• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

L8YvvzBju6mq.png

There is no clear public record showing where this money went or how it was used, which makes any assessment of its impacts impossible. It also remains unclear whether these funds were even spent on climate-related initiatives intended to help low- and middle-income countries protect people from the impacts of the climate crisis and invest in clean energy.

And fuck this brain dead POS too.
I want to know who didn't know he was braindead all the way back in 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, etc. I had this argument with my libtard neighbors in 2020 and I remember saying this man is a vegetable; and they said "he is a stutterer and that's why sometimes he makes no sense." Uhhh, NO...he was brain dead then, and is moreso now. Never was he very smart; likely a tad smarter though than Kumhola at his peak.

Reactions: canman
Maybe she meant crampons and it was misread by one of the staff as tampons? Nahh...who am I kidding.
Crampons would be the best option for boys. Get them outdoors, away from the phone and into realms where responsibility and a recognition fo reality are required. The path of self respect for young men is paved with fatigue, bruises and cool stories.

But that is the problem. They want emasculated individuals, not young men that turn into responsible men. That's what all of this is about.

Reactions: Mwalex

I don' know...if you believe in using a ballot box; you're probably a liberal anyway. Vote in person or do a proper absentee ballot (and I'm not even sure about that anymore). Maybe instead of absentee you still go to a facility and cast your ballot in person. There are legit reasons to be away on that day; few, but still there are some. Surgery, out of state work and maybe a few other things; but not that many reasons to not vote in person if you TRULY value your vote.

this is why mail in votes should only be used for people that are unable to vote in person.

they are always trying to hide the problems they create from the people that vote for them.