• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Who says they are cooking them fully? If they’re under 160 it doesn’t kill it all.

SMFH
I got EColi from a salad at a nice restaurant.
And...for the record, the doctor didnt test ANYTHING. They diagnosed me through the powers of deduction, as they do.
People are exposed to millions of these bacteria every day, with no adverse effects. And not just EColi. Listeria and salmonella are our constant companions in the fresh food aisle.
Reminds me of the story of the grandmother, who found out she had HIV, because she liked eating cookie dough when she baked cookies for her grandkids.
How many millions of undercooked eggs are eaten every day?

This is smear factor news. Nothing more.

Hey, fair's fair. Elon just had to write an essay about how his Spaceships would NOT be hitting Sharks.............. :rolleyes:
I wish Elon was working on a way to murder the bastards wholesale. And dolphins too. My last fishing trip, no one could land a fish because of the damn dolphins.
I would like to try some dolphin steak.

s69N1HnbN5CN.png

Shooting an AR at a target that's only 5 yards away? I bet they taught him that in the USMC.
A scoped AR for the win.
I beg forgiveness for sounding like a grammar nazi. Regardless of that, my pet peeve is when people use the term "shrapnel" in a haphazard manner.

He was shooting a rifle, not an artillery piece.

I won't get into the debate on whether the term "shell fragment" or "shrapnel" should be used with respect to modern artillery.

Ever notice when someone is being interviewed about being near a tornado or in a high wind condition that destroys buildings with debris flying everywhere?

Instead of using the term "debris" they use the term "shrapnel!"

The same goes for explosions caused by natural gas or other chemicals. Someone always has to use the term "shrapnel!"

Do these people think they are in combat or are they wanting to sensationalize their experience by using the term "shrapnel" instead of a more appropriate term? Or are they just stupid?

Rant over. Carry on.

I beg forgiveness for sounding like a grammar nazi. Regardless of that, my pet peeve is when people use the term "shrapnel" in a haphazard manner.

He was shooting a rifle, not an artillery piece.

I won't get into the debate on whether the term "shell fragment" or "shrapnel" should be used with respect to modern artillery.

Ever notice when someone is being interviewed about being near a tornado or in a high wind condition that destroys buildings with debris flying everywhere?

Instead of using the term "debris" they use the term "shrapnel!"

The same goes for explosions caused by natural gas or other chemicals. Someone always has to use the term "shrapnel!"

Do these people think they are in combat or are they wanting to sensationalize their experience by using the term "shrapnel" instead of a more appropriate term? Or are they just stupid?

Rant over. Carry on.

Flotsam....

And Jetsam.

Reactions: Longshot231
Might be the wrong place, but what a really bad thing for a politician to say publicly. It’s not us and them, it’s Everyone. Somehow, politicians and movie actors seem to forget that their constituency and their market includes more than Atheist homosexuals.

IMG_4186.jpeg

Who?
Filled out the ballots.
Thats the easiest fucking riddle in the universe.
Communist democrats, thats WHO.

This is our kryptonite. We keep desperately trying to figure out the problem, when the answer is simple.
If we act like we dont know what the problem IS, then we dont ever have to actually do anything about it. Itll be a messy affair and all.