• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Running Music

oughtsix

Latitude 45 bound
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2006
Louisiana
Looking to put together a playlist to use when running. So what do yall have in your ears when you're working out? I have very well rounded musical tastes....fire away.

Re: Running Music

Killswitch Engage (go get "As Daylight Dies", great album!)
Fear Factory

Those are my two favorite workout groups, Rob Zombie is okay too but he has sold out in my eyes, same with NIN (Closer still being one of the most awesome songs to dance with a chick to..)

When one goes from scary to cartoony scary, I get annoyed.

Running is for people that don't know how to fight !!!

Or at least thats what I keep telling the guy I train with when he gets on my ass about doing more cardio.

I have Limp Bizket , Rob Zombie , a few Fear Factory songs , Prodigy and a few other club mix of various songs from NIN , Prodigy , Metalica and such.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: goldy1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like almost everything by rob zombie when i run.</div></div>
+1

I run better with Cadence/Jodie tapes. I just like having the rhythm and you can hear the feet and it helps me keep tempo plus it is a bit of nostalgia.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I run better with Cadence/Jodie tapes. I just like having the rhythm and you can hear the feet and it helps me keep tempo plus it is a bit of nostalgia. </div></div>

+1!!! I run with the US MARINES or Force Recon. It's good stuff. Puts me back into it, and wont let me stop in fear of being yelled at by the DIs in my head.

I used to run with an ipod...til I got mugged in Peoria, IL a few weeks ago. I broke 2 metacarpals and a phalange and got to spend 3 hours in the crowbar hotel thwarting undue and excessive force charges.

I'm all about some angry rock in the gym, but losing your ears on a road run lowers your sitware. I just listen to the voices in my head now.

Some good bands there but nobody has mentioned Saliva yet. Try "Broken Sunday", "King of the Stereo", "Ladies and Gentlemen", "Black Sheep", and a few others.