.

I'm sorry you were lead astray in our your Catholic upbringing, I know several Satanists that arose from the same circumstance. Organized religion made me turn away from God for several years, and almost cost my brother his salvation, as he was quite high up in a satanic cult. Read your Bible for guidance, ignore apocryphia. If you don't have one in your household, you can PM me and I will send you one because I don't want you and your loved ones to go where I won't be. That's how much I love you as a brother. If you need evidence to believe the Bible is the true word of God, please ask and I will try to help settle that as well.

I'm guessing you went to school somewhere in late eighties or later when they started to encourage Marxist ideology and indoctination of kids. Please understand, I don't want to offend you, but I kind of want to really shake you a little (I couldn't hurt you physically at under 100lbs- believe me), but just say "WAKE UP". You and your friends, colleagues ARE our future and you and them letting this happen is at the least complacency, if not more. Please, please, do a deep dive on why you think the way you do. Read through this whole thread again if you must. Why is power and control so important? Why are they putting globalists agenda over those of US citizens, as is happening IDENTICALLY in lock step with Europe and Canada? Why has Alexander Soros that took over after George visited the White House over 34 times?

I firmly believe that this country and the Constitution it was founded on made it the greatest country in the world for over two centuries. It almost seems like the founding fathers thought of everything when they created the balance of powers. But here we are when that has been ignored, we see the consequences. I have pretty much lost all hope in ever having this country return to the once great nation it was. But the answer is not about just an election of a Trump or Trump-like figure, it's in awakening individuals such as yourself to the reality of what's happening. And for that I pray for you, your family and everyone like you.

TBH, I don't know if I will even be alive to see the outcome of November at this point, if there was such a thing as Hell on earth I'm in it now, maybe that's why I'm a little more outspoken now then I ever have been, and yes it's because of the ACA. I know if self-preservation was an issue I should shut up and get off the keyboard, but I am willing to make that sacrifice. I know and firmly believe the only thing it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to say and do nothing. I try very hard never, ever to dislike anyone or wish ill willl on anyone, (it is a tenet of my Faith to instead pray for those instead) but I do hate the principality that influences their actions and thoughts.

Feel free to PM.
Hey @UKDslayer

I just finished up a PM to you before I saw this. I get it man, I really do. Up is down, left is right and we're stuck in the middle shouting directions to someone that isn't listening. I figured you were just having an off day and didn't want to play Bear Pit shenanigans and kick you while you were feeling down. I wasn't having that great of a day myself and just got off the phone with a fellow vet that I called to vent about similar day's nonsense but I'm feeling much better myself and hope you are as well.

I don't mean to belittle your post- but feel like my next comment is going to do just that and I'm sorry. But- even if you think I glow- just PM me back man, I think you and I are likely 90+% in agreement of everything you outlined here and we can have a sidebar on the same topics privately if that'd work for you.

It's an election year and tempers are running short- you/we are good brother.

-LD

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Hey @UKDslayer

I just finished up a PM to you before I saw this. I get it man, I really do. Up is down, left is right and we're stuck in the middle shouting directions to someone that isn't listening. I figured you were just having an off day and didn't want to play Bear Pit shenanigans and kick you while you were feeling down. I wasn't having that great of a day myself and just got off the phone with a fellow vet that I called to vent about similar day's nonsense but I'm feeling much better myself and hope you are as well.

I don't mean to belittle your post- but feel like my next comment is going to do just that and I'm sorry. But- even if you think I glow- just PM me back man, I think you and I are likely 90+% in agreement of everything you outlined here and we can have a sidebar on the same topics privately if that'd work for you.

It's an election year and tempers are running short- you/we are good brother.

-LD
You probably want to put the slowdown on the brother talk.

So I was just watching Fox News about this case, and Judge Jeanine mentioned that one of the individuals who tortured and raped this poor child for two hours before murdering her crossed the border with an ankle monitor of which ICE was kind enough to remove when he said he never committed any crimes. You can't make this stuff up.

SCOTUS Ruling Deems Trump’s New York Conviction Unconstitutional on Two Key Grounds​

"In a decisive 6-3 decision in the Erlinger vs United States case, the Supreme Court ruled that juries must be unanimous on each criminal count, a standard not met in Trump’s New York case, where the jury returned a 4-4-4 verdict on the underlying crime.

Additionally, SCOTUS ruled that sentencing enhancements cannot be arbitrarily implemented by judicial fiat, further solidifying the protections against unjust legal procedures."

They Are Using Lab-Grown Human Brains They Have Enslaved Called “Organoids” To Run Computers​

LOL. You can no more "enslave" a lab grown brain than you can a dog. It's enslaved by the fundamental nature of what it is.

This is the next step in computers (as theorized by hundreds of Sci-Fi writers) that could actually lead to a real AI (not a machine learning algorithm that mimics a consciousness).

There are lines that are being crossed, and as with all science there have to be ethical standards. I disagree with the article that any bright lines are crossed here. The organiods are oceans apart from a clone or anything you could call a human being. Maybe one day there will be and the ethical questions it raises will be real..., but they aren't today.

LOL. You can no more "enslave" a lab grown brain than you can a dog. It's enslaved by the fundamental nature of what it is.

This is the next step in computers (as theorized by hundreds of Sci-Fi writers) that could actually lead to a real AI (not a machine learning algorithm that mimics a consciousness).

There are lines that are being crossed, and as with all science there have to be ethical standards. I disagree with the article that any bright lines are crossed here. The organiods are oceans apart from a clone or anything you could call a human being. Maybe one day there will be and the ethical questions it raises will be real..., but they aren't today.
1719324981549.png

Comes to mind...

R

Reactions: Doc68

The thing that sticks out to me on this thing is that these lab grown brains respond to pain and pleasure and adjust action’s accordingly. That seems to be some (albeit minor) form of sentience as it indicates very basic survival instinct or free will. If that grows and is combined with a true AI I could see bad juju.

She means the Christian religion! Minnesota already has prayer rooms in schools for muslims!

The thing that sticks out to me on this thing is that these lab grown brains respond to pain and pleasure and adjust action’s accordingly. That seems to be some (albeit minor) form of sentience as it indicates very basic survival instinct or free will. If that grows and is combined with a true AI I could see bad juju.
Yes, and if charcoal, saltpeter, and sulfur are combined and then ignited it could make an explosive that could be bad juju.

This is the reality we have. God made all the rules and science and physics is simply finding them out one by one. To me there is no technology that is inherently either good or evil. It just is, and God also gave us this insatiable hunger to learn and explore and understand. It seems an intrinsic part of what we are, and if we glorify Him, and follow His commands, and His morality, and endeavor to be a part of His justice, we have nothing to fear. It's when men try to create their own morality and their own justice that things run off the rails.

The combination of the organic and the circuit is the next obvious step. It's happening across the board. It will happen. Just like the "AI" algorithm it is going to happen whether we participate or not. We ought to embrace it and be at the forefront of it rather than letting someone do it who may be creating their own morality. To me it's like trying to stop time.

They twist themselves in knots over this. It's part of intersectionality and the hiarchy of victimhood. It's what leads them down the road of near complete cognitive dissonance. Attacking Christianity as illegal and supporting virtually any other faith as a person's right is fundamental to their belief system.

Satan doesn't require a temple, a priest, goat leggings, and all the theatre of religion. He knows that's counterproductive and unnecessary. He just wants you to worship the world. Worshiping the world IS Satanism. No Devil is required. In fact, it's preferable you don't believe in anything.

I always thought they wore gloves and put evidence in plastic baggies holding it with tweezers. Of course, in todays highly curated lawfare I'm sure the that both the director and the producers of the raid thought this would make for much better pictures and a much better narrative.

They should have used the same producer they used on the J6 sham.