• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

I am not sure literally if DJT being elected or them stealing another election is better for the Country. Of course Mr. Trump will stop the bleeding but that may not in 4 short years be able to truly drain the swamp and reverse the direction of the Republic. If as unbelievable as it seems the communists get elected the possibly of the eventual fight over that will save what's left. All I know is I'm not going to live out what's left leaving what the communists view as America to my Grandchildren.

Reactions: oldshooterback
vqBZX7GzYczh.jpeg

Thousand pound sister bitten by camel. When being treated, mushrooms and marijuana was discovered on her. She was taken into custody.

My question is, has anyone checked on the poor camel? A body that bad and apparently drug ridden surly contains so much vermin and toxins, the camel might get really sick.

On a serious note, the thousand pound sister may be pregnant. Without joking about who would want to, consider if she is with child and taking mushrooms and other toxic substances, what is it doing to the unborn child.

IMG_3933.jpeg

If these people so want to die, why don’t they kill themselves first. Why must they make others suffer, it does nothign to relieve their plight.

I suppose it sounds so flippant, but I always want to suggest, kill yourself first and then if you want to kill others, go for it. (Which of course they can’t and that is the point)

They call it "code switching", and it seems to work exceptionally well on morons, which is their voting base.

This bumper sticker is in the reserved section of my parking garage on a Mercedes EV.
1725397294850.png

Makes me think arrogant, aloof, cavalier, cocky, haughty, imperious, pretentious, presumptuous, smug, and vain all at once.

They are making too many miscalculations/mistakes. Politicizing Trump's visit to Arlington, picking Walz for VP, etc. etc. To the point it's hard to believe they're really mistakes at all. There must be an underlying plan that we are not seeing.
They want T in office when they pull the big moves to REALLY tank the economy. So they can blame him and the RepubliCants for the next 20 yrs

They call it "code switching", and it seems to work exceptionally well on morons, which is their voting base.

This bumper sticker is in the reserved section of my parking garage on a Mercedes EV.
View attachment 8493866

Makes me think arrogant, aloof, cavalier, cocky, haughty, imperious, pretentious, presumptuous, smug, and vain all at once.
And stupid.

Reactions: plong