• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Reactions: gigamortis
Even if she got those answers--ASGH. It's all just playing to an audience and running out the clock until everything they want is in place.
Exactly. The clock has about 1 second left. I hope people like my neighbor who have TDS are still onboard when the full effect of the policies hit "middle America" and "rural America." They have no $$@ clue what's coming down the pike...NONE.

o6PPJmVkCJzX.png

Either Charlie Kirk or a similar fellow stated recently that it is estimated that 38 million Christians will not vote in the presidential election. Whatever that actual number might be those are all votes for Harris.

Either Charlie Kirk or a similar fellow stated recently that it is estimated that 38 million Christians will not vote in the presidential election. Whatever that actual number might be those are all votes for Harris.

Ok....now see this is a problem....
Because the math aint lining up.
In 2020 there were supposedly 156 million votes cast for both candidates....as if., in a nation of ~340 million people.
So now you are telling me that the number could have been 194 million if christians would vote?
I didnt believe the 156 million, especially the 81 milliin part but, now you try to sell me this shit?

Reactions: goinghunting
Ok....now see this is a problem....
Because the math aint lining up.
In 2020 there were supposedly 156 million votes cast for both candidates....as if., in a nation of ~340 million people.
So now you are telling me that the number could have been 194 million if christians would vote?
I didnt believe the 156 million, especially the 81 milliin part but, now you try to sell me this shit?
Until you have to show ID and dip your thumb in the ink well, I don't trust any of this shit.

Until you have to show ID and dip your thumb in the ink well, I don't trust any of this shit.
Amen brother!!!! 100% on board with that. Show up in person, with ID. No mail in anything. Sure, we can have some early voting…people do have to travel for work, surgery, etc, etc; but they should still have to show up in person within a certain time-frame(aka…how long does it take that ink to come off?) or they don’t get to vote.

An hour into the Trump interview on Joe Rogan’s podcast so far…. Kind of all over the place, but what strikes me is the ease with which Trump switches gears and is able to talk in detail on everything Joe Rogan’s throwing at him.

No notes either.

Unscripted.

Damn, I hope I’m that alert and sharp at his age.

Edit: just finished…pretty good stuff. That teaser re: JFK at the end was pretty wild! Got my attention even more than the UFO stuff! 😆

Last edited:
Last edited:
Amen brother!!!! 100% on board with that. Show up in person, with ID. No mail in anything. Sure, we can have some early voting…people do have to travel for work, surgery, etc, etc; but they should still have to show up in person within a certain time-frame(aka…how long does it take that ink to come off?) or they don’t get to vote.

You are a racist. You know that dark skinned people are unable to get an ID to vote. Food stamps, welfare, beer and cigarettes no problem but to vote?