Seekins slim rail!

Re: Seekins slim rail?

I can't wait to pick one up for my first build I am working on right now!

will they be available through Seekins or only through Spikes?

pictures are always welcome too
grin.gif

They will be available only thru spikes. Here are some pictures for you
smile.gif

We have the prototypes complete and Tom has a couple. Everything looks good and we should be good to go! The mount up is rock solid just like my proto i built before we ordered the extrusion

To install:
Install barrel nut to specified torque. If piston system is to be used shim barrel nut to align for piston clearance.
Tighten middle set screw. This will spread the internal clamp out just a tiny bit and give more clearance
slide the SAR over the barrel nut until it touches the upper and anti rotation tabs are engaged.
loosen middle set screw
Tighten the 2 side Torx screws to specified torque spec (will specify on instructions)
Tighten middle set screw (this will act as a binder for the torx screws

12 foot bars of SAR goodies
12ft_extrusion_pile.JPG

Mounting area.
DSC01770.JPG

Titanium Barrel nut.
barrel_nuts.JPG

Anti Rotation and weld quality
DSC017711.JPG

Looking from the muzzle end
DSC017731.JPG

Side View on rifle
DSC017641.JPG

Anything else you guy want to see just ask. I figured out the picture thing
smile.gif

Glen, I stopped by the shop Thurs. after work to see ya, but you were already gone. Al was still there and showed me a rail and parts you had done. Man they are sweet! The slim rail felt awesome in hand. Please put me on the list for one when they're done, my Nordic upper needs one bad!

Glen,

I've got a permanently attached FH so can I install this rail over an existing delta ring or does this system require it's own barrel nut? Great looking product. Nice work!

jeff