Powder IN-STOCK thread

Report on local retailers...

Had a project in midtown Tulsa today. Went and looked around on my lunch break...

Jerry's Reloading on 51st just west of Mingo had quite a few 1 lb bottles of AR Comp, but $60/lb. Same with Sta-Ball Match. Also had IMR 4895, Varget, and H4350. Prices were $50 to $60 per lb.

After work I checked out Sport's World on 41st street... Selection wasn't nearly as good but prices were a few bucks better.

I was in Dong's over on Admiral a couple weeks ago... Same story. Selection was pretty good but prices were high... They even had eleven 1 lb jugs of H1000, but again, $60/lb. I let it sit.

Haven't been to Bill's in Claremore for a bit. But if you want to call and ask they'll always tell you what they have.

Availability seems to be improving but prices remain high, especially on Hodgdon Extreme powders. $55 to $60 per lb seems to be the norm.

Mike

Just wanted to let board know.. these boys were FAST in shipping. ordered and had it here in less than 4 days. I've never used them before and was hesitant. I'm not hesitant anymore. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Carlos Danger

Reactions: TrevK

I missed these, but I'd like to see some 153 Hybrids show up

edit - dang I was slow, dogtown had it posted Wednesday

I got’chyoo, meng.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
N570 8lbs

N570 1lb

Not cheap, but…

It says in stock but tells me I met my limit. They did this not to long ago and think it was a computer mess up they never had the primers
Fed GMM (215m) have been available in the last week or two, they seem to be in the inventory pipeline for real. If you still need them, they may be dropping elsewhere, keep eyes peeled. YMMV if you want to call Natchez and ask or not.

Mile High had large rifle magnum primers when I was in there today picking up IMR 4064, which I haven't seen in dang near forever. I beleive they are Remington.

Anyone seen any H4895? I found some on gunbroker for the low price of $250 for 1 pound but other than that I can’t find any.

Powder valley had some for a fleeting instant about 2 months ago, but their website glitched and oversold it and they cancelled my order as they didn't have any stock left.

I've had 24# on backorder for over 2 years now... It's pretty much as unobtainable as RL26, but at least a fairly sizeable shipment of RL26 was on the market about a month ago.

Supposedly the ADI plant that makes H4895 has been having issues for a while now, certainly would explain why it's been so hard to get the last few years.

Reactions: 03machstock
Midsouth has a number of popular powders in stock, with free hazmat today? for 99 buck powder purchase.

Anyone need 8208xbr….I mean besides damn near everyone. Here you go. May be the next best thing. 7 left. Use code 2023 and 8lbs is $175 shipped.

Son of a bitch, been wanting to grab some 8208 for awhile, but I’m never in a position to do so when any pops up (basically never). :(