• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

but they all look so cute in their uniforms.
62091054.jpg

Somebody should start selling safaris into Minneapolis with guaranteed bag limit with a state of the art armored vehicle.

more like this

1729695266448.png

battleground-states-chart-dnc-600x376.jpg

IF, and it's a big if, Trump can beat the cheat; really need to see just how many of these RINO's (and others) have Swiss Bank accounts and how much was deposited. Going to take some serious discussion with the Swiss; but it's about time to rip that bandaid off and see all the stolen artwork, untaxed payoffs, etc in Swiss banks.

Also be interesting to publish the Epstein and Diddy lists and go after the people with FULL force of law, no freaking plea deals.

so apparently, the cdc held this information for ~10 days until long after mcdonald's took the items off the menus...

View attachment 8530797

Average of ~5 cases per state.
One hospitalization per state.
Many thousands served.
This is not scientifically, a statistical sample.

Boy, sure wish they applied the same metrics to vaccination injuries.

Do it!!!! Park Service can't even deal with buffalo and after a winter in Yellowstone in a tent our problem will be solved.
What she's not saying directly is that YOU and I will be in the tents, and the illegals and so-called asylum seekers/grantees will be living in OUR homes. That's the REAL plan; whether they implement it or not we shall see. Rest assured, NOBODY is going to surrender their house unless they are some liberal.

What she's not saying directly is that YOU and I will be in the tents, and the illegals and so-called asylum seekers/grantees will be living in OUR homes. That's the REAL plan; whether they implement it or not we shall see. Rest assured, NOBODY is going to surrender their house unless they are some liberal.

Liberals won't surrender their house. They'll surrender others...

I have been following this from the beginning and these 2 videos add to / confirm everything about Smartmatic / Dominion I have ever read. That all said - SeeEyeAye Man defining and limiting the named players.....text book limited hangout. (per Mr CIA) the largest criminal syndicate limits who can pay to play? Who runs the central banks - banking / debt structure is directly impacted by the policies implemented by the elected.

Reactions: theLBC