Remember, it's how they are raised.

I personally can't stand people who feel the need to take their dogs regardless of breed everywhere they go. And don't even get me started on "service animals". Nobody needs to bring a fucking peacock on an airplane!
I don't know. I take my dog to work everyday. He gets upset if he doesn't get to go. We jump in the truck and as soon as the truck fires up he puts his paw on the window switch and puts the window down and out the window his head goes.

He is 2 1/2 and been taking him to work since the day I got him. All the customers love him.

I got nothing but time, especially when I'm right. Youre the one that corrected me when I didn't need correcting. I'll say it again, "Selective breeding means they survived their fights."

Thats all, not any more complicated than that.
No you’re just stupid and don’t know what words mean. You’re old as fuck you don’t have much more time.

3 pages arguing about Shitbulls.

Smh

BC56A6EF-90D4-4BF5-A62C-DC49FD4EED09.jpeg

A1C60A3E-586F-4AF8-A0BF-507F1F06E36E.jpeg

911B2689-E3C4-4BB2-A7CB-EE97F4434C20.png

I can lead a retard to a dictionary, but I can’t make him read.
Here you go, you stupid fuck,
"Selective breeding is the process by which humans control the breeding of organisms in order to exhibit or eliminate a particular characteristic. Selective breeding uses artificial selection to direct the genetic transfer of desirable traits."

In the case of dogfighting, the only selective breeding is the dog that survives the fight goes on to breed. There is no "artificial selection to direct the genetic transfer of desirable traits."

You tried to over analyze it because you don't have the common sense to understand "Selective breeding means they survived their fights." and now you're more confused and more stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Here you go, you stupid fuck,
"Selective breeding is the process by which humans control the breeding of organisms in order to exhibit or eliminate a particular characteristic. Selective breeding uses artificial selection to direct the genetic transfer of desirable traits."

In the case of dogfighting, the only selective breeding is the dog that survives the fight goes on to breed. There is no "artificial selection to direct the genetic transfer of desirable traits."

You tried to over analyze it because you don't have the common sense to understand "Selective breeding means they survived their fights." and now you're more confused and more stupid.
So you just proved yourself wrong, good job. It’s not selective when you have no other options your other option dies through natural selection.

If I have 100 dogs for breeding and 99 kill each other, or die of sickness there’s no selection. I have one dog that survived natural selection

I have enough common sense to know a fucking moron when I see one.

Are you willing to apply that same rule to "The King's Dogs"?
Or do the King's Dogs get a free pass to attack and maul people "just doing their job" and people should be happy to be mauled and "don't resist" getting attacked?

If you want to make special exceptions for the King's Dogs, well then you better either be willing to make the same exceptions for the dogs of the common man, or else just admit what you are...
What am I? You seem to know? The kings dogs are no different from the kings men. What the fuck are you getting at?

So you just proved yourself wrong, good job. It’s not selective when you have no other options your other option dies through natural selection.

If I have 100 dogs for breeding and 99 kill each other, or die of sickness there’s no selection. I have one dog that survived natural selection

I have enough common sense to know a fucking moron when I see one.
You fucking idiot, I don't think you understood what you just wrote. It's obvious you're too fucking stupid to understand what I wrote.

"...It’s not selective when you have no other options your other option dies through natural selection." Great grammer, btw. You put two dogs in a pit to select which is the better fighter. The better dog survives. There's your selection, just as I wrote.

Put down the methpipe.

You fucking idiot, I don't think you understood what you just wrote. It's obvious you're too fucking stupid to understand what I wrote.

"...It’s not selective when you have no other options your other option dies through natural selection." Great grammer, btw. You put two dogs in a pit to select which is the better fighter. The better dog survives. There's your selection, just as I wrote.

Put down the methpipe.
Wow you’re actually stupid, you come by it honest too. Nature made the selection if one animal kills the other not you. Had you chose one dog and shot the other because you preferred one that’s selective breeding.

You ain’t shit, you don’t snap your fingers and it’s over.

Thats it I’m snapping my fingers and making you forget you were ever gay.

Last edited:
Wow you’re actually stupid, you come by it honest too. Nature made the selection if one animal kills the other not you. Had you chose one dog and shot the other because you preferred one that’s selective breeding.

You ain’t shit, you don’t snap your fingers and it’s over.

Thats it I’m snapping my fingers and making you forget you were ever gay.
Oh here is when dumbfuck resorts to baseless insults. The sure sign his brain has reached overload and he lost an argument.

Hey dumbfuck, 'nature' didn't make the selection to see which was the alpha male wolf in real nature. Two dogs bred and created by humans to fight are put in a pit built by humans to fight to the death. The survivor is selected by virtue of winning to propagate the breed. There's nothing 'natural' about the selection process.

They may even have to jack the dog off to get a sperm sample, something you have a lot of experience in.

Oh here is when dumbfuck resorts to baseless insults. The sure sign his brain has reached overload and he lost an argument.

Hey dumbfuck, 'nature' didn't make the selection to see which was the alpha male wolf in real nature. Two dogs bred and created by humans to fight are put in a pit built by humans to fight to the death. The survivor is selected by virtue of winning to propagate the breed. There's nothing 'natural' about the selection process.

They may even have to jack the dog off to get a sperm sample, something you have a lot of experience in.
1728621433672.png

That’s exactly what natural selection is you STUPID FUCK the strong survive and reproduce by becoming dominant it’s a natural instinct. Humans don’t pick the alpa with wolves…even if you put them in a pen you aren’t forcing them to fight its natural instinct….nature.

The highlighted part is sure a good base to show how dumb you are.

I see my snap worked you didn’t even drool typing about sperm, I cured you…fucking potato.
IMG_0654.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 8521809

That’s exactly what natural selection is you STUPID FUCK the strong survive and reproduce by becoming dominant it’s a natural instinct. Humans don’t pick the alpa with wolves…even if you put them in a pen you aren’t forcing them to fight its natural instinct….nature.

The highlighted part is sure a good base to show how dumb you are.

I see my snap worked you didn’t even drool typing about sperm, I cured you…fucking potato.
View attachment 8521814
Hey dumbfuck, you really aren't not too bright are you? Again, you couldn't process what I wrote.
Pits aren't wolves where in the wild, natural selection decides. They are brought together by humans and pitted against each other. Some are even inbred, like you, as you stated earlier. It's hardly natural selection.

Hey dumbfuck, you really aren't not too bright are you? Again, you couldn't process what I wrote.
Pits aren't wolves where in the wild, natural selection decides. They are brought together by humans and pitted against each other. Some are even inbred, like you, as you stated earlier. It's hardly natural selection.
Lmao You typed it oddly I had to read it again, like I said it’s still in their nature to fight you moron.

You still dont understand nature or selection

Last edited:
My fucking god.
I can't take a discussion about a scientific concept seriously when the fuckwit spouting doesn't know the difference between viscous and vicious. One is mean, savage, nasty.
The other is thick. Figure it out.
He’s too stupid to figure out I like pissing him off, I tell him and he still plays all the time.

The other could easily be auto correct 😆

I'm not pissed off, you are. Otherwise you wouldn't be throwing up all the fake laughing emojis.
I’ve told your dumbass it’s a game for me to piss you off, you still do it every fucking time so I keep doing it. I’m actually laughing at you while I rewatch lonesome dove, but pretend I’m mad I guess.

I’m not trying to type properly I’m typing one handed on an ipad half paying attention. You’re really trying to convince me you know a word though. Oh wow I missed an “s” 😆

The guys viscous comment cracked me up I had to go find that shit.

“I don’t think they’re inherently viscous but they are incredibly powerful...”

I’m not trying to type properly I’m typing one handed on an ipad half paying attention. You’re really trying to convince me you know a word though. Oh wow I missed an “s” 😆

The guys viscous comment cracked me up I had to go find that shit.

“I don’t think they’re inherently viscous but they are incredibly powerful...”
What are you doing with the other hand...nvm.