• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Putting Trump in jail would be a very big political mistake.

Let's see if they will FAFO.
Any protests or moves that cause the NG to engage would be exactly the excuse needed and be a political mistake to the advantage of the uniparty as it would create calls for not voting in person to due violence, among other things. Just like Covid, but a different reason.

This whole thing is a dumpster fire, but it is by far not the only one. We have “crises” in Ukraine while the draft gets floated around in the media, illegals doing all kinds of crazy things stressing the people out, financial problems, voting corruption issues, various viruses constantly threatening to kill everyone.

See a trend? How to you cause change through unrest that brings about another “solution”? Constant 360 degree pressure that emotionally wears on the unaware and actually herds them in a certain direction. It’s not hard to see. This Trump thing has been in the works and won’t stop, it’s another shiny object that adds stress - at this point he is on the ballot so it’s not like he can be removed for anyone else to jump on the ticket. So it’s just theater for the gullible with respect to the election.

UDr3FtPVNorY.jpeg

They are making too many miscalculations/mistakes. Politicizing Trump's visit to Arlington, picking Walz for VP, etc. etc. To the point it's hard to believe they're really mistakes at all. There must be an underlying plan that we are not seeing.
Their constituency is so brainwashed, they'll believe anything. Common sense/critical thinking/objectivity is absent from about 50% of the US population.

They are making too many miscalculations/mistakes. Politicizing Trump's visit to Arlington, picking Walz for VP, etc. etc. To the point it's hard to believe they're really mistakes at all. There must be an underlying plan that we are not seeing.
They don’t care.

They want to humiliate and demoralize.

Part of that is lying straight in your face and asking “What are you going to do about it?”

They don’t care.

They want to humiliate and demoralize.

Part of that is lying straight in your face and asking “What are you going to do about it?”
I tend to agree. They have put the worse candidates forward, with the absolute worse policies, if they have any. They will win this walking away because they control the entire machine. Then it comes right back to your question. "What are you going to do about it?"

North Texas has had a history with west Nile back to 2010 as I recall when they did those mosquito treatments here. If anything, it's probably against EEE but using West Nile as an excuse. Although I've always wondered why my dog get the old fashion kind of vaccine against West Nile, but humans couldn't.

Flynn needs to be appointed Nat’l Security Advisor… Or hell, maybe SecDef. At the very least head of the CIA or FBI.

Tear it down and build it back up correctly, with only Constitutionally mandated authority. Congress needs to get seriois about the purse strings too.

Destabilization through opening the nearest floodgates to troubled regions closest to the targeted nation. For Europe and AUS, it is Muslim migrants. Plentiful, already straining the breakwater. Just remove a dam and instant flooding of countries like the UK and France with them. For us, it is the Latin American drug cartels and organized crime gangs. Colorado right now is our Dublin.

Reactions: 10ring'r

North Texas has had a history with west Nile back to 2010 as I recall when they did those mosquito treatments here. If anything, it's probably against EEE but using West Nile as an excuse. Although I've always wondered why my dog get the old fashion kind of vaccine against West Nile, but humans couldn't.

In and around bog town these trucks spray the 'burbs every week, sometimes more, in peak mosquito season.

Reactions: UKDslayer and mtrmn
Wow, this is cringe...

Images of Iran's new aircraft carrier just got leaked to the Internet, possibly via tech savvy weens (trolls) for whom it would have been child's play to break through what Iran has for cyber defenses.

It's an old container ship with lots of shit haphazardly welded onto it.