• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

PortaJohn

1719926380665.png

While the Constitution doesn't explicitly say that the Executive has immunity from prosecution, it never fucking needed to, because in 200+ years no executive has ever weaponized the Judicial Branch against political opponents and policies they don't like. Even as Potato opened our borders and refuses to follow the law no one is trying to use the Judicial to attack him.

Honestly, I was not sure how this bout with communist lawfare would play out. I figured it would be a tit for tat tell we devolved into violence and commenced to killing each other. A strong and decisive ruling like this may very well end it, but I did not think the SCOTUS, being as already politicized with three partisan hacks on it would rule reasonably and follow the intent of The Constitution. No surprise that the three brain dead women have zero legal arguements and make brazen political statements in the desent.

They may have actually saved us from further becoming a banana republic this whole thing ending in civil war.

"he was grappling for numbers, grappling for platform positions, rather than reacting to the question directly from his own personal feelings, personal experiences.”

Here it is again. They are very open and proud of their feelings over facts. So much so that they are angry if anyone holds them accountable to facts.

Remember this one,
"we choose truth over facts!"
--Pedo Pete

"Our reverence for the truth might be a distraction that is getting in the way of finding common ground and getting things done. That is not to say that the truth doesn't exist or to say that the truth isn't important. Clearly the search for the truth has led us to do great things... [but] one reason we have such glorious chronicles to the human experience and all forms of culture is because we acknowledge there are many different truths."

"I'm certain that the truth exists for you. And probably for the person sitting next to you. But this may not be the same truth,"

--Katherine Maher, Wikipedia and now NPR CEO at a Ted talk explaining why lying to the public is necessary to accomplish communist goals
:ROFLMAO:

The numbers are staggering. “In fiscal year 2023, [ICE’s] ERO arrested 73,822 noncitizens with criminal histories; this group had 290,178 associated charges and convictions with an average of four per individual,” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) stated in February. “These included 33,209 assaults; 4,390 sex and sexual assaults; 7,520 weapons offenses; 1,713 charges or convictions for homicide; and 1,655 kidnapping offenses.” Two points from this are particularly striking. Firstly, the sheer numbers. Think of how many people were victimized by criminals who should never have been in America to begin with. Secondly, notice that the average number of crimes per illegal alien was four. These are bestial, evil individuals who are fully dedicated to a life of crime, and who were allowed into the country by woke Democrats.

"
This was the first time the nation’s highest court had reviewed state laws that deem social media companies “common carriers,” a status that might allow states to impose utility-style regulations on platforms and forbid them from discriminating against users based on their political viewpoints.

Observers and activists on the left and right had been closely watching the cases.

At stake was the right of individual Americans to freely express themselves online and the right of social media platforms to make editorial decisions about the content they host. These competing rights are both protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Republicans and conservatives were outraged when platforms acted in concert to ban President Donald Trump in January 2021, blocked a potentially election-altering New York Post article about Hunter Biden’s laptop in 2020, and silenced dissenting opinions about the origins of the COVID-19 virus, the treatments for the disease it causes, and the vaccines. They say that social media platforms have become the new town square and that users’ speech, therefore, enjoys constitutional protection.

Democrats and liberals, on the other hand, claim that the platforms don’t do enough to weed out so-called hate speech and alleged misinformation, which they consider to be pressing social problems."

Reactions: Mwalex

Sad, but necessary.

My son and most of his friends are armed ‘security’ for their respective churches; not required with Constitutional Carry here in TX, but all have their concealed carry licenses. Most of them served in the military (for whatever that’s worth), and all train…well, religiously! LoL

Sad, but necessary.

My son and most of his friends are armed ‘security’ for their respective churches; not required with Constitutional Carry here in TX, but all have their concealed carry licenses. Most of them served in the military (for whatever that’s worth), and all train…well, religiously! LoL

Sutherland Spring/Southern Baptist was a real wake-up call. I know all the big churches around here have their designated "security force" plus who knows how many other worshippers are carrying at any given time.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Sad, but necessary.

I was asked to be on the safety team at my church. I looked at the training regimen as well as some of their rules and told them no thanks. There was a lot of it that really gave me heartburn. I suspect this is how many churches are handling their security too.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
UN FACT: Chevron Deference was used to protect big corporations from liability for the harm they caused.The Chevron v NRDC case started because the EPA changed the law's definition of "source of air pollution" to favor Chevron and other heavily-polluting companies.So the NRDC filed a federal appeal, claiming that the EPA was illegally re-writing the law. The DC Circuit Court ruled in the NRDC's favor.Then SCOTUS ruled that the EPA were the "experts", and therefore the courts (and the nation) had to simply defer to however they interpreted the law.But wait, why would the EPA favor the very companies they're supposed to "protect" us from?Because if a regulatory agency has total control of an industry, the biggest players in that industry have a vested interest in taking over those agencies.They fill them with their cronies, first to protect themselves from being regulated out of existence. But once they're in the pilot's seat, they can do whatever they want.They can regulate their smaller competitors out of existence.They can mandate the use of their products.They can look the other way when they violate their own regulations, or just redefine the regulation at will (like they did with Chevron).They can do whatever they want.And up until last Friday, the courts were powerless to stop them.So when you hear someone screeching that the end of Chevron Deference means a return to the dark days of pre-1984 America, when corporations could put radioactive shrapnel in our milk, remind them that the exact opposite is true.