• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shankster Needs Real Life Advice.

Re: Shankster Needs Real Life Advice.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-_sABor77E&feature=watch_response"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-_sABor77E&feature=watch_response" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That is, until I had to give her a ride home one night when her car wouldn't start. She was working at a bar, so it was actually early morning. I was exhausted, so I crashed at her place. Care to guess how she woke me up a few hours later? Anyway, needless to say we got bu-zay (hey, an 18 year old dude with a whang harder than Chinese algebra has no more self-restraint!). Well, she got stricken with the Noah Mercy fever and wouldn't leave me alone. I was laying more pipe than a 24 hour plumbing service between her and my girlfriend.

</div></div>

339sfgn.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTDT. Had a super sexy step sister who wanted to ride my baloney pony to heaven in the worst way back when I was 18. She was a serious hotty (Hooters girl, model, etc.) and I was tempted, but managed to keep my more primal urges at bay (with LOTS of help from my 28 year old girlfriend).

That is, until I had to give her a ride home one night when her car wouldn't start. She was working at a bar, so it was actually early morning. I was exhausted, so I crashed at her place. Care to guess how she woke me up a few hours later? Anyway, needless to say we got bu-zay (hey, an 18 year old dude with a whang harder than Chinese algebra has no more self-restraint!). Well, she got stricken with the Noah Mercy fever and wouldn't leave me alone. I was laying more pipe than a 24 hour plumbing service between her and my girlfriend.

Then things got weird. My SS decided she wanted to be my only bedroom friend. I was completely unwilling to give up my girlfriend (42GG-28-38 and completely uninhibited in the bedroom...any of you gonna' blame me?). Sis' threatened to tell her dad. I struck a compromise and we three got together on a regular basis until two of us moved away. No girl-girl stuff (DAMN!), but some incredible memories, nonetheless.

So the moral of the story, shank', is...oh, who am I kidding. There <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> no moral...I've just wanted to recount that experience for a long time and needed the proper context! Thanks!

laugh.gif

</div></div>
When I read this story last it started like this

Dear Hustler,

As a pimple faced, middle aged man who lives in my mother's basement I never thought it would happen to me..........

Re: Shankster Needs Real Life Advise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need pics for eval purposes prior to suggesting advice.

Does she live close by? short of awkwardness at christmas Im not seeing a issue lol </div></div>

24wxd0n.jpg

</div></div>

I say saddle 'er up and put the spurs to 'er. It ain't like you're gonna change the step-FIL. Get some while the gettin' is good and then get out!
whistle.gif

Shank,

You present the funniest "true-life"(?) situations I've ever read.

Hey Shank,
It's been over 2 weeks now....
Let us know, have you been to 1st, 2nd or 3rd base? Pussied out and thrown in the towel? Or are you balls deep and not tellin' us about it?
We demand a story and pics!!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm probably going to meet up with her this weekend with some friends of each of ours and go bar hopping.....

Then maybe some...

SlapAssHippo.gif

</div></div>

Just remember, if it tastes like shit you are taking to big of a bite.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then maybe some...

SlapAssHippo.gif

</div></div>

methinks that step-individuals' face must be superimposed ontop of hilarious purple hippo and considered standard issue fare for use on this forum...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTDT. Had a super sexy step sister who wanted to ride my baloney pony to heaven in the worst way back when I was 18. She was a serious hotty (Hooters girl, model, etc.) and I was tempted, but managed to keep my more primal urges at bay (with LOTS of help from my 28 year old girlfriend).

Then things got weird. My SS decided she wanted to be my only bedroom friend. I was completely unwilling to give up my girlfriend (42GG-28-38 and completely uninhibited in the bedroom...any of you gonna' blame me?). Sis' threatened to tell her dad. I struck a compromise and we three got together on a regular basis until two of us moved away. No girl-girl stuff (DAMN!), but some incredible memories, nonetheless.

So the moral of the story, shank', is...oh, who am I kidding. There <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> no moral...I've just wanted to recount that experience for a long time and needed the proper context! Thanks!

laugh.gif

</div></div>

Noah, you are a Zen God...lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd leave it alone. Family is family, regardless.
</div></div>

+2 AMEN.......