Shots Fired At President Trump's Butler PA Rally!

It must be nice to be able to just 'step down' if you're part of a failed assassination attempt on a Pres.
In Roman days, a failed attempt on an emporers life, those involved were killed along with their whole families.

If that bullet would have been an inch to the right they would have all gotten raises.

Last edited:
It isn't his yard.

Those aren't his signs.

It isn't his gun.

He still lived at home with his parents.

His dad is a Republican.

The yard, the signs, the gun all belonged to his dad.

The $15 the shooter donated to some democratic PAC was his though.

There is no evidence of mental health treatment, institutionalization, medication or anything else.

Other than that, for somebody who isn't following the thread, you nailed ... something.

I'll alert the press you cracked it.

You failed to understand the point. ill leave you be and let (you), the expert continue the real investigation via twiitter posts. Lmao...

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
It must be nice to be able to just 'step down' if you're part of a failed assassination attempt on a Pres.
In Roman days, a failed attempt on an emporers life, those involved were killed along with their whole families.

If that bullet would have been an inch to the right they would have all gotten raises.
I would expect a samurai to take their own life in shame. Maybe a bit intense, but a great motivator towards excellence.

archived WaPo article with more on the local LEO who shot at Crooks first:

Ah. That makes way more sense. I was wondering about the pause. And I was also wondering about the apparent entry/exit wound on Crooks' face as seen in the photo of his bloody head. Entry wound at or under left orbital and exit wound behind right ear. But that would mean the shot came from Crooks' left if he was still in his initial prone shooting position, which isn't the case. But if he paused and then repositioned himself that means he could have turned his head for during the the kill shot and it makes more sense.

You make an excellent point.
Despite the fact that no black panther"cougar" has ever been documented ANYWHERE and a melanistic cougar nor florida panther has ever been documented in captivity or the wild.
Every state in the contiguous US has numerous sightings of said cryptid, by some cousin named Billy Wayne, or Jimmy Ray, or Wilber Gene. Who has seen a black panther.
Bigfoot, i believe the panther thing isnt even possible.
Unless of course there is a couple really busy, melanistic jaguars, in places they arent supposed to be. Despite the fact that they too, even in their normal range, are pretty rare.
Tennessee, Halloween last year.

1722421940043.jpeg

Members of the local SWAT team assigned to protect former President Donald Trump at his rally on July 13 have revealed that they had no contact with the Secret Service prior to an assassination attempt on the former president.

The shooting occurred on July 13 when a would-be assassin opened fire at Trump while he was addressing supporters.

During an exclusive interview with ABC News’ senior investigative correspondent Aaron Katersky, the officers detailed how a lack of communication and planning failures led to a critical delay in identifying and neutralizing the threat.

“They told us they had no communication with the Secret Service until after the gunfire started. This SWAT team saw the shooter. They recognized him as suspicious, even took pictures of him,” Katersky reported.

“None of the concerns, though, had a chance of reaching decision-makers before Trump took the stage because of what these men and women described as failures of planning and communication,” he added.

“So I think that that was probably a pivotal point where I started thinking things were wrong because that never happened and we had no communication with the Secret Service,” he added.

Jason Woods, the lead sharpshooter of the SWAT team in Beaver County, expressed his frustration.

“We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service snipers whenever they arrived, and that never happened,” Woods said.

The aftermath of this catastrophic failure resulted in one death—Corey Comperatore, a rally attendee—and left two others critically injured.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like they didn't know who is who on the roofs, that definitely could've caused a delay in shooting Crooks. The big question is what is this intentional? How could it not be?

I bet this is why neither the Secret Service Director Cheatler nor Wray were willing to release the names of all the agents involved at the hearings upon request.

Because it was all planned. You’re telling me that CNN live broadcasts a Trump rally which they’ve never done before, just by pure coincidence?

Because it was all planned. You’re telling me that CNN live broadcasts a Trump rally which they’ve never done before, just by pure coincidence?
All merely a coincidence. They just happened to be there just like they were at the homes of Trump supporters that got raided… Move on nothing to see here.

Only difference is DemoncRATs have no shame and only glee to take out opponents that is in their way to global dominance.

I was just listening to Bongino on the radio and the feed was cut. Anytime this happens I assume its the Feds blocking the info he's trying to talk about

Of course I used some foil from my hat to cover some left overs last night and may need a few more layers :ROFLMAO:
Drop the aluminum foil sir. Go get some copper mesh. ;)

Probably already posted in this thread. But was this crooks that ran across the roof?

I thought the video of the people who were close to the building showed crooks belly-crawling towards the peak. This looks more like someone running?

he may have been running or moving along the low side of the roof, and then got down and crawled forward to his firing position.

some more paranoia. encryption,if i understand this stuff. is said fbi doesn't have a "back door" because then people wouldn't trust their devices? bull shit you know they have them and are denying it so people will still leave themselves vulnerable to spying thinking they are safe.
fbi can't break crook's stuff? bull shit they can and have. they don't want anything revealed and if/when they do it will be seriously redacted like everything else cia and fbi show. or,like martin says above,are they less competent than they want us to believe? thoughts?

if for some reason,they screw up the steal and trump wins,senate and house go rep i fear that in obiden's last days the inner city amish,hamas,cartels and chinese divisions present will go off. have to declare marshall law,drop the grid,restrict transport,trucking,travel and delay (permanently) the transfer of power. i can see that as being a plan being looked at.

Reactions: mtrmn
fbi can't break crook's stuff? bull shit they can and have

There's more than one type of encryption and more than one level of most.

I have no doubt they have cracked some stuff but I also have no doubt there is stuff they haven't cracked.

I also have no delusion they are telling us everything.

Some encryptions are easier to break than others and some are near impossible in any reasonable length of time unless you get lucky.

FBI doesn't have exclusive access to the bestest fastest computers. They're using the same computers available to everyone else. If the FBI could crack any encryption then so could just about anyone else and encryption would be useless.

Reactions: Terry Cross
There's more than one type of encryption and more than one level of most.

I have no doubt they have cracked some stuff but I also have no doubt there is stuff they haven't cracked.

I also have no delusion they are telling us everything.

Some encryptions are easier to break than others and some are near impossible in any reasonable length of time unless you get lucky.

FBI doesn't have exclusive access to the bestest fastest computers. They're using the same computers available to everyone else. If the FBI could crack any encryption then so could just about anyone else and encryption would be useless.
They don't need to, the app(s) or device itself are the weak points not the encryption math itself.

I've still yet to read or hear exactly what these "encrypted" apps are; chat/crypto wallet/note pad/email etc.
It does seem it is being used as a boogeyman term that all encryption is bad when literally everything on a smartphone uses some form of encryption somewhere along the line.

Reactions: Bender and doubloon
They don't need to, the app(s) or device itself are the weak points not the encryption math itself.

Si, some apps use weaker encryption than others and some apps will give up your shit under subpoena.

For all their blustering about security and privacy Whatsapp will give up access to your contacts and other deets plus if you're using it on an iPhone that is backing your shit up to the iCloud then messages and more may be available in the backups.

it is being used as a boogeyman term that all encryption not controlled by or accessible to the FED is bad

Si. It was some 10 or so years ago the FED was beating the drums about encryption is the Glock Fo-Tay of tech and only the GOV should be trusted with it.

Not seen this video here yet:

I disagree with much of what they guy is saying, the bicycle as a case example. But it is the best view of the building and grounds so far. The one thing that really stands out is the fact the grounds there are NOT flat. The google earth images and topo maps give a very deceptive perception of elevation changes there. I'd be curious as to what better DTED/GIS images show as to lines of site in something such as ATAK but not willing to poke that bear at this time.

Reactions: doubloon
This thread has turned into comedy gold for me, I appreciate all the typing and laughs I get from it.

67 pages of typing for an event that not a single person here attended. All the detective work from from your phone/computer, based on some released video. LOL.

Let's pretend for a minute, the conspiracy gets determined and identified, right here on SH! The next step would be????? 267 more pages of typing???? Sometimes I feel like we have remarkable people on this site, other times.........oh boy!

This thread has turned into comedy gold for me, I appreciate all the typing and laughs I get from it.

67 pages of typing for an event that not a single person here attended. All the detective work from from your phone/computer, based on some released video. LOL.

Let's pretend for a minute, the conspiracy gets determined and identified, right here on SH! The next step would be????? 267 more pages of typing???? Sometimes I feel like we have remarkable people on this site, other times.........oh boy!
We should just shut down the Hide. There's no reason to discuss any topics.
Thanks for your contribution. Turn off the light on your way out

Yup I agree.....too much time on their hands and not getting back to work.

What's interesting is that I just saw a video of the officers that had been surrounding the building where the shooter was located after spectators notified them; one of those officers informed the spectators that his COMMS confirms a headshot of the shooter livetime. So there weren't working COMMs to get Trump off the stage and protected but they were COMMS to confirm a headshot of one guy?

Also, during the hearing they mention multiple police departments were involved in the detail. Makes you wonder about some PD having a closer relationship with SS and then these SWAT guys shown in this video.

Reactions: Bender and theLBC
67 pages of typing for an event that not a single person here attended.
Judas freakin Priest! There is nothing more intellectually dishonest than somebody coming into a forum and complaining because the forum members are acting like they’re on a fucking forum.

Aren’t you the one who gave your expert opinion on the Alec Baldwin shooting? I’m assuming you were there……?

IMG_5324.jpeg

Judas freakin Priest! There is nothing more intellectually dishonest than somebody coming into a forum and complaining because the forum members are acting like they’re on a fucking forum.

Aren’t you the one who gave your expert opinion on the Alec Baldwin shooting? I’m assuming you were there……?

View attachment 8470930
Dear Sirs,
This is no longer a forum. Please stop all discussion and commentary. Thanks.