• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

f3a6e6f6b026f2d1bb73bec3159219beb141a3216363d89a17a86201879c261c_1.jpg

It used to be when someone kidnapped a child and sexually assaulted them they would get life in prison, where hopefully a responsible inmate would provide the correct appropriate sentencing. I remember Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper got life in prison wihout chance of parole, which at the time was the maximum sentencing permitted. These days, if there is a sentence at all, the perpetrator claims to be trans so they are placed in an opposite sex prison and is permitted to continue to commit crimes of sexual nature. If sentenced a all. The amount of cases we are hearing about here now that we even have heard about with no significant sentencing is nauseating and maddening. We have now a SCOTUS justice who has a history of giving sentences for a child sex crimes below that of recognized standard guidelines.

Now think about the 300-400K estimated "unaccompanied undocumented minors" the Biden-Harris government lost track of. How many of them are now sexual slaves, labor slaves, or both? How many are dead now? Sorry, but I don't have high hopes that the people involved, including those NGOs that brpught them in, funded by our taxpayer dollars, and those who organized this whole invasion, will ever have any accountability in this world. The US government now is without doubt the biggest pedophile and human trafficking ring in the world. It is rather sickening.

Last edited:
View attachment 8488091
I wish she would hurry up and choke on a fucking dick or something! :mad:

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex

Trump should demand no NOTES! Biden wasn't supposed to have notes for the last debate- but I remember pointing out a notepad that he was flipping through during the last debate with Trump which the main cameras tried to avoid but got caught in the wider angle shots.

Edit: Here is Biden using notes @1:06 that he wasn't supposed to have:

YES, he did have cheat sheets shown below @ 1:04-1:06 (of course he had the questions, and answers ahead of time) he is flipping pages

Last edited:

Everybody is trolling them, even COVID-19. Vivek Ramaswamy and his entourage had great fun around the outside perimeter of the DNC triggering libshits left and right. A variety of Patriot Youtubers also had a hell of a time divebombing these weirdos. And then COVID turns out to be the most popular guest at the event. 😂

“Harris is ready to deal with Trump’s constant lies and interruptions in real-time. Trump should stop hiding behind the mute button.”

Jason Miller, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, highlighted the hypocrisy of Harris’s demands. He pointed out that her campaign had previously agreed to the same rules set for the CNN debate but is now attempting to backtrack.

“Enough with the games. We accepted the ABC debate under the exact same terms as the CNN debate,” Miller said.
“The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules.”

“If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem,” Miller added.

“This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump.