PortaJohn

U1Q5R8aJoL5m.png
They got that sweet cutout from having to abide by the Biden mandate for their complicity.

Now do early 1960 s ..........I remember smallpox , polio and wait for it,.,....................................................................@TheGerman measles................and iffin one got a nasty cut from rusty shit ,which I have the scares from, the "anti lockjaw shot."
I’ve since learned absolutely no one has ever gotten lockjaw and apparently antibiotics do work.

As a kid I remember being scared shit of lock jaw.

Thank you adult doctors…..good job you evil monsters.

So if I decide to buy shitty houses at over market value and stocks I know will tank……do I get a refund?
That is the Achilles heel to this whole deal. If it actually went through as a bill it would have to be accounted for. But that loss would be like any other - it would not be counted on your taxes as a full refund, it would be a percentage based upon the other incomes you have for that time period. So pay taxes on the gain at your tax bracket (what if the paper gain throws you into another bracket?!), and count the loss as a line item when it goes down. For real estate that’s a nightmare - would comp be required every year? How will that hold up in an audit?

The whole thing is stupidly ridiculous.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I’ve since learned absolutely no one has ever gotten lockjaw and apparently antibiotics do work.

not sure on that 1 at all. most with my job hx,RNs with 40+ years experience,have never seen or even heard of a case. just serendipity,but i have seen 3. ugly disease. 2 died after having already gotten physically sympytomatic. 1 lived before becoming obviously sick. have had numerous tetanus shots. last 1 about 2 years ago,which i sought to get due to a high risk injury and 10 years since my last 1. am a boomer,so got all the standard stuff,including salk. sought and got shingles shot due to personal/work reasons. have refused flu since last 1 in '75. refused covid as an obvious kill shot before the probs were much known. have had many small pox inoculations due to naval med policy in mid 60s. if one were to get a high risk injury,i would not recommend refusing t.tox. not DPT which is a whole 'nother discussion.

Reactions: Eddystone

Well, it’s rare but don’t kid yourself - it’s out there (tetanus). I’ve treated several dogs with it over 30 yrs. They come in with a very characteristic appearance, all facial and scalp muscles so tightly contracted that the bases of their ears are nearly touching on top of their head.
1724542705537.jpeg

Last edited:

There's two types of lockjaw, and then there is locked jaw. Tetanus, caused by the toxin of bacteria clostridium), affects muscles of mastication and swallowing/breathing can cause lockjaw; another type can be purely due to spasms of those muscles. Locked jaw is a TMJ dysfunction that can be pretty intense as well requiring ENT/orthopedic/oral surgeon intervention.

Last edited:
Tetanus, caused by the toxin of bacteria clostridium perfringens (used for Botox), affects muscles of mastication and
Three different things mixed together:
1)Tetanus (Lockjaw), caused by Clostridium tetani.
2)Botox comes from Clostridium botulinum, which also causes botulism and is one of the most potent toxins known to man
3)Clostridium perfringens, which is usually known for GI infections and/or food poisoning.
But they are all Clostridium species, and very closely related.

I truly believe they threatened her family... and offered the "book deal" as an alternative... We know she took the "book deal"...
:mad:
At the time I didn’t realize how many kids she has…but I agree. They threatened the children. I for one, should have been more critical. We need a judge with no fucks given to right the ship. I’d love to clone Thomas.

At the time I didn’t realize how many kids she has…but I agree. They threatened the children. I for one, should have been more critical. We need a judge with no fucks given to right the ship. I’d love to clone Thomas.

They threatened all of them; remember they were allowed to be doxxed online including where their kids went to school, harassed and intimidated at their homes which is a federal felony to intimidate a judge but multiple Democrats encouraged it, and the DOJ did absolutely nothing about it other than offered a federal marshal here they or here as "protection".

The "peaceful protesst" and other actions during the "Summer of Love" 2020, has been inferred to be the real reason major reason why SCOTUS refused to hear any of the 2020 election fraud cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: BytorJr
  • Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

A black military family residing in Maryland is suing a DC hospital after they lost custody of their 16-year-old autistic son for refusing to let him ‘transition’ to a girl.

According to The Daily Mail, the parents hospitalized their teen son for self-harming after he broke up with a girlfriend back in 2021.

While the minor teen was hospitalized, the staff at Children’s National Hospital told the parents their son wanted to become a girl and his preferred pronouns are she/her.

• Haha
  • Haha
Well, it’s rare but don’t kid yourself - it’s out there (tetanus). I’ve treated several dogs with it over 30 yrs. They come in with a very characteristic appearance, all facial and scalp muscles so tightly contracted that the bases of their ears are nearly touching on top of their head.
View attachment 8487022
how did you treat dogs? as i remember (LOL),massive does of phenothiazines. thorazine i recall, and ventilation of course. none were my patients so don't remember any thing like vasoactives or neuroleptics. but???

There's two types of lockjaw, and then there is locked jaw. Tetanus, caused by the toxin of bacteria clostridium), affects muscles of mastication and swallowing/breathing can cause lockjaw; another type can be purely due to spasms of those muscles. Locked jaw is a TMJ dysfunction that can be pretty intense as well requiring ENT/orthopedic/oral surgeon intervention.

we are talking about the clostridium tetani sort. have seen the spasm generated. not well tolerated by folks. back then a big hit of IV valium and fairly easily reduced. this just from my faulty memory of 50 years ago.

Last edited:
we are talking about the clostridium tetani sort. have seen the spam generated. not well tolerated by folks. back then a big hit of IV valium and fairly easily reduced. this just from my faulty memory of 50 years ago.

I realize that. Most times I just type the first thing that comes to my mind; I should've double checked that. Fortunately 30 years since I've been in an ER. So, benzodiazepines for muscle relaxation, tetanus antibodies (wickedly exensive) > IVIG (also very expensive), IV metronidazole +/-.

Last edited:
how did you treat dogs? as i remember (LOL),massive does of phenothiazines. thorazine i recall, and ventilation of course. none were my patients so don't remember any thing like vasoactives or neuroleptics. but???
Penicillin-based antibiotics and/or metronidazole to kill the agent. Tetanus anti-toxin (if available) to neutralize the toxin(but it isn’t usually handily available), and some combination of muscle relaxants like methocarbamol, and sedatives like diazepam, or acepromazine (a veterinary-only phenothiazine like Thorazine, which is clorpromazine), and a bunch of others. In the old days we still had pentobarbital available. You could knock them out for 8-12 hours at a time with a dose and just let them sleep while you supported/monitored them.

strong work. yea forgot the pen. based antis. i do recall acepromazine. had a GF that had 2 horses and i recall her using it for,i think,joint issues???
only barbs i have seen last 30-40yr are thiopent by anesthesia and pento for induced coma. have most been taken off market? in 70s there were 5 or 6 for sleep usually. replaced last i know by various benzos. have dealt with addiction to both. NASTY!

Reactions: UKDslayer
strong work. yea forgot the pen. based antis. i do recall acepromazine. had a GF that had 2 horses and i recall her using it for,i think,joint issues???
only barbs i have seen last 30-40yr are thiopent by anesthesia and pento for induced coma. have most been taken off market? in 70s there were 5 or 6 for sleep usually. replaced last i know by various benzos. have dealt with addiction to both. NASTY!
The only barb I ever see/use anymore is phenobarbital for seizures, but it wouldn’t be anywhere near as effective as pentobarbital for tetanus. Thiopental (ultra-short acting) was available longer than pentobarbital, but it’s also no longer available to my knowledge (Never used it for tetanus, but it would’ve required a CRI or constant manual titration to be effective because of its short life). I’ve heard a propofol CRI can work well. Seems logical.

Last edited:
for all the military shit we have and do/have done,why do we not totally crush the houthis? that would be a legit use of overwhelming military power. way more than the bogus shit in iraq,libyia,syria and afganistan. could also legitimately tell iran to fuck off if they didn't like it.
it makes me sick when we waste our treasure,and worse,get our people killed in the neocon's rabid aggression. shuting down the houthi attacks would benefit several other countries as well. same goes for crushing somali piracy with no holding back,no mercy.
weird idea,but,might even talk to china about helping out. they need the red sea and horn routes like a lot of countries. maybe diffuse some of our mutual anatagonism? yea,a pipe dream.

I don't remember being scared of it ,BUT my mom sure was and I got stuck quite few times during childhood. All I remember was I hated getting the shot,and still do ,to the point that told the doc,who removed a deeply embedded fish hook from my finger ,to fuck off when he said I "needed the shot" 10 or so yrs ago.

I don't remember being scared of it ,BUT my mom sure was and I got stuck quite few times during childhood. All I remember was I hated getting the shot,and still do ,to the point that told the doc,who removed a deeply embedded fish hook from my finger ,to fuck off when he said I "needed the shot" 10 or so yrs ago.
Last shot I took was about 4-5 years ago it was tetanus.

Never gave it a second thought when doc said it was time for my booster.

What I know now….would have told her no thanks.

I believe the illnesses the shot is supposed to prevent are real. I no longer believe the med community and Pharma have my health at top of their concerns.

They earned that.

I’ll take my chances.

I’ll eat good food and not step on rusty nails.

Yea, we are funding more than that............how about all the billions that go to almost every country on this planet..........the billions that are going to all the illegals.........phones, housing, medical services........your, and my tax dollars ...................and the Camilla bitch wants 5 trillion more in taxes.............we are fucked............

Reactions: mosin46
Last shot I took was about 4-5 years ago it was tetanus.

Never gave it a second thought when doc said it was time for my booster.

What I know now….would have told her no thanks.

I believe the illnesses the shot is supposed to prevent are real. I no longer believe the med community and Pharma have my health at top of their concerns.

They earned that.

I’ll take my chances.

I’ll eat good food and not step on rusty nails.
Well, that is understandable, and yes - they did earn it.

Reactions: Sandhog308
for all the military shit we have and do/have done,why do we not totally crush the houthis? that would be a legit use of overwhelming military power. way more than the bogus shit in iraq,libyia,syria and afganistan. could also legitimately tell iran to fuck off if they didn't like it.
it makes me sick when we waste our treasure,and worse,get our people killed in the neocon's rabid aggression. shuting down the houthi attacks would benefit several other countries as well. same goes for crushing somali piracy with no holding back,no mercy.
weird idea,but,might even talk to china about helping out. they need the red sea and horn routes like a lot of countries. maybe diffuse some of our mutual anatagonism? yea,a pipe dream.
That would require a Commander in Chief who was aware of things other than "when is the next ice cream cone" and "when is the next check from China". We may get to see the problem straightened out- depending on what happens in November. Regardless of who deals with it, we don't need to commit to decades of nation building just to give it back to the people who made it a shithole to begin with.