SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

Re: SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm amazed you guys (especially you Swan) don't take a page from Frank Abagnale's book and try to work some magic. I've attended/staffed/snuck into plenty of trade shows- with the right clothes, a good color printer, or a smile and some charm you can get in anywhere.

Hey, since we're all pic starved here with no satiation in sight, I'll hijack my own thread for a spell- how's the Clark County Shooting Park coming along? </div></div>

I guess it comes as no surprise that you are proposing people adopt (your) unscrupulous behavior.

This is the INDUSTRY show. Handguns all over the place you could have stuck in your bag and walked off with, not to mention all sorts of other untethered kit.

Careful BB, your character's showing again. </div></div>

So you're a pompous prick *and* a mama's boy, eh? Go back and play in the marksmanship forum- this is a pic thread I started for easy going people who don't have huge poles up their asses.

My Dad went....here are the 2010 skulls.....

Skulls-1.jpg

skulls-2.jpg

50 cal
50cal.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm amazed you guys (especially you Swan) don't take a page from Frank Abagnale's book and try to work some magic. I've attended/staffed/snuck into plenty of trade shows- with the right clothes, a good color printer, or a smile and some charm you can get in anywhere.

Hey, since we're all pic starved here with no satiation in sight, I'll hijack my own thread for a spell- how's the Clark County Shooting Park coming along? </div></div>

I guess it comes as no surprise that you are proposing people adopt (your) unscrupulous behavior.

This is the INDUSTRY show. Handguns all over the place you could have stuck in your bag and walked off with, not to mention all sorts of other untethered kit.

Careful BB, your character's showing again. </div></div>

So you're a pompous prick *and* a mama's boy, eh? Go back and play in the marksmanship forum- this is a pic thread I started for easy going people who don't have huge poles up their asses. </div></div>

OK so let me get this straight BB - because you are admitting to and a proponent of unscrupulous behavior in a public forum I'm a momma's boy? Care to explain yourself? I'm not tracking with you.

Slinging profanity in response to an (accurate) adjective - that somehow makes you NOT a momma's boy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can one buy an ashbury stock? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunswanted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can one buy an ashbury stock?</div></div>

+1 </div></div>

Anticipated delivery is Late 1st quarter/early 2nd quarter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
OK so let me get this straight BB - because you are admitting to and a proponent of unscrupulous behavior in a public forum I'm a momma's boy? Care to explain yourself? I'm not tracking with you.

Slinging profanity in response to an (accurate) adjective - that somehow makes you NOT a momma's boy?</div></div>

Maybe you'll "track" this- You're a mama's boy because you get your panties in a bunch over the thought of sneaking into shot show. Oh no! God forbid your precious moral compass will spin out of control. How unscrupulous!

Your first post in a 4 page thread dedicated to <span style="font-style: italic">pics from shot show</span> is to chime in with a morality lecture, and looking to start stuff with me, <sigh>, AGAIN. Why don't you go over to the Hot Girlfriend's thread and expound on the evils of objectifying women?

Get a life man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Slinging profanity in response to an (accurate) adjective - that somehow makes you NOT a momma's boy?</div></div>

Maybe you'll "track" this- You're a mama's boy because you get your panties in a bunch over the thought of sneaking into shot show. Oh no! God forbid your precious moral compass will spin out of control. How unscrupulous!

Your first post in a 4 page thread dedicated to <span style="font-style: italic">pics from shot show</span> is to chime in with a morality lecture, and looking to start stuff with me, <sigh>, AGAIN. Why don't you go over to the Hot Girlfriend's thread and expound on the evils of objectifying women?

Get a life man. </div></div>

It all becomes clear to me now BB. A person that is willing to trade their integrity for a $20 bill won't understand my point of view. Good thing your like represents the minority.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It all becomes clear to me now BB. A person that is willing to trade their integrity for a $20 bill won't understand my point of view. Good thing your like represents the minority.</div></div>

<applause> what a stirring sermon, Father!

My the air must be clear up there.

I rebut with my previous thesis on your general character and contributions to this thread:

http://bit.ly/6y5ZUS

Now for the love of God can we get back to pics and shot show talk or are you just gonna keep dragging this out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nxfedlt1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">someone get me the brownells discount code!!! </div></div>

ill second that one!! </div></div>

Me too!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30caluser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Dad went....here are the 2010 skulls.....

skulls-2.jpg

</div></div>

That's awesome looking. Just don't let the so called "military religious freedom foundation" see it or Gen Patraeus will say

"... it conveys a perception that is absolutely contrary to what it is that we have sought to do," or "It is disturbing to us, frankly, that this was done"

I love the pallette. Very soft so the art doesn't look gaudy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the new McMillian looks ALOT like the Ashbury stock. I wonder if they have a partnership?

If anyone has the prices of the new AI stock and the new McMillian stock, I will love you.

Has anyone seen the new Mcree stock? Price?

</div></div>
That has to be the Ashbury stock, it has the identical carbon fiber forend. Ashbury told me the price point on their stock begins at $1100 and it will be available at the end of April 2010. I'm hoping for a big tax return this year to have a rifle built by GAP in that stock!! George built the rifles in the Ashbury display.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Am180man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know the brand of the bipod on the Barrett FDE bolt gun pictured?
Steve </div></div>
atlas bipod, there very nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomast2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
*find swfa and look over the supersnipers and talk to them about hurring up on the 4-16x supersniper.</div></div>

O RLY? I've been kickin' around tradin' up the Leup Mk4 for something that was mil/mil and slightly higher mag. Hmm, this may fit the bill.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're looking for photos from SHOT, and the surrounding festivities, then look no further. This guy has become my new hero:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sho...egas-2010/page5 </div></div>

P1020724.jpg

My life is complete, midget KISS. I can die in peace now, LMAO!

Branden

I'm in that pic.
laugh.gif
Mini KISS was horrible. The only reason they could be booked is because of the novelty of 4 midgets playing in a band with face paint.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30caluser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Dad went....here are the 2010 skulls.....

Skulls-1.jpg

skulls-2.jpg
</div></div>

That is just damn sexy right there! Everytime I come on this board my "wants" grow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greentimber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that barret in FDE looks pretty good.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Found a few more:

_barrett_m98b_military2yec.jpg

_barrett_m98b_militarydxnn.jpg

_barrett_m98b_military8ax8.jpg

_barrett_m98b_militaryuz6g.jpg

Has a Hensoldt 4-16 on it.
</div></div>

Anyone know what silencer is on the Barrett?

dmtsc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the new <span style="font-weight: bold">titanium</span> line of cans.

Chuck </div></div>

Please give some info regarding price and specs, I believe there will be many here interested.

Walsh, you are correct, they are using the Ashbury 'Saber-Forsst' stock. VERY sweet stock. I must now have one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the new McMillian looks ALOT like the Ashbury stock. I wonder if they have a partnership?

If anyone has the prices of the new AI stock and the new McMillian stock, I will love you.

Has anyone seen the new Mcree stock? Price?

</div></div>

I was surprised and excited to see the new SIG line of AR's. yes, actual AR type rifles in 5.56 with a bunch of variants (SPR, PDW). but the one that really wowed me is the Sig 716 .308 AR. It was really light! if I had to guess I'd say sub 8lbs. and the gas system in their AR's is the same as thier 556 series. finally the best of two worlds. I'm supposed to get pricing late spring.

[img:center]
16o3uq.jpg
[/img]

I saw a few things that grabbed my attention...one was the new McMillan tactical Hunter stock. That will be my new McM...I liked it way more than my A5 since the forearm is much thinner than the A5 but bigger than a A1.

Once I sift through all my business cards and catalogs I will try to get a better breakdown of my favorites. This was a very good show. The boys at the AmericanSnipers.org booth had some kick ass coins as well...

Alright I have to unpack...

--KJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm supposed to get pricing late spring.

16o3uq.jpg
[/img] </div></div>

I'm sure, it'll be posted ALL over the Internet when it happens, but don't forget to post it here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmtsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

dmtsc </div></div>

It's a titanium Gemtech PSR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greentimber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmtsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

dmtsc </div></div>

It's a titanium Gemtech PSR </div></div>

Thanks,does anyone know the price? Did anyone hear the can in action to let us know how it sounded?

The GEMTECH PSR338 in Titanium was also on the Ashbury updated rifle as well as the Barrett at the show and the offsite government demos. They haven't been released commercially yet, but will be soon. The steel PSRs are in stock and shipping.

Kel
_barrett_m98b_militarydxnn.jpg

Kel, you were so darn busy at the show I didn't get a chance to pester you properly
wink.gif

question: is the Quicksand ok to shoot on a 300wm?

glad Phil is feeling better

cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Larue took the high road and didnt bring the broken Arms mounts. </div></div>

No way! Can anyone verify that? I was really hoping to see the results. </div></div>

Mark simply said "There wasn't enough room to bring them".

chit. low orbit? upper most atmosphere!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master_Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div> ''holy crap what's that rated for, 5000 yards? </div></div>

it's for shooting satellites in low orbit!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: superde</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking through those pics... there's one that really stood out to me... albeit a tad distasteful. I laughed a good 10 minutes:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/navyseal9/Picture3.png?t=1264134693 </div></div>

I know the guy to the right LOL.... </div></div>

I almost spit my drink on my keyboard when I saw that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awwwww love ya Georgie!

xoxo
Magan </div></div>

You need to warn the older crowd to get their nitro out if you are going to post with that sig pic.

edit:aww you didnt need to change it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a new bolt gun from S&W of all folks:

ie0xtv.jpg
[/img] </div></div>Isnt that the Thompson Center "warlord".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrp3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone stop by Lancer's booth and check out the 300wm semi auto rifle? I've been trying to track down some pictures, but no luck. </div></div>

Yes, I am quoting myself...

Just to clarify what I am talking to myself about, as there is now limited info out.

http://losokcustomarms.com/pages/valkyr.php

mmmm....semi auto 458 win mag.....