• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

asgh

Sk8X2hlAXRZg.jpeg

SCOTUS just decided "No standing" in the case of First Amendment abuse by the Govenrment using Big Tech...

UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT RULES HORRIBLY ON MURTHY V. MISSOURI – The Most Important Free Speech Case in a Century!

In a stunning 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Biden Administration’s policy of deleting, suppressing, and deplatforming specific people, topics, and ideas, is immune from suit leaving no one able to challenge it in court.

The ruling, written by Justice Amy Coney Barrett, came down with the following key decision: “Neither the individual nor the state plaintiffs have established Article III standing to seek an injunction against any defendant.”

In sum, the court rules that the two different types of parties, states and individuals harmed by these government policies, do not have ‘standing’ to sue. This case procedurally related to the request for a preliminary injunction for the government to stop the censorship regime while the case was going on.

A double barrel 10 gauge shotgun abruptly inserted into the anus, being a compassion man I would wait until his pain subsided and then ask if he wanted the left or the right barrel first......

A double barrel 10 gauge shotgun abruptly inserted into the anus, being a compassion man I would wait until his pain subsided and then ask if he wanted the left or the right barrel first......
I believe that method is called "The Buckwheat" from the great movie Things to do in Denver when you are dead.

Reactions: Austan
GOP ex-Rep. Adam Kinzinger endorses Biden for president
He needs to get in line behind
Mitch the bitch McConnel
Liz Cheney
Lisa Ann Murkowski
Susan Collins
among others

SECOND Dumbest MFer ever to get into congress and blow his golden ticket for filling his pockets, back to government cheese.
Congress Hank (Guam is going to tip over) Johnson of the great state of Georgia still holds the hotly contested Dumbest MFer spot.

1719419703124.png

FIFY

just as i thought. there was probably more...
imagine what was so bad, assange wouldn't publish them even with redactions.

ViWHCzE8oSVy.jpeg
He needs to download a couple of Thumb Drives, distribute randomly or, have a Dead-Man switch with easy access. That's how I'd do it. .gov is not do with him, yet. Mac

Congress Hank (Guam is going to tip over) Johnson of the great state of Georgia still holds the hotly contested Dumbest MFer spot.

View attachment 8446933

FIFY
I'll have to find the vid of the potato questioning Clarence Thomas at Thomas' confirmation hearings. The potato was going on and on about "Natural Law" and saying that Thomas knew exactly what the potato was talking about.

Thomas later said he had no fucking idea what the potato was blathering on about. But, he was in his confirmation hearing and didn't want to blow it, so he just sat there and nodded his head every time the potato said something.

We will see this happen here in roughly 2 to 5 years. You nascar/super bowl, world series folks, watch out. Nobody is coming to save us. Mac

Can I screenshot this?
I'm quite the gambler. So...you are taking the over on 2 years, correct?
It is June 26, 2024 mark the date.
I'll put $5 on the under, on a year. Ill put $10 on the under on 2 years.
Under on 5 years? No one in their right mind would give you action on that.

Can I screenshot this?
I'm quite the gambler. So...you are taking the over on 2 years, correct?
It is June 26, 2024 mark the date.
I'll put $5 on the under, on a year. Ill put $10 on the under on 2 years.
Under on 5 years? No one in their right mind would give you action on that.
Special day for me, my 65th B-Day( I think I'll remember your quote(y)). So...besides that...deep down, I think it's going to realistically happen sooner than I give credit for. When we have damn near a battalion of F'n ccp cruising thru our deserts, and with what was estimated of akbar's right up their as$es, also, no telling whom else the commie F's have allowed on our soil, I fear we are going to witness some serious sh#t, in our very near future. Everyone really needs to watch their six when traveling our once great nation. I think twice when I decide to hit the road on a cross-country trip. I'm tooo F'n old to play FF games. Mac

Special day for me, my 65th B-Day( I think I'll remember your quote(y)). So...besides that...deep down, I think it's going to realistically happen sooner than I give credit for. When we have damn near a battalion of F'n ccp cruising thru our deserts, and with what was estimated of akbar's right up their as$es, also, no telling whom else the commie F's have allowed on our soil, I fear we are going to witness some serious sh#t, in our very near future. Everyone really needs to watch their six when traveling our once great nation. I think twice when I decide to hit the road on a cross-country trip. I'm tooo F'n old to play FF games. Mac

Happy B-day Sir!!

Special day for me, my 65th B-Day( I think I'll remember your quote(y)). So...besides that...deep down, I think it's going to realistically happen sooner than I give credit for. When we have damn near a battalion of F'n ccp cruising thru our deserts, and with what was estimated of akbar's right up their as$es, also, no telling whom else the commie F's have allowed on our soil, I fear we are going to witness some serious sh#t, in our very near future. Everyone really needs to watch their six when traveling our once great nation. I think twice when I decide to hit the road on a cross-country trip. I'm tooo F'n old to play the FF games. Mac

Happy birthday, brother.

My wife just said, "Let's go somewhere we haven't been this year."
"Ok, gimme some ideas."
"I've not seen the White House."
"Are you insane?"

Me:
"How bout we don't, and go somewhere like Arkansas, or Oklahoma?"

I honestly don't want to get very far from home, and I have zero interest in going ANYWHERE I cant go heavily armed.

Happy B-day Sir!!
Thank you very much, Sir!!
Happy birthday, brother.

My wife just said, "Let's go somewhere we haven't been this year."
"Ok, gimme some ideas."
"I've not seen the White House."
"Are you insane?"

Me:
"How bout we don't, and go somewhere like Arkansas, or Oklahoma?"

I honestly don't want to get very far from home, and I have zero interest in going ANYWHERE I cant go heavily armed.
Thanks!
Yeah, my wife busts my balls every now and then to take a road trip. I've been around the world some (no more airplanes for me), so I'm good with that. This great country used to have all I ever needed when it comes to traveling/sightseeing. I just pick-n-choose more wisely now. Mac