• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

PortaJohn

iq9jx29pP4h9.jpeg

... and a Grizzly sow tearing you to shreds when she feels her cubs threatened is just the result of the evil patriarchy. Sure

One of my dogs was attacked by a Whitetail doe during the time when deer give birth. He could out-turn her but there are plenty of videos of dogs getting stomped badly by a friggin deer.

ETA we just came across the same doe about 6 weeks later. Completely different reaction. She high-tailed as fast as she could.(The fawns are pretty much on their own now).

Last edited:
Reactions: OldSalty2
And they did that why ?

He’s the weaker of the two candidates. He isn’t going to challenge Russia, on anything.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Hex and pox on anyone dumb enough to even remotely think of believing this bullshit…..

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most.

iu

i know people will rightly be alarmed at these kooks, but these people were literally created by mainstream media.
the real enemy isn't these lunatics but the people that created them.
Oh I think these people are also the enemy. Just because they aren't high up the food chain doesn't mean they are not threatening us.

Reactions: Mwalex and MJF

Checking up on his cold? Or looking for effects of the cocktail that didn't work?

Last edited: