• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

d4zAT6D7nOyz.jpeg

“Under Rob’s leadership,” said Biden upon Flaherty’s resignation, “we’ve built the largest Office of Digital Strategy in history and, with it,
a digital strategy and culture that brought people together instead of dividing them.”
what he means is that if they control the narrative, there is only one opinion...theirs....
At this point, it’s safe to assume that even the most well-informed outsider knows about 0.5% of the whole of the manipulation, deception, and backroom machinations that have taken place over the past five or so years. Investigators on the case have said that there are hundreds of thousands of pages of evidence that are not classified but have yet to be revealed to the public. Maybe all of this will pour forth starting in the new year.

Therefore, the Zuckerberg admission has much larger implications than anyone has yet admitted.

It provides a first official and confirmed peek into the greatest scandal of our times, the global silencing of critics at all levels of society, resulting in manipulating election outcomes, a distorted public culture, the marginalization of dissent, the overriding of all free speech protections, and gaslighting as a way of life of government in our times.

Can you post video please. I doubt this was ever said, or it would be played over and over.
There's no video or else I'd have posted a link.
And no she never actually said as much, but looking back on the Biden admins actions over the last 3.5+ years isn't it plain for all to see that in reality she and Biden have done exactly that?

Can you post video please. I doubt this was ever said, or it would be played over and over.
Like I said, she may not have actually said it, but her and the potatoe did a pretty good job of carrying it out nonetheless.
article/world/fact-check-
kamala-harros-quote-on-
vengeance-of-a-nation-
fabricated-by-satire-
idUSKBN23W2CQ/
Screenshot_20240902-112922~2.png
Screenshot_20240902-112942~2.png
Screenshot_20240902-113121~2.png

Last edited:

North Texas has had a history with west Nile back to 2010 as I recall when they did those mosquito treatments here. If anything, it's probably against EEE but using West Nile as an excuse. Although I've always wondered why my dog get the old fashion kind of vaccine against West Nile, but humans couldn't.

Would you trust any vaccine now? If so, why?

Reactions: 10ring'r and canman

The Second Amendment protects the right of “the people” to keep and bear arms. Our court has held that the term “the people” under the Second Amendment does not include illegal aliens.
[…]
Illegal aliens don’t qualify under the definition of “the people” set forth in Verdugo-Urquidez and Heller—not as a matter of common sense or Court precedent. As to common sense, an illegal alien does not become “part of a national community” by unlawfully entering it, any more than a thief becomes an owner of property by stealing it.
[…]
And as to precedent, the Court has repeatedly explained that “an alien . . . does not become one of the people to whom these things are secured by our Constitution by an attempt to enter forbidden by law.”
ADVERTISEMENT

[…]
Moreover, the Court has provided further reason why it reaches this conclusion. For an illegal alien “[t]o appeal to the Constitution is to concede that this is a land governed by that supreme law.” And “the power to exclude [aliens from the United States] has been determined to exist” under our Constitution. So, the Court concluded, “those who are excluded cannot assert the rights in general obtaining in a land to which they do not belong as citizens or otherwise.”

I don’t see how anybody could ever trust a vaccine ever again. This “kinder, gentler, mass genocide has forever damaged any trust in the medical profession.
Yes, playing politics within the CDC was perhaps one of the worst mistakes EVER. Ill never take anything they say serious, even if the "next one" is serious!

There's no video or else I'd have posted a link.
And no she never actually said as much, but looking back on the Biden admins actions over the last 3.5+ years isn't it plain for all to see that in reality she and Biden have done exactly that?
Nobody doubts the intent is tue, especially me. I cant stand BS news, stories, memes on either side. I think we can post plenty of true qoutes and still come out on the right side of history. No need for BS.

I wish there was a video with her saying what she most likely thinks.