• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

depends on how its done. lets say me, a tax paying american, wants to send my kid to a private religious school then i should be able to use the tax money that is stolen from me to go to the public schools, of which my kids do not attend.
i do not think public funds should support religious schools or any religious activity. however,your plan/idea is a great one. the funds would have to be based on a % of your property taxes,or your land lords property taxes on your dwelling,to make it work. ie the proven amount stolen from you that is used pay for public schools. in most counties here prop taxes go to public schools,which shouldn't exist at all. a lot goes to LE,which should also be defunded. that is another discussion however. of course the teacher's unions and school admin employees would shit a brick. politicians would do everything they could to interfere with it. this should apply to any non gov school,even home schooling. if you wish your kids to be educated in a christian,budist,muslim,jewish,hidu,secular,whatever setting,you should not be robbed to support centers of leftist indoctrination. the "federal aid to education" should of course be stopped immediately. those funds are also stolen,but at a different level. LOL on that.

Reactions: gigamortis

We are only 6 months away from this...
No, we are there already.

Did you forget the social media bias for the last 15yrs. Them censoring any conservatives speaking out. 2020 election, steel dossier, hunters laptop and so on.....

Doc

This illegal that raped, tortured and killed this 12 y.o. was wearing an ankle monitor when he crossed the border. ICE removed becasue the person said he never committed a crime.he needs an ankle monitor around his neck.
No he needs the "law abiding citizen table surgery" treatment.

Let him feel every ounce of pain that would be involved in taking every one of his limbs.....let him feel the suffering of being suffocated...let him feel every fucking ounce of those pains.....

Doc

No he needs the "law abiding citizen table surgery" treatment.

Let him feel every ounce of pain that would be involved in taking every one of his limbs.....let him feel the suffering of being suffocated...let him feel every fucking ounce of those pains.....

Doc
yes punishment for such SHOULD be cruel and not unusual but common

No, we are there already.

Did you forget the social media bias for the last 15yrs. Them censoring any conservatives speaking out. 2020 election, steel dossier, hunters laptop and so on.....

Doc
Canada is happy to jail those in opposition to the accepted narrative for months to silence them. The RCMP who participate in these activities make me distrust the ones I know personally. The other people I know do not seem to understand that the RCMP members they attend church with will arrest them, or stand aside while their colleagues do so.

they are by definition, mentally ill, suffering from "depression" and probably on some kind of ssri and/or other drugs.

no we need cops that shoot people who need it (like this) and cops who don't shoot people who don't need it. the taser should be a help when it is unclear at the time whether deadly force is indicated. unfortunately seems like we have even taser abuse well documented.

OTNNjlKIm5gU.jpeg

They will destroy anyone that is a threat. Ask Gen Flynn. They can manufacture anything and feed it to the Pravda and then use the legal system to destroy you, your family and anyone associated with you

depends on how its done. lets say me, a tax paying american, wants to send my kid to a private religious school then i should be able to use the tax money that is stolen from me to go to the public schools, of which my kids do not attend.
Your personal taxes wouldn't go far.
In TN we don't have a state income tax and the school budget comes from property tax and the government pays "X" amount per child. If 50% of the county budget is for the schools you would only get 50% of your property taxes to pay for private schooling. Property taxes in a majority of the state are fairly low.
They tried to pass the school voucher system here this past year. The wailing of how it would damage the public school system was incredible. It didn't pass.
Schools have a strangle hold on govt

Canada is happy to jail those in opposition to the accepted narrative for months to silence them. The RCMP who participate in these activities make me distrust the ones I know personally. The other people I know do not seem to understand that the RCMP members they attend church with will arrest them, or stand aside while their colleagues do so.

Has MAID been offered as a diversion to incarceration yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Emerson0311
Your personal taxes wouldn't go far.
In TN we don't have a state income tax and the school budget comes from property tax and the government pays "X" amount per child. If 50% of the county budget is for the schools you would only get 50% of your property taxes to pay for private schooling. Property taxes in a majority of the state are fairly low.
They tried to pass the school voucher system here this past year. The wailing of how it would damage the public school system was incredible. It didn't pass.
Schools have a strangle hold on govt
51% / 49%
You lose
Any way you want to slice it
No one is coming
Be your own hero