• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

qeIJ6BRyaRs8.jpeg

The Heritage Oversight Project has identified three swing states – Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin – where they believe removing Biden from the Democratic ticket would prevent anyone else from replacing him.
We live in a time now where legal and procedural norms can be totally ignored and bypassed with no repercussions by select groups.

While my hopes and wishes align with wanting the HOP's findings to be true, I can no longer count on predictable actions by our institutions.

Fingers crossed though!

The Heritage Oversight Project has identified three swing states – Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin – where they believe removing Biden from the Democratic ticket would prevent anyone else from replacing him.
After the bullshit in the last election who's going to enforce that? The corrupt judicial branch will dismiss it as the plaintiff has no standing. Just like they did with every case where the states didn't follow their election laws in 20.

Aye golly but its a mess in here.
I got notices that ignored members are quoting ignored members, in an effort to deliver each other double Dutch rudders.
So naturally, I had to "allow" the ignored members' rambling griffonage, to freely gallop upon my screen.
My,my,my aren't we a sour, sullen bunch of little phosphorescent trolls.

Can I sign up to be threatened? I haven't been threatened since someone set my new location.
I remember that one. Actually promised a personal touch without making some cowards call. You gotta respect that kind of personal benevolence.
why are you using big words like:
we
sour
golly
.. you trying to flaunt your huge vocabulary and trigger those who can't understand :)
lol..
This thread is starting to resemble the name.

Reactions: Redheeler
If someone is dissatisfied with their fast food wage then he can look for better work. Go to school, learn a trade, join a labor union, make good money.

I once dealt with an individual who went to trade school while living out of his car and became an electrician. The school placed him in a company starting $30/hr and that was 20 years ago. I have dozens of success stories like that. The way out of poverty is trade school.

In CA illegal aliens have sucked up all the entry level jobs. I don’t care about them wanting a living wage. If they can’t make it on what the market pays then they are welcome to go back to where they came from.
I have had apprentices that worked with me during the day time, went to school from 6 pm - 10 pm, slept in their car or camper at the apprenticeship school and were back on the job at 7 am the next morning. The hall / school in some cases was 50 miles from their home and the job might be another 25 miles in the opposite direction. Many, many times an apprentice would have car trouble but still manage it get to the job site on time and we (the Journeymen) would pool time and material together to get his car fixed so he could make it back to school after work. The Project Manager's and clients had no issue with us helping an apprentice out.... Welcome to reality.
All a person has to have is the ambition to show up, every day, on time. The Journeymen had all paid their dues to get through school and remembered the challenges.
If anyone reading this is flipping burgers or working at Jiffy Lube and looking to step up :

Let's project an absolute utopia where everyone holds said skilled opportunities, and let's even throw out the cost of folks pursing said education. WHO is going to staff the fast-food restaurants, WHO is going to work retail, WHO is going to stock shelves at your local Lowes/Home Depot, etc etc?

You have to understand that you live in a society, and when industries break down, the proverbial machine breaks down right?

-LD

View attachment 8448643

Who is going to work in fast food? People who like to work in fast food. Or people using it as a stepping stone to greater things. Fast food is general unskilled labor. It was never meant to be permanent employment or a career. As people transition out of fast food they will be replaced by newly graduated high school students as has been for decades. We’ve all been there and moved on to other things and others took our place. And they will also move on to other things. There will always be a never ending supply of fast food worker candidates.

And if the well runs dry, the owners are going to have to pay more to get people to work there. But that’s the market and government needs to stay out of it.

Reactions: Beefmanne

Haitian illegal who raped a disabled child out on $500 bond. WTF Mass.?
Must have been an in-law.....this is fake news.

Biden told me so.....

Doc

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Who is going to work in fast food? People who like to work in fast food. Or people using it as a stepping stone to greater things. Fast food is general unskilled labor. It was never meant to be permanent employment or a career. As people transition out of fast food they will be replaced by newly graduated high school students as has been for decades. We’ve all been there and moved on to other things and others took our place. And they will also move on to other things. There will always be a never ending supply of fast food worker candidates.

And if the well runs dry, the owners are going to have to pay more to get people to work there. But that’s the market and government needs to stay out of it.
Why are you guys having a discourse with this cunt? I ignored him the first day he started posting because of what he was posting.

Let me ask this; once Trump is back in office how will he revive the Country, not a flipped question or meant that way.
Slashing government spending sounds great but much of it will create a domino effect on the workers. With the nations debt soaring in the trillions we are not in a position to chip away at it a more radical approach s needed. All for telling OPEC to screwoff and using domestic resources but oil is only one part of a multi-part problem. Are we prepared to roll up our sleeves for difficult financial times if it means restoring the sovereignty of the Country? Think we have to realize regardless of who’s in the WH we need to do a quick 180 degree about face instead of allowing this to continue into the down fall of America

This is actually a psychological thing, I dont know the term for it, but its a thing. He is inadvertently excluding himself because his subconscious knows that he is guilty of raping his daughter and Tara Reid; inappropriately groping multiple pre-pubescent breasts during a Congressional swearing in ceremony, and God only knows how many sexual assault victims he has.
FIFY.

Last edited: