• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

So, open borders allows terrorists in... And a few weeks before election they are getting serious about securing it. Sure...

The US should buy land in Africa. When we deport everyone send them to that land. Make sure the land is not large enough to hold everyone. It's hard enough to get to Africa, but imagine them trying to get back, LOL.

JYtY1OOdt0Qd.jpeg
Seriously! With that amount of money she could make $350,000.00 a year with just a 2.5% interest rate. With that kind of money I would never work again.

Seriously! With that amount of money she could make $350,000.00 a year with just a 2.5% interest rate. With that kind of money I would never work again.
yeah, that's fucked up. we are paying for a millionaire's college tuition.
and you would think she had a full scholarship anyway.

Women with dicks!

Just remember, all these actors are the fucking weirdos from high school, that were into drama, plays and all the other faggoty stuff. Nothing has changed, other than money and fame. Still the same fucking weirdos! Nobody cares what faggoty assholes think! Go do some musical dramas and shut the fuck up!

The new army.

So different from when I was in scouts. Eagle 1 month before my 14th in November 2001. Had to jump in clothed with swimsuit on underneath, take long sleeve shirt and jeans off and turn into flotation devices, and go the length of the pool.

CPT DEI could use a set of these but in camouflage.

businesswoman-picture-id181762720

he United Nations is facing renewed calls to ban transgender athletes from women's sports after a study revealed that nearly 900 medals have been lost to biological males.

A UN report into 'violence against women and girls, its causes and consequence' found that up to 30 March 2024, 'over 600 female athletes in more than 400 competitions have lost more than 890 medals in 29 different sports'

Women with dicks!

Just remember, all these actors are the fucking weirdos from high school, that were into drama, plays and all the other faggoty stuff. Nothing has changed, other than money and fame. Still the same fucking weirdos! Nobody cares what faggoty assholes think! Go do some musical dramas and shut the fuck up!
Odd that they tell us we need the illegal immigrants because our birth rate is down and yet they push abortion and transgender surgery like they’re the cure all.

yeah, that's fucked up. we are paying for a millionaire's college tuition.
and you would think she had a full scholarship anyway.

Im not sure of all accuracy and maybe this stuff is BS?

Supposedly she studied at an online school that is tuition free.

Question is, why should someone who has been successful but still has student debt be excluded, but we will pay off student debt for brainless idiots with degrees in women’s studies or underwater basket weaving?

Reactions: Texascbr
you can't despise them enough

The Atlantic tried claiming Trump disparaged Vanessa and refused to pay for her funeral expenses.
Vanessa was a 20-year-old Army private who was m*rdered at Fort Hood, in Texas.
Vanessa was k*lled by a soldier and his girlfriend. Her body was burned and found two months after she had gone missing.

Mayra Guillen says the accusations made by The Atlantic are false and says Trump "did nothing but show respect to my family & Vanessa."

Reactions: 10ring'r and Mwalex
Bull
Fucking
Shit
You cant get Ecoli from a fully cooked burger.
This is how stupid people are.

Its the shits by the way. No one dies from this unless they are on Darwin's little list.
could be the onions or something...but i just wonder if they announce it every time there is a few dozen cases.

Contaminated food​

McDonald's Quarter Pounder hamburgers are making people sick, with most illnesses in Colorado and Nebraska.

• Quarter Pounder hamburgers will not be available temporarily in some states.
  • Investigators are working to confirm which ingredient in these hamburgers is making people sick and if it went to other restaurants or stores.
  • McDonald's reported to CDC that it has stopped using fresh slivered onions and quarter pound beef patties in several states. McDonald's is proactively making these changes while investigators work to confirm the contaminated ingredient. Quarter pound beef patties are only used on Quarter Pounders. Fresh slivered onions are primarily used on Quarter Pounder hamburgers and not other menu items.

could be the onions or something...but i just wonder if they announce it every time there is a few dozen cases.

Contaminated food​

McDonald's Quarter Pounder hamburgers are making people sick, with most illnesses in Colorado and Nebraska.

• Quarter Pounder hamburgers will not be available temporarily in some states.
  • Investigators are working to confirm which ingredient in these hamburgers is making people sick and if it went to other restaurants or stores.
  • McDonald's reported to CDC that it has stopped using fresh slivered onions and quarter pound beef patties in several states. McDonald's is proactively making these changes while investigators work to confirm the contaminated ingredient. Quarter pound beef patties are only used on Quarter Pounders. Fresh slivered onions are primarily used on Quarter Pounder hamburgers and not other menu items.

My money is on the illegal aliens handling my burger with shit on their hands.

Again i say...bullshit.
Always a chance to get "food poisoning" when you eat where your food is being prepared by people who are "limited" in their career oportunities.