• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

i don't think being in the area means you're involved in the attack...but he might have seen some activity.

iVisVLqmGJxE.png
I’m going to guess he’s there in case it gets spicy for the Israelis. That said, it’s daylight in his picture, but the attack was at night.

Ok....now see this is a problem....
Because the math aint lining up.
In 2020 there were supposedly 156 million votes cast for both candidates....as if., in a nation of ~340 million people.
So now you are telling me that the number could have been 194 million if christians would vote?
I didnt believe the 156 million, especially the 81 milliin part but, now you try to sell me this shit?
I might have been off on the 38 part but it was a substantial number that was cited, well north of 10 million. How was this number derived? probably polling and extrapolation so take it for what it is worth. The message was simple - christians were not voting for Trump due to some ideological issue, possible "grab that pussy" or how terse DJT appears during his speeches.

In a jaw-dropping irony, a major rally for Vice President Kamala Harris in Houston, Texas, took an unexpected turn when a medical emergency broke out in the crowd, and not one of the onstage abortion doctors responded to assist.

I might have been off on the 38 part but it was a substantial number that was cited, well north of 10 million. How was this number derived? probably polling and extrapolation so take it for what it is worth. The message was simple - christians were not voting for Trump due to some ideological issue, possible "grab that pussy" or how terse DJT appears during his speeches.
Not an indictment of your numbers, just an indictment of "their" notiions.

Not an indictment of your numbers, just an indictment of "their" notiions.
I understand but I think of Christians and Hunters the same when it comes to protecting their rights. Hunters never seem to care about the 2A because they don't typically shoot ARs/AKs. Christians seem to have faith that nothing too bad will happen due to divine intervention.

Even ALGERIA is not safe from troony toon LGBTWTF nonsense. Trans prostitutes and public drug use have slowly taken over streets in some cities in the high-moderate Muslim North African country. Here, one of them is beaten and humiliated by a group of young men.

BTW, early voting for NY State started TODAY! Hope my fellow New Yorkers make this state's color look like a SEC stadium after an Alabama victory. 🇺🇸

Reactions: Mwalex
Even ALGERIA is not safe from troony toon LGBTWTF nonsense. Trans prostitutes and public drug use have slowly taken over streets in some cities in the high-moderate Muslim North African country. Here, one of them is beaten and humiliated by a group of young men.

BTW, early voting for NY State started TODAY! Hope my fellow New Yorkers make this state's color look like a SEC stadium after an Alabama victory. 🇺🇸
Well, it’d look better in Cardinal Red (Arkansas), but since the Razorbacks suck and should go to a conference they can win in (is there one?), we can pretend the Crimson is more “red” than it is. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

That sleezebag had conned many Libertarians to his side at the peak of his election career. His marketing front looked Libertarian at first glance, complete with a "support of gun rights". But the commie inside could not stay concealed for long LOL...

A deadbeat bum who never held a full time job before getting into politics. He said in his own book he spent his 20s couch surfing w friends until they got tired of supporting him and gave him the boot. Been in congress for decades and is known for renaming two post offices.
Is it any wonder deadbeat losers identify with him?

A deadbeat bum who never held a full time job before getting into politics. He said in his own book he spent his 20s couch surfing w friends until they got tired of supporting him and gave him the boot. Been in congress for decades and is known for renaming two post offices.
Is it any wonder deadbeat losers identify with him?

By 2012, the typical Bernie supporter has already been established:

Greasy, food-stained anime waifu shirt.
VERY greasy, unkempt hair and hygiene.
Social awkwardness.
Rabid feminist 'ally' hoping to get laid.
My Little Pony plushie collection.
Lives in a filthy neckbeard nest.
*Many sport neckbeards.
*Some wear trenchcoats, regardless of season or weather.
* Some, like screenname "Jupiter", are Internet lolcows for their cringe content.
*Some are also furries/degenerates.
Useless liberal arts degrees.
NO hard skills or mechanical inclination.

ETA: Bernie's upbringing is a lot like his idol Karl Marx's. The latter was also a deadbeat moocher who refused to work to support his family and even assaulted his parents when they tried to persuade him to go out and find meaningful work. Marx's own father penned a very bitter treatise lamenting on the horrid state his son had devolved into. In retrospect, Karl Marx was the modern world's first incel/neckbeard/rage spewer. In today's world and on a contemporary Internet board, he would have been just another empty ranter whose essays would be mocked by various Youtube and Rumble podcasters.

Last edited:

1p1hkiuc1eWU.jpeg

By 2012, the typical Bernie supporter has already been established:

Greasy, food-stained anime waifu shirt.
VERY greasy, unkempt hair and hygiene.
Social awkwardness.
Rabid feminist 'ally' hoping to get laid.
My Little Pony plushie collection.
Lives in a filthy neckbeard nest.
*Many sport neckbeards.
*Some wear trenchcoats, regardless of season or weather.
* Some, like screenname "Jupiter", are Internet lolcows for their cringe content.
*Some are also furries/degenerates.
Useless liberal arts degrees.
NO hard skills or mechanical inclination.

ETA: Bernie's upbringing is a lot like his idol Karl Marx's. The latter was also a deadbeat moocher who refused to work to support his family and even assaulted his parents when they tried to persuade him to go out and find meaningful work. Marx's own father penned a very bitter treatise lamenting on the horrid state his son had devolved into. In retrospect, Karl Marx was the modern world's first incel/neckbeard/rage spewer. In today's world and on a contemporary Internet board, he would have been just another empty ranter whose essays would be mocked by various Youtube and Rumble podcasters.

Bernie bro:
Wesley.gif

Not that, that cunt Jenny didn't need the absolute dinosaur shit, slapped out of her....
Jus sayin