• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shankster Needs Real Life Advice.

Re: Shankster Needs Real Life Advise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop being a pussy.

I expect pictures and a fuck-story with my morning coffee.

Thanks </div></div>

+1 Put on your Nike's and just do it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rules for life:
Don't fuck where you live
Don't fuck where you work
Don't fuck where you go to school
Fuck at least five miles from home

Just a few rules of life I was told by an old Gunny who also fooled around on his OL</div></div> The best advice for life in general.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honey Badger wouldn't care. </div></div>

This thread is full of awesome, but this quote made my morning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[/quote]

She keeps texting me. </div></div>

Text her a picture of your cock and balls to get things rolling.

Yeah, its a bad idea.

But then again, look at the odds... When are you ever going to have an opportunity like this again in your lifetime?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it's not incest, but it's also not worth it. once you are done with her you will not only have an asshole for a stepfather, you will have a cunt for a stepsister that will tell her father you porked her and tossed her aside. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Even worse is she gets pregnant, then your nephew will also be your son.</span></span>

None of this would be an issue if you decide to move to Arkansas or Kentucky, then all family relations are a mute point. </div></div>

Seriously?</div></div>

It's true. </div></div>

Okay then, what is it if you banged your stepmom's sister?</div></div>
A threesome if stepmoms a MILF

Shag her! Then tell her asshole Dad you did.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honey Badger wouldn't care. </div></div>
LMAO.......winner

I moved to NW Montana(Troy)and finished school and then went to college in Butte. I would have to say that NW Montana had a higher rate of incest than Butte. Anaconda I'm not so sure of, the smelter there sure did a job on that bunch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rules for life:
Don't fuck where you live
Don't fuck where you work
Don't fuck where you go to school
Fuck at least five miles from home

Just a few rules of life I was told by an old Gunny who also fooled around on his OL</div></div> The best advice for life in general. </div></div>

I felt the need to quote this again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I moved to NW Montana(Troy)and finished school and then went to college in Butte. I would have to say that NW Montana had a higher rate of incest than Butte. Anaconda I'm not so sure of, the smelter there sure did a job on that bunch.</div></div>

Heavy metals are good for you!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it's not incest, but it's also not worth it. once you are done with her you will not only have an asshole for a stepfather, you will have a cunt for a stepsister that will tell her father you porked her and tossed her aside. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Even worse is she gets pregnant, then your nephew will also be your son.</span></span>

None of this would be an issue if you decide to move to Arkansas or Kentucky, then all family relations are a mute point. </div></div>

Seriously? </div></div>

Backdoor no babies, probably stay away though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I moved to NW Montana(Troy)and finished school and then went to college in Butte. I would have to say that NW Montana had a higher rate of incest than Butte. Anaconda I'm not so sure of, the smelter there sure did a job on that bunch. </div></div>

I do live in Troy, and it could easily be mistaken for Kentucky.

Just keep in mind the 92% "Hit It" majority doesnt have to deal with her after the fact...

You could work this 2 ways...
If you fuck her into the ground...we both know she wont be leaving you alone at all.

OR

Make it the lousiest 2 minutes of her sex life...That should get her off your back. Make sure to call her all sorts of disgraceful and dirogitory names, cough and wheeze as if you had black lung...ect ect....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1stIDvet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ask about anal </div></div>

+1</div></div>

i may be starting a line of anal bleaching kits for sale here on the Hide......

i'm just sayin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gondy223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I moved to NW Montana(Troy)and finished school and then went to college in Butte. I would have to say that NW Montana had a higher rate of incest than Butte. Anaconda I'm not so sure of, the smelter there sure did a job on that bunch. </div></div>

I do live in Troy, and it could easily be mistaken for Kentucky. </div></div>

Hey now. do not insult my state!!!

Re: Shankster Needs Real Life Advice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Delta L. Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You suspect this guy is kind of an asshole, so would he be a complete asshole to your mother when he finds out you dicked his daughter? If thats not important to you then... </div></div>

Thats a good point

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gondy223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I moved to NW Montana(Troy)and finished school and then went to college in Butte. I would have to say that NW Montana had a higher rate of incest than Butte. Anaconda I'm not so sure of, the smelter there sure did a job on that bunch. </div></div>

I do live in Troy, and it could easily be mistaken for Kentucky.</div></div>

You mean Tennessee
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BountyHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strap on the 2x4 across your butt, and go for it! </div></div>

havent heard that one for a while.....be sure to carry a flashlight in case the 2x4 breaks and you have to hike your way out.

Think strategically...

show one of her texts to you and pics of your other hefties to her dad and tell him his little girl is next if he doesn't piss off...

failing that, nail her hard whilst she sings out loud to 'All by myself' with Celine Dion in the background...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BountyHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strap on the 2x4 across your butt, and go for it! </div></div>

havent heard that one for a while.....be sure to carry a flashlight in case the 2x4 breaks and you have to hike your way out. </div></div>

And have your name and address clearly written in felt pen on the soles of your feet........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BountyHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strap on the 2x4 across your butt, and go for it! </div></div>

havent heard that one for a while.....be sure to carry a flashlight in case the 2x4 breaks and you have to hike your way out. </div></div>

And have your name and address clearly written in felt pen on the soles of your feet........ </div></div>

sounds like he better take an MRE or two also.

rofl!

Well if the honey badger would do it, it must be good right? Look shank, turn her over, reach around her (if you can), hold on tight and whisper in her ear, "your mom was better". Then just hold on for the ride... good way to get some good bull riding experience. But hell, you seem to have plenty of cattle riding experience so fuck it!

I don't care how cute she is, or that it isn't incest or underage. There is just no way in hell that it will work out well in the long run. One or the other of you will get tired of the sex, then the shit will hit the fan, guaranteed. If you think her father is an asshole now, wait until after he finds out you were pounding away on his daughter.

And life for your Mom won't get any better either. You will forever be known as the asshole who was abusing the daughter. Even your relationship with your Mom will suffer.

It just isn't worth the inevitable grief.

Shank,

I was just thinking. Perhaps your hesitation is due to the symantics involved. Terms like "step-SISTER" and "step-FATHER" insinuate incest where there is none. Perhaps viewing the whole situation as a modern day alternative double date scenario would ease your thoughts. Just a suggestion, good luck....and wear a condom.

Shank just needs to hit it from behind once and then look in the mirror and think for a half a second that he just saw his step-daddy's face ...

BTDT. Had a super sexy step sister who wanted to ride my baloney pony to heaven in the worst way back when I was 18. She was a serious hotty (Hooters girl, model, etc.) and I was tempted, but managed to keep my more primal urges at bay (with LOTS of help from my 28 year old girlfriend).

That is, until I had to give her a ride home one night when her car wouldn't start. She was working at a bar, so it was actually early morning. I was exhausted, so I crashed at her place. Care to guess how she woke me up a few hours later? Anyway, needless to say we got bu-zay (hey, an 18 year old dude with a whang harder than Chinese algebra has no more self-restraint!). Well, she got stricken with the Noah Mercy fever and wouldn't leave me alone. I was laying more pipe than a 24 hour plumbing service between her and my girlfriend.

Then things got weird. My SS decided she wanted to be my only bedroom friend. I was completely unwilling to give up my girlfriend (42GG-28-38 and completely uninhibited in the bedroom...any of you gonna' blame me?). Sis' threatened to tell her dad. I struck a compromise and we three got together on a regular basis until two of us moved away. No girl-girl stuff (DAMN!), but some incredible memories, nonetheless.

So the moral of the story, shank', is...oh, who am I kidding. There <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> no moral...I've just wanted to recount that experience for a long time and needed the proper context! Thanks!

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are plenty of other whales in the ocean Shank.</div></div>

ROFLMAO

If you do it, don't post pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coondog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There aint nothing wrong with doin' a stepsister. Or a cousin... </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I think I will take this sound advice.</span>