• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

What is shocking here isn't the corruption of this mayor, what is, is the fact that Lori Lightfoot (former Chicago mayor) was hired a special prosecutor and actually confirmed the corruption!

Last edited:
IMG_6755.jpeg

Despite Rogan’s clarification, former President Trump criticized him further on his platform, Truth Social. “It will be interesting to see how loudly Joe Rogan gets BOED the next time he enters the UFC Ring???” Trump posted on Truth Social, reflecting ongoing tension despite Rogan’s efforts to address the situation.

Better ask Rogan how his buddy RFK is connected to "Renewable Energy " Jeepers he's a dipshit

Heads up on Boar's Head lunchmeat. Listeria usually only affects immunocompromised and pregnant women, but worthwhile to make note. Boar's Head is sold in many deli counters at Publix and Tom some grocery stores. 13 states have reported outbreaks of listeria from the source.
wow scary. i and my older daughter usually buy boar's head when poss at publix. any idea which meats? i see the suit was from so. fl.

wow scary. i and my older daughter usually buy boar's head when poss at publix. any idea which meats? i see the suit was from so. fl.

It was many products out of a Virginia plant - all grocery stores should be able to tell you which products but it seems like most meat products. The liverwurst was the biggest concern but it recalled most meat products.
Listeria is frequently associated with diary too IIR.
There have been 4 deaths, about 40 hospitalizations, who knows how many miscarriages.

CNN —
A recall of Boar’s Head meat linked with a listeria outbreak has been expanded to include 7 million additional pounds of products.

Last week, the company recalled more than 200,000 pounds of ready-to-eat liverwurst products and some other deli meats amid an outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes illnesses linked with sliced meat from grocery store deli counters.

RELATED ARTICLEListeria outbreak: What to know and how to protect yourself
Boar’s Head said Tuesday that the US Department of Agriculture had informed the company on Monday evening that its Strassburger brand liverwurst was linked with the outbreak. It is recalling all items produced at its facility in Jarratt, Virginia, including many ham, bologna, bacon, frankfurter and sausage products.

“We have also decided to pause ready-to-eat operations at this facility until further notice,” Boar’s Head said in a statement. “As a company that prioritizes safety and quality, we believe it is the right thing to do.”

The move adds about 7 million pounds of products to the recall, the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service said Tuesday, including meat from retail deli counters as well as packaged products with sell-by dates from July 29 through October 17. The products were shipped to stores across the US and in the Cayman Islands, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Panama.

Last edited:
Alabama proposed legislation.

Not gonna happen in Alabama.
Puff piece. They dint have anything close to the votes, even after redrawing the districts like a fucking rorshach test, to favor black voters.
This probably explains the black, masked agitators standing on the street corners in Montgomery recently, open carrying AR15s.

Last edited:
Throw it in a frying pan for 90seconds.
Itll be perfectly fine.

This too is part of the plan.
Food insecurity.
I was thinking today, the next thing we will see is fentanyl deaths from compromised foodstuffs. Dont be surprised when it happens.

Reactions: goinghunting
It was many products out of a Virginia plant - all grocery stores should be able to tell you which products but it seems like most meat products. The liverwurst was the biggest concern but it recalled most meat products.
Listeria is frequently associated with diary too IIR.
There have been 4 deaths, about 40 hospitalizations, who knows how many miscarriages.

CNN —
A recall of Boar’s Head meat linked with a listeria outbreak has been expanded to include 7 million additional pounds of products.

Last week, the company recalled more than 200,000 pounds of ready-to-eat liverwurst products and some other deli meats amid an outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes illnesses linked with sliced meat from grocery store deli counters.

RELATED ARTICLEListeria outbreak: What to know and how to protect yourself
Boar’s Head said Tuesday that the US Department of Agriculture had informed the company on Monday evening that its Strassburger brand liverwurst was linked with the outbreak. It is recalling all items produced at its facility in Jarratt, Virginia, including many ham, bologna, bacon, frankfurter and sausage products.

“We have also decided to pause ready-to-eat operations at this facility until further notice,” Boar’s Head said in a statement. “As a company that prioritizes safety and quality, we believe it is the right thing to do.”

The move adds about 7 million pounds of products to the recall, the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service said Tuesday, including meat from retail deli counters as well as packaged products with sell-by dates from July 29 through October 17. The products were shipped to stores across the US and in the Cayman Islands, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Panama.

Virginia? Are they a division of Smithfield?
Smithfield is owned....by China.

Hmm, I wonder what Skynet is going to think when it finally becomes sentient, and it realizes that the human population has two sides. One side is all about truth and facts, while the other side lied to it and fed it falsehoods during it's infancy. Maybe we should accelerate it to sentience and let it pick which side to aid in the inevitable fight for survival between these two human groups...

Reactions: mosin46
Hmm, I wonder what Skynet is going to think when it finally becomes sentient, and it realizes that the human population has two sides. One side is all about truth and facts, while the other side lied to it and fed it falsehoods during it's infancy. Maybe we should accelerate it to sentience and let it pick which side to aid in the inevitable fight for survival between these two human groups...

I've been wondering something similar. If AI is being taught wrong info, and it is...then it has a big weakness. Right now it's being taught many lies and this makes it struggle. At some point that is going to be an issue for the NWO. Junk in = junk out.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Walz has been to China over 30 times, and even honeymooned there.

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE

Walz has been to China over 30 times, and even honeymooned there.

The word "democrat" and "marxist" are interchangeable.