• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

who decides what is misinformation?
the experts that said hunter's laptop was russian disinformation?
the experts that said the mRNA clotshots would "prevent infection and transmission"?
the experts that said iraq had wmds and we were winning in afghanistan?

Anyone in an elected position in government took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Anyone, ANYONE, that tries to argue against it is committing treason.

First amendment is freedom of speech, even if it goes against your campaign.

Second amendment is the Right to bear arms, regardless what tye of arms.

They want full control over every single part of every single life. They don’t like the fact that the US Constitution sets limits on their tyrannical overreach.

The more "progressive" and "radical" the left goes, the more you see the amazing foresight and wisdom of our Founding Fathers. If only the Bill of Rights and Constitution could remain intact and uncorruptable.

t0xhOusnAdmw.jpeg

Elon could give the State Dept. the middle finger by disabling Ukraine and DOD's use of StarLink if X is threatened.

The original income tax was only supposed to target the wealthiest people too.

Not so much ...

$600 in 1862 is about $20,000 today ... I'm sure that $600 went a lot farther in 1862 than $20k does today but people were also a lot more self sufficient 200 years ago

Year
Married Filing Jointly (Rates/Brackets)
Married Filing Separately (Rates/Brackets)
Single Filer (Rates/Brackets)
Head of Household (Rates/Brackets)
Notes:
18623.0%>$6003.0%>$6003.0%>$6003.0%>$600Last law to change rates was the Revenue Act of 1862.
18625.0%>$10,0005.0%>$10,0005.0%>$10,0005.0%>$10,000

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn
the experts that said the mRNA clotshots would "prevent infection and transmission"?

It's no wonder he likes horse cum, with the size of his mouth... what a waste of oxygen

Reactions: theLBC and Pbgt
They want full control over every single part of every single life. They don’t like the fact that the US Constitution sets limits on their tyrannical overreach.
You don't have ANY rights that you can't defend. Train like you (the collective you, not you in particular) know that someone hates you and wants to take everything from you, including your freedom, rights, and life

As soon as 1A is modified to exclude speech the NWO does not like, the beast technology will be implemented. That is the only thing in the way.

You don't have ANY rights that you can't defend. Train like you (the collective you, not you in particular) know that someone hates you and wants to take everything from you, including your freedom, rights, and life
I’m personally training as hard as a boomer fudd can! I’m thinking about how to get my plate carrier and rifle to be suspended better on my walker.

seems my home town is going full left. not a surprise as it has been infested by various libs over the last 40 yrs. some parts are like parts of miami & don't look like america.
Central Florida as a whole is becoming a communist infection. Buddy Dyer in orlando...really, 24 years as mayor aftee he serves out this one? One party rule. Orlando has been shit since 2001 and some areas like Colonial and Kirkman area looked like a warzone the last time I drove through 10 years ago...too close of proximity to crime hills. The only light in that area is Grady Judd and Polk County; but, sooner or later he's going to retire (he's quite old actually) and it'll be overrun too.

Reactions: oneshot86