• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

another awakening?

w7OAieLO17YU.png

• Love
Reactions: skinney_7

trump is a wimp. ALL illegal immigration,AKA invasion,should be a capital crime. best to apply about 12"s from the border. also,applied ex post facto anywhere in the country. surreal that no more than about 20% of our popul. understand that they are brought in to destroy western civ. they are being a little held back by immense payment of tribute-housing,food,transportation,felony immunity. when the elites turn them loose,there is going to be chaos in the US unlike anything ever seen here. i expect it to look like the mongol conquest in the 13th century. using enslavement, rape,murder,torture,destruction,theft as their jobs. they will not allow themselves to be "deported".

a odd tidbit. chechnya is under russian control. muslim country mostly. also,supposedly responsible for that moscow theater attack. he fought a brutal war of suppression there. have seen vids of chechnyan troops/units fighting for him in ukraine. so,situation there seems unclear. my impression is they are bad ass.

They killed their own drummer! Taylor Hawkins didn't want the jab, yet they forced him to take it to go on tour. His heart was twice the size of normal when he took a few drugs (mostly prescribed) - he had been off heroin for years.
David Grohl is a known Satanist/occultist folks. They don't mind their sacrifices. Remember, this is about principalities.

RFK Junior has said he is only been sober and clean for 20 years. So yes this is probably true, as is the fact he was on the Epstein Lolita plane three times per his own admission.
Who cares what you did 40 years ago?
Right? Nobody seemed to care when another Kennedy left a woman to drown in a car either.

Its not so much about the action, if this is actually true, its about character. Has his character changed? That should be the real question. I dont see anyone asking that. It's the emotionally mature thing to do. All of the news is geared towards knee-jerk emotion and no critical thought.

Last edited:
Right? Nobody seemed to care when another Kennedy left a woman to drown in a car either.

Its not so much about the action, if this is actually true, its about character. Has his character changed? That should be the real question. I dont see anyone asking that. It's the emotionally mature thing to do. All of the news is geared towards knee-jerk emotion and no critical thought.
many people back in the 60s did some buying and selling. so,40 yr ago,who cares? the ethics of the family is a good point. jfk was known,privately not publicly,to be a pussy hound. ted was a traitor,drunk,a pussy chaser and guilty of 2nd deg murder. got off because of who he was. not much known on RFK sr. an affair with monroe has both yes/no opinions. who knows? he was pretty ruthless as AG but evidence of him being corrupt is thin. JFK jr was a incompetent,stupid putz who became a lawyer thru questionable testing results. would have been a nobody without the name. was not a great pilot. so,yea,the question of family ethics matters. trump has been attacked on that but not very successfully.
ethics of obama,biden,harris,johnson? gimme a break. ike wasn't a saint.

I had believed his character changed from his drug days until I was reminded that he begged for a position in her cabinet less than two weeks ago. It's more like he's selling what followers he has to the highest bidder that will take him. Do I think he could serve a purpose? Absolutely, but if he does do that, they're gonna just kill him too. And we're making a big assumption that Trump's votes will actually count.

Last edited:

Why do both sides have the same talking point? (it ain't b/c Harris' handlers don't have plans and platforms)

Another question - Why can't any other 1099 Employees (b/c waitresses can be) work off the tips system too? Not possible? Maybe, maybe not - Chevron Defense and all. Interesting thought in light of Rachel Real Estate getting sued over price fixing.....Rachel says the wage is 1% and the customary gratuity is 2%. Conceptually Rachel pockets 2 points tax free. Same for the farrier, the pick up contractor, the consultant, or any other 1099er. Otherwise the phrase Arbitrary and Capricious comes to mind.