• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Would you trust any vaccine now? If so, why?
Hard no.

Because it is administered by people that denied seeing sick patients while doing Tik Tok dance choreography.

When they give enticements to have you vaccinate you know it is dog shit.

I think I explained it clearly.

Did you understand?

2A7CB5CE-14EA-462F-8772-64247F784913.jpeg

Nobody doubts the intent is tue, especially me. I cant stand BS news, stories, memes on either side. I think we can post plenty of true qoutes and still come out on the right side of history. No need for BS.

I wish there was a video with her saying what she most likely thinks.

This was the point I tried to make when the fake news tweets went around recently about the MN gov telling police to shoot paintballs at people after covid curfew. Every part of that story was bullshit and people ran with it anyway. Just as you stated, there was a great opportunity to tell the truth about that video clip and expose the gov in a much worse way.

Wow. That is super fucked up on a physical manifestation of Satan level. Who is that, and what is that "church"?

We're all sort of used to rampant blasphemy, but that is apostacy wrapped in heresy, and it's not a warped interpretation of scripture, but literally the exact opposite of the teachings and doctrine. No actual believer with any biblical knowledge could hear that and nod their head.

Wow. That is super fucked up on a physical manifestation of Satan level. Who is that, and what is that "church"?

We're all sort of used to rampant blasphemy, but that is apostacy wrapped in heresy, and it's not a warped interpretation of scripture, but literally the exact opposite of the teachings and doctrine. No actual believer with any biblical knowledge could hear that and nod their head.
Many people do not believe Satan actually exists. They are ripe for the plucking by these “churches”.

Reparations have already been paid with 650,000 killed between 1861-1865....
"The Almighty has his own purposes. "Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh." If we shall suppose that American slavery is one of those offenses which, in the providence of God, must needs come, but which, having continued through his appointed time, he now wills to remove, and that he gives to both North and South this terrible war, as the woe due to those by whom the offense came, shall we discern therein any departure from those divine attributes which the believers in a living God always ascribe to him? Fondly do we hope—fervently do we pray—that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said, "The judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether." - From A. Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address

Reactions: al22300 and canman
Many people do not believe Satan actually exists. They are ripe for the plucking by these “churches”.
I prefer my Satanic worship to be open an unashamed at worshiping death like this "pastor". She flips scripture right on it's head and her words are easily seen for what they are. I think the Joel Osteen's of the world are far more insidious. They mix lies in with the truth to deceive people. They don't turn scripture on its head like this evil moron, but mix in New Age self help with the Bible.

In terms of an effective agent of Satan this woman is a pathetic piker. Guys like Joel Osteen are insidious, and you have to be a mature Christian who knows the Bible or you will miss the discordant notes in his sermons.

Sometimes I feel like it's more one sheep surrounded by wolves in sheep's clothing than a single wolf in the flock.

The EPA: "Just doin' muh job."
It's their job as part of the .gov to do everything in their power to destroy western civilization any way they can. Laundering money to terrorists is part of their job description
More proof that they use every available federal organization or agency to fund their fuckery.
The titles of the bills that they use to fund this shit - bears very little resemblance to anything inside the bills.
Yet the sheep see nothing.

It is Rebecca Todd Peters at a Presbyterian church in North Carolina.

He is making shit up about DJT "Putting our children at risk." while the DNC rabidly pushes for abortion. What is more evil than killing an infant while in the womb?

That is too illogical to make up.

Then again 90% of their voters are emotion based idiots rather than logic based and will gobble up anything their propaganda machine pukes out.
The other 10% of their voters know what's up and lovingly embrace it.

He is making shit up about DJT "Putting our children at risk." while the DNC rabidly pushes for abortion. What is more evil than killing an infant while in the womb?

Then again 90% of their voters are emotion based idiots rather than logic based and will gobble up anything their propaganda machine pukes out.
meanwhile they have no idea where 100s of thousands of unaccompanied kids ended up after they were trafficked over the border.

Maybe someone should asked him about all those unaccounted for migrant children?

What does he think they might be doing?

No one in the media has the balls. . .

meanwhile they have no idea where 100s of thousands of unaccompanied kids ended up after they were trafficked over the border.
or
they have a pretty good idea and they are enabling the trafficking because they have much to gain from it.
Pretty much, I'm going to leave the door open and look the other way as long as you pay the toll.

Would you trust any vaccine now? If so, why?

Food and Medical industries have been silently killing many early with cancers and heart disease for a very long time. They only showed their hand a bit more with the global-order virus released by their friends in China.

In the eugenicist's minds who operate these industries, the average American needs to eat more fake processed foods, keep getting fatter, take their meds, and just die.

You know something is wrong, if one can lose 15 lbs in two weeks just by cutting out all processed foods, sugars, and seed oils from thier diet.