• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

PortaJohn

amazing. this is why people have no use for cops. the violent enforcement of lock downs was the big wake up call. 90+% of them will do anything they are told and use whatever force they can get away with. must be chosen for having the blind obedience gene. the fat girl shooting here was an example. although in that one opinions here all have valid points.
i have been wondering why in all the shooting vids you see that they mag dump on the obviously gonna die. i know "dead" people can still cause damage knife or gun. i think maybe the potential bystander damage is ignored and is a training deficit. maybe need to leave 9mm for something else?

amazing. this is why people have no use for cops. the violent enforcement of lock downs was the big wake up call. 90+% of them will do anything they are told and use whatever force they can get away with. must be chosen for having the blind obedience gene. the fat girl shooting here was an example. although in that one opinions here all have valid points.
i have been wondering why in all the shooting vids you see that they mag dump on the obviously gonna die. i know "dead" people can still cause damage knife or gun. i think maybe the potential bystander damage is ignored and is a training deficit. maybe need to leave 9mm for something else?
Is this a surprise? There are many examples of this in history, if you care to read about them

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Clarence Thomas questioned Jack Smith’s authority because he was a private citizen when he was tapped as a special prosecutor.

“I write separately to highlight another way in which this prosecution may violate our constitutional structure. In this case, the Attorney General purported to appoint a private citizen as Special Counsel to prosecute a former President on behalf of the United States. But, I am not sure that any office for the Special Counsel has been “established by Law,” as the Constitution requires. Art. II, §2, cl. 2. By requiring that Congress create federal offices “by Law,” the Constitution imposes an important check against the President — he cannot create offices at his pleasure. If there is no law establishing the office that the Special Counsel occupies, then he cannot proceed with this prosecution. A private citizen cannot criminally prosecute anyone, let alone a former President,” Clarence Thomas said.

you can steal shit up to $950, but you'll get arrested if you have a sammich.

iu

the only way this is going to stop is with massive lethal violence and not just by LE or the military. if this isn't reversed,it's over. no civilization can survive such. the support of this by the ruling class denies explanation. we have seen them all posted on here. but it is so out of historical president even knowing what the roman ruling class was responsible for and the betrayal of many in UK in 20th cent.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
the only way this is going to stop is with massive lethal violence and not just by LE or the military. if this isn't reversed,it's over. no civilization can survive such. the support of this by the ruling class denies explanation. we have seen them all posted on here. but it is so out of historical president even knowing what the roman ruling class was responsible for and the betrayal of many in UK in 20th cent.
i was wrong mariel was a preview,same technique,same no response,same results on a much smaller scale. a practice run or just an incompetent peanut and gutless population?

• Wow
Reactions: Fig
@pmclaine : is this the same story you posted awhile back or different one?

Thoughts?
Thoughts?

He has been placed on admin duty with pay pending an investigation.

My friend lost her career and pay within hours, than they dragged out three investigations/trials over 5 months while denying pay or unemployment to reach a Dishonorable Discharge verdict.

Tommy sees…..

nothing new in this kind of stuff. since biden's invasion ethnic diversity has been undertaken.
One of my buddies from the South told me something. He knew I'm super pro life, but was like "imagine how many more o'them naggers would be runn'n around without got'damn planned parenthood!"

I paused and reflected 👀

Thoughts?

He has been placed on admin duty with pay pending an investigation.

My friend lost her career and pay within hours, than they dragged out three investigations/trials over 5 months while denying pay or unemployment to reach a Dishonorable Discharge verdict.

Tommy sees…..

Always have a back up plan. Having a moral and ethical compass comes with a price. Good for her, and if she is legit, no worries in god's eyes. 29 years old and worried, about a stupid fucking job. We are lost....

Last edited:
One of my buddies from the South told me something. He knew I'm super pro life, but was like "imagine how many more o'them naggers would be runn'n around without got'damn planned parenthood!"

I paused and reflected 👀
I said something similar to a friend a few years ago and after the shock wore off he had to think really hard about what the comment really meant.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Always have a back up plan. Having a moral and ethical compass comes with a price. Good for her, and if she is legit, no worries in god's eyes. 29 years old and worried, about a stupid fucking job. We are lost....

Easy to say but you have no idea what it's like living it.

In a way we all are living it because all of this shit was manufactured and happened to the world.

If you haven't been hit by it yet you probably have a yard full of bullshit signs and a Ukraine flag or your day is coming.

Spain has a territory called Ceuta in North Africa. It’s bordered by Morocco, so it’s probably there. It is not the Spanish mainland.
Wow. I had no idea. How did I not know that!?!? That is a pretty amazing "free city/port" with a pretty amazing history. This historic fortress/choke point has actually become a funnel for illegal immigration, and for the first time in history it is not a strategic asset, but a backdoor way into Europe for all of Africa. That is fucking crazy.

Reactions: clcustom1911

I paused and reflected 👀

Not permitting moral decay to spread throughout the nation is the correct approach.

But man without God ( not mans interpretation of God), is ill equipped to get something like that done and make it stick.

Man's answer is freedom and liberty bound by man's rules and regulations. But we can now kinda see, given the nature of man, where that falls down.