• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Let me ask this; once Trump is back in office how will he revive the Country, not a flipped question or meant that way.
Slashing government spending sounds great but much of it will create a domino effect on the workers. With the nations debt soaring in the trillions we are not in a position to chip away at it a more radical approach s needed. All for telling OPEC to screwoff and using domestic resources but oil is only one part of a multi-part problem. Are we prepared to roll up our sleeves for difficult financial times if it means restoring the sovereignty of the Country? Think we have to realize regardless of who’s in the WH we need to do a quick 180 degree about face instead of allowing this to continue into the down fall of America
If DC would take the chains off the oil and gas industry, that would go a long way towards improving the economy.

Maybe if you read and posted something other than the crap @ fakewaypudit I would consider you knowledgeable and all knowing. What he speaks of and the reality of what it will take to change from where we are now is going to be painful on every American period. Other than this bitch response do you have anything useful on the future of America after this election cycle, thank you. Yes, I can agree to understand this statement “Trump is not getting back into office” but still feel as of today he stands a strong possibility of being President again.
Believe me, I sincerely hope he gets back in the white house. But, I firmly believe there is no way the deep state will allow that to happen. And, as we know, they are capable of ANYTHING.

I like this because it makes the point so simple.

It reminded me of a saying regarding Christians waiting on God to do everything for them.
Something along the lines of “God is in control, but He doesn't expect you to lean on a shovel and pray for a hole.”

In my opinion, there are major parallels between Capitalism/Free Market Economics and Christian religions.'
Both acknowledge that the pathway to financial security as well as spiritual security is anchored in individual choices.

Interestingly, the foundations of our country including the Constitution, Bill of Rights and other institutional frameworks are based on Christian moralities while often referring to the Ten Commandments or other related Bible tenets.

When unfettered and unaltered, both systems work every time.
When Man decides to reinterpret and "improve" either system, the bastardized methods lead to terrible results rather than improved results.

1719842684294.png

Collapsed bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is about to unload $9 billion of coins onto the market.​

Today, the world’s largest cryptocurrency is trading at about $61,000 per coin. That means users opting to be reimbursed in-kind — that is, in the cryptocurrency itself, rather than the cash equivalent — have seen the value of their coins surge over 10,000% in the last decade.
“Many will clearly cash out and enjoy the fact that having their assets stuck in the Mt. Gox bankruptcy was the best investment they ever made,” said Glover, who was previously a managing director at Barclays. “Some will clearly choose to take the money and run,” added Glover.

So.....does this mean the argument i had with one of you is now over or.......you wanna go ahead and concede I was right or....

Reactions: Doc68
I like this because it makes the point so simple.

It reminded me of a saying regarding Christians waiting on God to do everything for them.
Something along the lines of “God is in control, but He doesn't expect you to lean on a shovel and pray for a hole.”

In my opinion, there are major parallels between Capitalism/Free Market Economics and Christian religions.'
Both acknowledge that the pathway to financial security as well as spiritual security is anchored in individual choices.

Interestingly, the foundations of our country including the Constitution, Bill of Rights and other institutional frameworks are based on Christian moralities while often referring to the Ten Commandments or other related Bible tenets.

When unfettered and unaltered, both systems work every time.
When Man decides to reinterpret and "improve" either system, the bastardized methods lead to terrible results rather than improved results.
The "secret" to being a good Christian and a successful person are identical. Being willing to trade today's pleasures for a better tomorrow.