• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Projection?

No...its a term like Munchausen but thats not it.
Projection is accusing someone of what you do.
Projection is bold.
By saying everyone but "father" he is "avoiding" the term and thus implication of his own guilt.
This includes I suppose listing improbable culprits, far removed from likely culprits.
What the hell do I know. Im only a hobby cyclopsogist. I am most familiar with the 10 most common tells at a poker table...which....in this instance, is relevant.
He doesn't want to look at that father card, it doesn't help him, it may expose a tell.

Reactions: Bender

Haitian illegal who raped a disabled child out on $500 bond. WTF Mass.?
President Biden stated that she would of been raped anyway by a family member (JB personal experiences ) so these new 20 million illegals FJB invited are here for two reasons Raping Children and Voting for Democrats on your dime. Like the democrats always say elections have consequences so deal with it , you have no other choice .

Trump is not getting back into office, this is a glowie question. If you really want to know, look into his recent interviews/podcast appearances and rallies - he discusses in depth.
Maybe if you read and posted something other than the crap @ fakewaypudit I would consider you knowledgeable and all knowing. What he speaks of and the reality of what it will take to change from where we are now is going to be painful on every American period. Other than this bitch response do you have anything useful on the future of America after this election cycle, thank you. Yes, I can agree to understand this statement “Trump is not getting back into office” but still feel as of today he stands a strong possibility of being President again.

Maybe if you read and posted something other than the crap @ fakewaypudit I would consider you knowledgeable and all knowing. What he speaks of and the reality of what it will take to change from where we are now is going to be painful on every American period. Other than this bitch response do you have anything useful on the future of America after this election cycle, thank you. Yes, I can agree to understand this statement “Trump is not getting back into office” but still feel as of today he stands a strong possibility of being President again.
How many podcasts/interviews/rallies has Trump done? Listen to them.

I have had apprentices that worked with me during the day time, went to school from 6 pm - 10 pm, slept in their car or camper at the apprenticeship school and were back on the job at 7 am the next morning. The hall / school in some cases was 50 miles from their home and the job might be another 25 miles in the opposite direction. Many, many times an apprentice would have car trouble but still manage it get to the job site on time and we (the Journeymen) would pool time and material together to get his car fixed so he could make it back to school after work. The Project Manager's and clients had no issue with us helping an apprentice out.... Welcome to reality.
All a person has to have is the ambition to show up, every day, on time. The Journeymen had all paid their dues to get through school and remembered the challenges.
If anyone reading this is flipping burgers or working at Jiffy Lube and looking to step up :

That is very true. If I like the attitude and work ethic of a young worker, myself and few other senior folks can keep that kid working long after the company wants to cheap out and let them go. Often we control or at least influence which jobs and what hours the guys get. Good kids get help.

Boo-hoo, lady.

She is right about one thing, but not for the reason she thinks:
"Since Congress isn’t going to respond, we’re now the last line of defense in this information war.

It’s a war we must win. Democracy is at stake."

bDsvShYmAEDr.png

Canada has one on the books now I believe. It just makes it “legal” without “national security secret warrants”. If rape, even of children, was made legal; most people who call themselves “good” or”conservative” wouldn’t be concerned. The solution used in prison is the most effective.

This is how dystopian states create more violent societies regardless if they intend to or not. Suppress peoples' only course of expressing disdain and scorn and people will simply release that disdain and anger in far more effective and brutal ways.

WHOAH...

China's own private startup space launch company Space Pioneer, who had lauded themselves as the chief competitor of SpaceX, tests their own copy of the Falcon 9. The test main core lost all guidance shortly after liftoff and plummeted back down with a nearly full fuel tank, creating a spectacular pyrotechnics show for residents living in a town right next to the test site. Cause seems to be a catastrophic nozzle and/or combustion chamber failure resulting in the stage venting hot gases from all sides instead of downward in a focused cone like it was supposed to do.

WHOAH...

China's own private startup space launch company Space Pioneer, who had lauded themselves as the chief competitor of SpaceX, tests their own copy of the Falcon 9. The test main core lost all guidance shortly after liftoff and plummeted back down with a nearly full fuel tank, creating a spectacular pyrotechnics show for residents living in a town right next to the test site. Cause seems to be a catastrophic nozzle and/or combustion chamber failure resulting in the stage venting hot gases from all sides instead of downward in a focused cone like it was supposed to do.

I learned something. Evidently "Chadra, chada" is "Oh shit" in Chinese. This site is so educational.

Thank you,
MrSmith

this kid does not need an ivy league college. anywhere he goes,he will excel. in fact if some employer with deep pockets had a brain,they would aggressively recruit him right out of HS. done all the time with amish round ball players. why not directly into a challenging/rewarding place in the work force?

This shit is funny, not!

Guess who is crazy?

I'm kinda curious about the cop who drive by 30ft away from a man carrying a dead body and didn't stop or care in the least what was happening.
Winner ! I was waiting to see who would be first with that. I'm wondering if his/her supervisor had anything to say about the situation ?

I suppose it's possible that the Cop hung a Bat turn and circled back.