PortaJohn

1716866087271.png

Thos employees getting in the middle of that shit. Fuck that, let them shoot each other.

Im sure they all came back and apologized for the mess.

Notice, it is always the women. I used to hold doors for everyone. Today, I no longer hold doors for women. None have the courtesy of "thank you".

Whom Im kidding, I just fucking hate women for all kinds of reasons. This is just another.
Interesting, do you live in a very blue area.

Here in small town USA, I always get a thank you. On those places with a double door, they will return the favor on the second set of doors.

She’s baaack….

Tell me your a democratic operative without saying you a democratic operative…….

Interesting, do you live in a very blue area.

Here in small town USA, I always get a thank you. On those places with a double door, they will return the favor on the second set of doors.
I feel like we have had this discussion three times now. I live in the same fucking county you live in! Johnson County, MO! I probably live within 5 miles of you. I work Lee's Summit, it is getting over run with the shit bags from Independence and the city. You are no where close to small town USA. You live 20 minutes from all the bullshit I see. All the same rude people I see, you see the same. You go15 miles east, you're in Warrensburg, you go 15 miles west you're in Lee's Summit. Yeah, I live on 77acres, but it is not small town USA by any means. You know who will say "thank you" when I hold a door, is old white men like yourself!

The more of your shit I read, the more I think your full of shit! It makes me not believe a single fucking word you say about anything!

I feel like we have had this discussion three times now. I live in the same fucking county you live in! Johnson County, MO! I probably live within 5 miles of you. I work Lee's Summit, it is getting over run with the shit bags from Independence and the city. You are no where close to small town USA. You live 20 minutes from all the bullshit I see. All the same rude people I see, you see the same. You go15 miles east, you're in Warrensburg, you go 15 miles west you're in Lee's Summit. Yeah, I live on 77acres, but it is not small town USA by any means. You know who will say "thank you" when I hold a door, is old white men like yourself!

The more of your shit I read, the more I think your full of shit! It makes me not believe a single fucking word you say about anything!
Sounds like you may be cousins. That makes it a family thing. Come on thanksgiving dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: riverside jeep
Sounds like you may be cousins. That makes it a family thing. Come on thanksgiving dinner!
There is a good chance.....this small town USA is starting to get the stigma of Meth county, MO. Same small town county where they stole my UTV and trailer last August. Such an honest small town! Oh, lets not forget the catalytic converters they cut off my truck 1.5 years ago.

.....but hey, they hold the second set of doors open for an old guy!

What does this actually look like anyway. They going to throw him in jail for 4 years and he runs the country from cell block B?
I don’t think the pedo/Democrat/nwo communists could organize a drinking contest at happy hour. The only reason they have been successful so far is apathy coached by lots of deficit spending. They are childish morons used by megalomaniac autistic government bureaucrats and wanna be gods like Gates, Clinton, Schwab, Charles, and Soros, with yes men like Noah H slobbing their knobs in the shadows. This will fail, but the journey will be filled with the reactionary “cleansing” of many supporters. It will be a mess.

afraid i believe that they absolutely intend to jail trump. this will be a final test for the full scale takeover. covid,resulting destruction of the economy,stolen election,1/6,various murders,uncontested military invasion,shut down of felony prosecution,enormous money laundering thru ukraine all done in the open in your face.
minimal attempts to make it all look good. if it gets done with no response as is likely,then the full scale armed take over and enslavement of the whole population will shortly follow. i really fear that 2025 will be worse than the ussr or maoist china.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ltcg