• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What are her qualifications?
She seems very unimpressive, Recruited from Hooters to be on the bench?
No wonder we are fucked.

The usual corrupt lib. politician:
Which her staff takes the fall for, (while she checks into an asylum for a couple weeks):

When the pressure was on her for the above corruption - she just checked herself into a mental asylum for a couple weeks..

Last edited:
Coup attempt in Bolivia ,

Looks like dude is joining the 2019 coup crew in jail

GRBi6W4WwAA1rcE

Last edited:
Special day for me, my 65th B-Day( I think I'll remember your quote(y)). So...besides that...deep down, I think it's going to realistically happen sooner than I give credit for. When we have damn near a battalion of F'n ccp cruising thru our deserts, and with what was estimated of akbar's right up their as$es, also, no telling whom else the commie F's have allowed on our soil, I fear we are going to witness some serious sh#t, in our very near future. Everyone really needs to watch their six when traveling our once great nation. I think twice when I decide to hit the road on a cross-country trip. I'm tooo F'n old to play FF games. Mac
Happy Birthday!

(Today is my mom's 75th.)

Reactions: 10ring'r
not just accused...

A 2022 internal investigation by the Stoughton Police Department found that three of its officers engaged in inappropriate sexual relations with Birchmore. The officers allegedly met her when she was just 13 as part of the Stoughton Police Explorers program. All three, William Farwell, Matthew Farwell, and former Stoughton Deputy Chief Richard Devine, have left the department,
why were they let go and not tried and convicted?

I think the government appreciates their subjects suffering alive in that intimidation of others has real value.
This is truth.

These people hate you but they want to impose their power on you by breaking your will.

Killing you means they failed. They could not force you to abandon your will.

They want you broken and must have you say and believe 2+2 is 7 or bringing this up to date from 1948 - there are 27 genders.

SCOTUS just decided "No standing" in the case of First Amendment abuse by the Govenrment using Big Tech...

UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT RULES HORRIBLY ON MURTHY V. MISSOURI – The Most Important Free Speech Case in a Century!

In a stunning 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the Biden Administration’s policy of deleting, suppressing, and deplatforming specific people, topics, and ideas, is immune from suit leaving no one able to challenge it in court.

The ruling, written by Justice Amy Coney Barrett, came down with the following key decision: “Neither the individual nor the state plaintiffs have established Article III standing to seek an injunction against any defendant.”

In sum, the court rules that the two different types of parties, states and individuals harmed by these government policies, do not have ‘standing’ to sue. This case procedurally related to the request for a preliminary injunction for the government to stop the censorship regime while the case was going on.
She is awful.

Another gift from Trump to the left.

Bread and circuses….

I have a feeling for every one of these cases we see, there is at least one or two that are not reported, especially if in a blue city.
if the victim is an immigrant or from an immigrant family, the chances are even lower that the police are alerted.
they don't trust the police, even when they are the victims, even if they live in a sanctuary city.
this is where democrat slime come up with the "immigrants commit less crime" bullshit.
a university study found that up to 70% said they would not report a crime if they were a victim or a witness.

Tucker on fire man! This was awesome to watch…

watched the whole thing. usual tucker high end & rt on speech. he was a bit wimpy (polite) early on when he said how great aus was. it is as fascist as all the other eng speaking countries. nazi like gun grabs well documented,brutal enforcement of mass vax forced isolation. when the bimbo shill accused him of being a racist because of some mass shooting in buffalo,he fired up and ending up telling her she was stupid. she was,of course,but he usually doesn't get that pissed. also destroyed some brit commie asshole reporter.

BTW our faithful ally,israel,also instituted nazi like covid responses and policies. you would think that with jewish history that they would know better.
their actions in gaza are open to question and opinion. it does look like they learned more from the germans than just armored warfare

Last edited: