• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

PortaJohn

Today I fired a live round of ammunition in my Mauser 1871/84. The gun is a repeating bolt action built in 1888. The ammunition was made in 1891 and has been properly stored.

136 year old gun, 133 year old ammo. It went bang and was probably at 95% of full power. Good luck banning guns.

Happy 4th of July.

No. This is a competition to see which guys can stay out standing at attention AFTER The Banner has ended. Usually lasts into the first pitch or beyond until ump comes and tells them to get in dugout.
Was not aware of that, thank you.

But, they were the minority standing for the flag, so fuck mlb……..

i have no clue how shit works over there.

qjq6K4QxRz32.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
i guess illegal migrants can't vote unless they fix this...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
doesn't matter dems will get 100% of wash state electoral. putting more people in the state would make a diff if a new breakdown of pop is done. i know there are good people in OR,WA and in KALI. but,they are fucked and prob know it. getting most of the invaders in the lt coast states would be interesting and helpful for many other states. maybe would stimulate st andreas. i really do feel for the americans left in those states. i just wonder if living in semi poverty in a free world would be better than living well in the NWO. glad a descision i don't need to make.