• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

link dead
Screenshot 2024-10-23 140352.png

Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who blamed all his country's problems on the rich. He was a vegetarian who believed in gun control, universal healthcare, and said a segment of the population didn't really count as people and could be killed with impunity.
That doesn't sound like any right winger I've ever heard of.

Nevermind FDR wrote letters praising Mussolini's government before WWII.

Fascism is left wing.

I beg forgiveness for sounding like a grammar nazi. Regardless of that, my pet peeve is when people use the term "shrapnel" in a haphazard manner.

He was shooting a rifle, not an artillery piece.

I won't get into the debate on whether the term "shell fragment" or "shrapnel" should be used with respect to modern artillery.

Ever notice when someone is being interviewed about being near a tornado or in a high wind condition that destroys buildings with debris flying everywhere?

Instead of using the term "debris" they use the term "shrapnel!"

The same goes for explosions caused by natural gas or other chemicals. Someone always has to use the term "shrapnel!"

Do these people think they are in combat or are they wanting to sensationalize their experience by using the term "shrapnel" instead of a more appropriate term? Or are they just stupid?

Rant over. Carry on.
Dirty laundry and sensationalism sells. National Enquirer, Jerry Springer and many others are making good money from it. Even if you don't believe that some woman from Hoboken gave birth to a monkey boy

Reactions: notacos4u