Shots Fired At President Trump's Butler PA Rally!

You made the list…..
I notice a number of the videos have had audio altered. The original sound I was hearing when Jason Aldean was on stage was at least a Ma Deuce but someone else said M-240, which makes more sense and is easily transported.

So, they memory hole it. You still have access to information but it is now the way the Susans of the world want you to see it.

I notice a number of the videos have had audio altered. The original sound I was hearing when Jason Aldean was on stage was at least a Ma Deuce but someone else said M-240, which makes more sense and is easily transported.

So, they memory hole it. You still have access to information but it is now the way the Susans of the world want you to see it.

It was a steady, moderate for mg fire, rate not near as erratic or fast as typical for bump stock.

Total joke.

“We will just lie about it. They are dumb and will not know better”

A Secret Service special agent, who was partially responsible for planning security at the Butler, Pennsylvania rally where President Trump was nearly assassinated, is under internal investigation for allegedly leaking sensitive videos and photos from her protective assignments to social media.

According to RealClearPolitics (RCP) correspondent Susan Crabtree, the female agent served as the official site agent for the July 13 event in Butler, Pennsylvania, where a rallygoer, Corey Comperatore, was tragically murdered in front of his family.

Sources within the Secret Service say the site agent was inexperienced for such a critical security role but noted that the position is rotated throughout the Trump detail, not routinely assigned based on merit or experience.

There is now concern within the agency that the site agent for the Butler rally will take the fall for the event’s egregious layers of security failures – that Rowe will fire her over her social media posts, but not for any security failures at the July 13 event.

In contrast, the lead agent had decades of experience within the Secret Service but did not have experience on a protective detail, the innermost ring of security for presidents, first ladies, former presidents, and their families, according to sources in the Secret Service community familiar with her background.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only incompetent, but leaked classified information? And the lead agent had NO prior experience in protective detail?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC

Dissension, ‘Toxicity’ Plagued Trump’s Secret Service Detail Before Assassination Attempt​

Susan Crabtree, RCP

Rancor, recriminations, and serious formal misconduct complaints have plagued all levels of the Secret Service detail assigned to protect former President Donald Trump over the last year, distracting the team from its core mission of securing Trump from physical harm and preventing an assassination.

Trump’s regular detail team, a force of 60 employees – special agents and support staff – has been beset by internal division, long workdays and weeks, and constant stress. Last year, the team lost one of its members to suicide.

Among the allegations are accusations of improper sexual relationships or fraternization within the team, debilitating mental health issues, non-merit-based promotions, conflict of interest issues, unfair retaliation and the creation of inappropriate memes and social media posts.

• Haha
Reactions: sierracharlie338
Have any pictures of the actual firearm been released yet?

It was a reported as an 11 year old DPMS 5.56.

From the looks of it maybe a Recon or a TPS or a 3G1 or maybe his dad swapped out the handguard himself.

Pictures of the actual firearm have been available for what seems like months now. Not really months it just seems that way because of all the shit posts about the event.

iu

A 3G1 from 2010
w6852si_mg_5636clip.jpg

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWSMatthew Crook’s body is GONE
@RepClayHiggins
requested to examine the assassin’s body and was told it was released to the family by the FBI. Nobody even knew his body was gone until August 5, including the Butler County Coroner, LEO, and the Butler County Sheriff.Crooks was cremated on July 23, just 10 days after the assassination attempt. All roads keep leading back to alphabet agencies being involved and/or covering up what actually happened in Butler, PA when President Trump was shot.

Wait - Crooks was Jewish. Jews don't do cremation. Further proof not Crooks.

• Angry
Reactions: garey
Secret Service Radio Mishap:

The U.S. Secret Service (USSS) failed to retrieve radios that had been set aside for them by Butler County tactical command. These radios were crucial for the coordinated security efforts during the rally. The failure to collect and use these radios as planned raises significant concerns about communication lapses on the day of the attempt.

“Butler County runs the radio communications tower out of their 911 Call Center. That is pretty much the way radio communications work across America in every County, in every State. If their radios are “interoperable,” a visiting law enforcement agency is assigned a frequency, a “channel” for their operation while in that County. If their radios are not “interoperable” with the County Communications tower, then the visiting agency is assigned/offered actual radios to use while they are running their operation in the County.

“USSS did not retrieve the radios that had been set aside for them by Butler County tactical command. The radio comms were properly and perfectly arranged during the extensive pre-mission planning. On J12, the Butler County ESU Commander personally reminded the USSS counter-sniper teams to pick up their assigned radios at the ESU Command Post RV, which was positioned according to planning at the Butler Fairgrounds, the following morning before 1100 hrs. It didn’t happen.”

From the Clay Higgins Report:

Full Preliminary Report Here

• 8 shots were fired by Crooks from his firing (and dying) position on the AGR rooftop. The position
provided excellent concealment for Crooks from the northern counter-sniper team due to the
foliage/branches of two trees. Crooks’ firing position did NOT offer excellent concealment from the
southern counter-sniper team. However, it should be noted that the would-be assassin perfectly
positioned himself to minimize the threat of counter-fire from the ground or the USSS counter-sniper
teams. Crooks’ firing position was also several feet back from the actual peak of the AGR rooftop. By
choosing this position, Crooks effectively minimized the sky-lined profile of his head and upper body.

• All 8 casings were recovered and are allegedly in proper possession of the FBI. Thomas Matthew
Crooks’ rifle is also allegedly in the proper possession of the FBI. I will need to examine all of the
physical evidence that has been harvested by law enforcement and is in the possession of the FBI. All
of it.

• The 9th shot fired on J13 was from a Butler SWAT operator from the ground about 100 yards away
from the AGR building. Shot 9 hit Crooks’ rifle stock and fragged his face/neck/right shoulder area
from the stock breaking up. The SWAT operator who took this shot was a total badass; when he had
sighted the shooter Crooks as a mostly obscured by foliage moving target on the AGR rooftop, he
immediately left his assigned post and ran towards the threat, running to a clear shot position directly
into the line of fire while Crooks was firing 8 rounds. On his own, this ESU SWAT operator took a
very hard shot, one shot. He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer
tube on Crooks’ AR. I won’t be certain of this until I can examine Crooks’ rifle, but I’m 99% sure,
based upon reliable eye-witness ESU tactical officers who observed Crooks’ rifle before the FBI
harvested it as evidence. This means that if his AR buffer tube was damaged, Crooks’ rifle wouldn’t
fire after his 8th shot.

• Crooks “went down” from his firing position when shot 9 was fired, and the SWAT officer was
certain of his hit. According to the ESU SWAT operator, Crooks recovered after just a few seconds,
and “popped back up”.

• The 10th (and, I believe, final) shot was fired from the southern counter-sniper team. I will not be
100% certain of this until further investigation. However, I am quite sure that the USSS southern
counter-sniper team fired the killing shot, which, according to my investigation, entered somewhere
around the left mouth area and exited the right ear area. Instant over. This entry-exit aligns with USSS
southern counter-sniper team position.

This is getting ridiculous

Secret Service Agent Abandoned Her Post To Breastfeed

A new report claims that a female U.S. Secret Service agent abandoned her post to breastfeed at a North Carolina campaign rally featuring President Donald Trump on Wednesday. The agent reportedly was discovered just minutes before the former president’s motorcade was scheduled to arrive.

In a post on X, formerly Twitter, Susan Crabtree, a RealClearPolitics correspondent, cited three sources in the Secret Service community who claimed that a female special agent in the Secret Service “abandoned her post to breastfeed with no permission/warning to the event site agent” just prior to Trump’s campaign rally in North Carolina on Wednesday.
Crabtree wrote,
“Shortly before Trump’s motorcade arrival — I’m told five minutes beforehand — the site agent was getting ready for the arrival. (The site agent is the person in charge of the entire event’s security.) The site agent went to do one final sweep of the walking route and found the agent breast-feeding her child in a room that is supposed to be set aside for important Secret Service official work, i.e. a potential emergency related to the president.”
Oh, wait. It’s not a joke.

The report is real. Women in law enforcement, apparently, are allowed to take their infants into potential gunfights.
The Secret Service will, no doubt, claim that the woman acted against regulations. But at what point? When she showed up at the Trump rally in North Caroline with her baby? When she accepted the assignment? When she holstered her pistol, hopefully on the first attempt? Heck, she might even get a medal for dereliction of dedication to duty.
What about the Service itself? Is it normal policy to assign mothers of newborns to potentially violent, even deadly situations? Did it not occur to the supervisors when she returned from maternity leave that, hey, she now has a baby? What accommodations should be made? Should we take her pistol? Rifle? Should she be at a desk job? And above all, keep her away from gently sloping rooftops.

Half an inch different and it’s over.

This thread has turned into comedy gold for me, I appreciate all the typing and laughs I get from it.

67 pages of typing for an event that not a single person here attended. All the detective work from from your phone/computer, based on some released video. LOL.

Let's pretend for a minute, the conspiracy gets determined and identified, right here on SH! The next step would be????? 267 more pages of typing???? Sometimes I feel like we have remarkable people on this site, other times.........oh boy!
And, while I wouldn’t scroll all the pages looking for the marksman, I haven’t seen any.
For example, the marksman, in numerous photographs, will note the direction of the wind by viewing the large American flag, over the stage, suspended, hanging, but nearly straight out in the wind, from right to left generally to trajectory. Gods bless Donald Trump. The kid missed left. And I’m glad he did, but the kid was a good shot. He just was inexperienced with wind calls. Thank goodness.

Reactions: mosin46
good call IMHO. i do wonder why he tried a head shot. yes,doable with that rig,that range,that positioning. still no words on what round he used. but,did he know if trump had vest? did trump have one? if yes to both,who told crooks to pass on a torso hit and take a head shot? prob his fbi handler. from that range,from that setup a torso hit was chip shot,likely get 2 aimed away at least. seems OK with red dot seen. 20 yo eyes would be ok with that. everything considered it was a hit. people shoot and hit similar steel all the time at that range with similar rig.

good call IMHO. i do wonder why he tried a head shot. yes,doable with that rig,that range,that positioning. still no words on what round he used. but,did he know if trump had vest? did trump have one? if yes to both,who told crooks to pass on a torso hit and take a head shot? prob his fbi handler. from that range,from that setup a torso hit was chip shot,likely get 2 aimed away at least. seems OK with red dot seen. 20 yo eyes would be ok with that. everything considered it was a hit. people shoot and hit similar steel all the time at that range with similar rig.

I do think Trump is wearing a vest; if it wasn't he sure is now.

I know these have been posted in another thread but felt like these pics and descriptions needed posted here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-28 203906.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 203906.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot 2024-08-28 203917.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 203917.png
    514.9 KB · Views: 538
  • Screenshot 2024-08-28 203943.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 203943.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2024-08-28 204007.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 204007.png