• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

PortaJohn

Reactions: theLBC
9LfvyVYbZSJO.png

Post 122,188 on this page. That's at least one.

Doc

Thx ... I missed that one.

I mean I saw her face in the post and instantly knew I didn't need to hear anything she had to say so I skipped over the caption and didn't click the link. But I remember seeing that sour fkn face. :ROFLMAO:

Now I've heard it and she didn't even have to balls to use real words ... typical libspeak

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Well of course they have increased firepower.

They definitely have the cash to spend and with the local BadWill stores being overstocked on fresh U.S. weapons from the fucked up Afghanistan pull out and Ukranian black market, nobody should have a "shocked" look on their face. How is this even a headline.

2339743a7de0ea1d34e17d1cdc23234ceae283ccae82a317b952a04bb97cda9e_1.jpg

sad. i am not inclined to force girls to have babies, but they can easily avoid pregnancy in the first place an not have to kill a baby.

i would be labeled pro abortion,i guess. but i have to wonder about the mentality of a person or an organization that would transport a girl under the age of consent out of state with no parental knowledge for any surgical procedure. age of consent varies for several things in different states,i think. an abortion,at least 1st tri,is essentially a D&C. not a huge surgical risk. but not fool proof esp considering the issue of anesthesia. seems on the edge of kidnapping to me. my other question is the dr performing the procedure and the anesthetist in that setting. am sure they are aware of the situation,esp if done "every day". this sounds on the edge of malpractice,maybe even criminal malpractice and assault in some jurisdictions. the psych and social implications are a separate issue altogether. i would agree that public/gov funding for such a process should not happen. the whole "what age for sex",birth control,parental involvement questions don't change my beliefs. they just complicate a very divisive problem that may never have a solution or resolution.

Almost 200 Pages of Epstein Grand Jury Documents Released — Transcript Shows Epstein Raped Teenage Girls as Young as 14 at His Palm Beach Mansion.​

Reactions: gigamortis