• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I find this statement disingenuous.

R

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
First off- let me be respectful, your comment is not without merit. That said- you are not the gatekeeper of SH, and this is a public discussion forum (within the limits of what the mod's set) so respectfully- I don't care if I 'stick out to you' by offering contrary opinions. I'm also not interested in pacifying your 'echo chamber' on a discussion forum. Is your profile accurate that you're from CA? If so that doesn't exactly work to your favor regardless.

I'm assuming that you've long since been a 'big boy' and you should be prepared to hear contrary opinions that might not stroke your own perceptions. Not calling you out partner, just saying that as a "welcome to the internet" wake up you might need some thicker skin though. Oh- I assure you, you won't find a government worker responding to you at almost 2am so (again respectfully) how about you lick your own boot and show me that "Kiwi Shine" later?

-LD
Hmmmm.....where to start?? Gatekeeper I am not....this we agree. However, this site is like a small town in a way. Suspicious of newcomers. At first we watch, friendly but observant. Then as the townsfolk see how you conduct yourself, begin to form opinions based on interactions and viewpoints. In your case for instance, you have " tells". Your verbiage and writing style share many similarities to a couple others that passed through town. One of them had a knack for "finding" regulated items in dumpsters or selling unique items for way over market value. Personally I think you're the same person as 2 or 3 past usernames that got made. Each time learning from your mistakes and evolving in your process. Again.....my opinion.......and a few others.
As for the echo chamber analogy, a group of like-minded individuals often share the same opinions and view points on big ticket items. I often disagree with various opinions on this site. The only reason ive chosen to engage with you is because i believe you are here under false pretenses. I have to say I was surprised to see a Fed use a comment stereotyping a group of people. Yes, I'm from Komifornia....so what?? Many many folks behind enemy lines believe in the founding principles of this country as much as anyone from Texas or Idaho.
I can assure you my skin is plenty thick and you haven't even come close to getting under it.
In conclusion, I do ask a favor. When the boys roll in at 2am for a no-knock.....please tell them not to shoot my dog. His bark is loud but he's an old lab and just wants his belly rubbed. Also, watch out for Boris.....he WILL NOT drop his weapon.

In Chicago in 2023, more than 1,800 calls were made to 911 of a person being shot. Only about 800 – fewer than half – were responded to immediately by police officers. The other 1,000 callers were victims of 911 backlogs, where no police were available at the time of the call. Those victims had to wait half an hour, an hour, or even several hours for the 911 call backlog to end and for police to finally arrive.

It was the same for the 32,000 911 calls of an assault in progress, where police were only immediately available for 50% of those calls. And it was the same for 54% of the city’s 911 calls of 35,000 batteries in progress.
don't move to chicago.

The way to mitigate this issue is to provide this times 8.

13-11-12-rechtsmedizin-berlin-charite-by-RalfR-20.jpg

Boeing trying to get more orders for the 'GC17 GlobeMaster'?
It' holds 12 missiles.

1719505236965.png

or.........
Go back the 747 design - holds 72

"The weapons would be carried within the 747 fuselage on nine rotary launchers, each loaded with eight AGM-86 cruise missiles. The missiles would be fired one at a time from the side door near the rear of the aircraft, with each rotary launcher sliding back into firing position as needed."

Hmmmm.....where to start?? Gatekeeper I am not....this we agree. However, this site is like a small town in a way. Suspicious of newcomers. At first we watch, friendly but observant. Then as the townsfolk see how you conduct yourself, begin to form opinions based on interactions and viewpoints. In your case for instance, you have " tells". Your verbiage and writing style share many similarities to a couple others that passed through town. One of them had a knack for "finding" regulated items in dumpsters or selling unique items for way over market value. Personally I think you're the same person as 2 or 3 past usernames that got made. Each time learning from your mistakes and evolving in your process. Again.....my opinion.......and a few others.
As for the echo chamber analogy, a group of like-minded individuals often share the same opinions and view points on big ticket items. I often disagree with various opinions on this site. The only reason ive chosen to engage with you is because i believe you are here under false pretenses. I have to say I was surprised to see a Fed use a comment stereotyping a group of people. Yes, I'm from Komifornia....so what?? Many many folks behind enemy lines believe in the founding principles of this country as much as anyone from Texas or Idaho.
I can assure you my skin is plenty thick and you haven't even come close to getting under it.
In conclusion, I do ask a favor. When the boys roll in at 2am for a no-knock.....please tell them not to shoot my dog. His bark is loud but he's an old lab and just wants his belly rubbed. Also, watch out for Boris.....he WILL NOT drop his weapon.
For fucks sake!
You typed a lot of sentences and used some words that could potentially be rated as "college level"!

You better hope to hell he does not consider your post as a rant. Because rants are bad (when others do it) (whatever a rant is)
Get down off of your pedestal and calm TF down.

Keep Boris on point and throw your state the bird daily.

For fucks sake!
You typed a lot of sentences and used some words that could potentially be rated as "college level"!

You better hope to hell he does not consider your post as a rant. Because rants are bad (when others do it) (whatever a rant is)

Decaf.jpeg

Something is off with this story and how this robbery is being presented in narration.
Orchestrated robbery maybe.
Hit in the head, make it at least look good for the viewing audience.
Couldn’t hit the panic button, located in the back room.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.png
    IMG_0451.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
No shit!
I keep a separate tab open so I can Google the shit out of half the words used in this place.
Pretty sure Google's algorithm thinks I'm the dumbest motherfucker out here.

I find Google unnasitary for real good vercaberlations.
If you want to always use proper grambler, just watch lots and lots of Tavin.

Well I did drive past a college a few times.....on my way to work. I guess that makes me something of an intellectual 😎🤓
For fucks sake!

He seems to be ignoring the idea that if they use "force", people will resist with "force".
Which most likely won't work out like he thinks it will.

Oh it will work for them...for a little while.
Their time is short, but it is "their" time shortly coming to pass.
The problem most have, is they misunderstand the conflict, thus they are ill equipped for the fight.
Make no mistake. Swab and his ilk fully understand this is a holy war, the precursor to the second to the last war. Its a war for the very soul of man.
The sooner folks realize this, the quicker they will have the proper armor.
When it really kicks off there will be no fence sitters, no agnostics.

yeah, and no water is wasted if you take a dump in the grocery store and kick the shit under the register.

She is wearing a mask.
Think about that for a second. If you need to think longer you might be like her.
Nothing about this scene shocks me.
We know who they are, we should remember who they are, and act accordingly.
These people are and have been the problem for a long time. They are not fit for a civil society.

Reactions: gigamortis