Shots Fired At President Trump's Butler PA Rally!

Y A congressman testified he made 15 hits out of 16 tries on the head of a human target at 130 yds 8 shots with scope and 8 shots with red dot sight...target displayed in testimony...and hadn't shot his AR15 in 6 years.
Rep. Pat Fallon, a Texas Republican, tore into Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle at a House Oversight hearing Monday where he called her out for not visiting the site, not immediately speaking to the agents involved, not securing the most obvious dangerous site, her comment about the sloped roof.

Fallon says he recreated the shots taken at Donald Trump and achieved a 94% success rate, as an amateur: "And that shooter was a better shot than me. It is a miracle President Trump wasn't killed!"

"Have you visited the site?" he asked the Director.

"No," Cheatle replied.

"The shooter has visited the site two more times than you have, and he had a drone," Fallon said. "All the law enforcement I have spoken with over the past nine days are amazed the rooftop was not secured. Do you know why? It is dangerous."

"It wasn't the roof that was dangerous, it was the nutjob on top of the roof," he said.

"I have never had any long gun training in my life. I own an AR-15, and the last time I shot it, one time, was six years ago. That is until Saturday, where we recreated the events in Texas. We recreated what happened in Butler. I was laying prone on a sloped roof at 130 yards at 6:30 pm. I know he had a scope, but we don't know what kind he had, so I shot eight rounds of each. 15 out of 16 kill shots. And the one I missed, would have hit the President's ear. That's a 94% success rate. And that shooter was a better shot than me. It is a miracle President Trump wasn't killed!"

"I believe your horrifying ineptitude and your lack of skilled leadership is a disgrace. Your obfuscating today is shameful and you should be fired immediately," he said. "Go back to guarding Doritos."

if it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,quacks like a duck it's probably not an otter.
You make an excellent point.
Despite the fact that no black panther"cougar" has ever been documented ANYWHERE and a melanistic cougar nor florida panther has ever been documented in captivity or the wild.
Every state in the contiguous US has numerous sightings of said cryptid, by some cousin named Billy Wayne, or Jimmy Ray, or Wilber Gene. Who has seen a black panther.
Bigfoot, i believe the panther thing isnt even possible.
Unless of course there is a couple really busy, melanistic jaguars, in places they arent supposed to be. Despite the fact that they too, even in their normal range, are pretty rare.

Reactions: doubloon
ALL possible explanations have in no way been ruled out. if that happens,and it won't,then a single,deranged,unsupported lone shooter will be the answer. there are so many other factors unexplored,hidden,denied,unproven,misrepresented that the simplest solution can in no way be taken as final.

Alamo Razor - winners write history

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, the FED version will be the recorded version.

Alamo Razor - winners write history

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, the FED version will be the recorded version.
That's kinda like the Gunfight Razor or Dueling Razor, doesn't matter what or who started it or why... whoever's alive when it's over gets to say how it went down 🤷🏼‍♂️

...unless Camera Razor comes into play, which states all else being equal whatever you're doing, wherever you are and whenever you're doing it you are probably being recorded as it happens

...unless Camera Razor comes into play, which states all else being equal whatever you're doing, wherever you are and whenever you're doing it you are probably being recorded as it happens
Even then, you're still fucked.
Digital manipulation by skilled nerds can already create hard to detect video and still image fakes.

The line between real and artificial will become more and more elusive until the fall, when we are once again communicating with drums, smoke signals and carrier pigeons.

Even then, you're still fucked.
Digital manipulation by skilled nerds can already create hard to detect video and still image fakes.
Modern cameras in phones and such don't even take real photos as a base, the phone take a photo of what it's programmed to do. Add in things like optical illusions and the lack of depth of field and even legit photos can look fake.

that is quite sensible. crooks doesn't appear to be in the top 10% of his gen in athleticism. i don't see a sling on the rifle. climb up something,pipe maybe,with an unsecured weapon? don't think so. and people in floor below. things are noisy under a metal roof. loud crowd,so maybe hard to hear crawling over you,but?
They said that he had a backpack so he could have taken it down and put it in the backpack.

What ever happened to the local officer that took a shot at Crooks and missed?
Anyone account for his shot in the video recording soundtracks?

Crooks 8 shots
SS 1 shot
Local LEO 1 shot

1 hit on Trump
4 hits on attendees
1 hit on hydraulic line
1 hit on Crooks

Despite the fact that no black panther"cougar" has ever been documented ANYWHERE
Bobby-Seale-Huey-Newton-Black-Panther-Party.jpg

"What u talkin' bout Willis?"

Anyone account for his shot in the video recording soundtracks?

I'm still looking for this too ... I've been thinking if I can find an account for the time of the shot I could correlate it to a video but there is very little data about it. One or two articles say he "interrupted" Crooks but it's not clear if it was before or after the first three shots.

Some accounts say the local LEO who took the shot was a "sniper" and others say he was a grunt on the ground. Even if the local that took the shot was a "sniper" it doesn't mean he took the shot with a rifle or from an elevated position since reports say the locals deployed inside the "open window 2nd shooter" building were "snipers" and they left their post.

So there is an 11 person by bipartisan congressional investigational committee forming to look into the assassination attempt of Trump. Dems are allowed to pick five choices, so who do they want on board?
Bennie Thompson, the man who tried to pass a bill preventing Trump from getting any Secret Service detail whatsoever related to his felony status, and New York lawyer/Levi heir Dan Goldman who declared multiple times that Trump needed to "be eliminated".

I'm still looking for this too ... I've been thinking if I can find an account for the time of the shot I could correlate it to a video but there is very little data about it. One or two articles say he "interrupted" Crooks but it's not clear if it was before or after the first three shots.

Some accounts say the local LEO who took the shot was a "sniper" and others say he was a grunt on the ground. Even if the local that took the shot was a "sniper" it doesn't mean he took the shot with a rifle or from an elevated position since reports say the locals deployed inside the "open window 2nd shooter" building were "snipers" and they left their post.
Some guy that got there super early and got a seat in the stands behind President Trump claims to have seen a couple snipers set up in the bleachers over by the pond. Would be just under 400 yards from there to Crooks and his crooks.

There is a YouTube video about it on a channel called ‘guided’

I’d say it is ‘hearsay’ but there could be truth to it.

So there is an 11 person by bipartisan congressional investigational committee forming to look into the assassination attempt of Trump. Dems are allowed to pick five choices, so who do they want on board?
Bennie Thompson, the man who tried to pass a bill preventing Trump from getting any Secret Service detail whatsoever related to his felony status, and New York lawyer/Levi heir Dan Goldman who declared multiple times that Trump needed to "be eliminated".
iu

Members of the local SWAT team assigned to protect former President Donald Trump at his rally on July 13 have revealed that they had no contact with the Secret Service prior to an assassination attempt on the former president.

The shooting occurred on July 13 when a would-be assassin opened fire at Trump while he was addressing supporters.

During an exclusive interview with ABC News’ senior investigative correspondent Aaron Katersky, the officers detailed how a lack of communication and planning failures led to a critical delay in identifying and neutralizing the threat.

“They told us they had no communication with the Secret Service until after the gunfire started. This SWAT team saw the shooter. They recognized him as suspicious, even took pictures of him,” Katersky reported.

“None of the concerns, though, had a chance of reaching decision-makers before Trump took the stage because of what these men and women described as failures of planning and communication,” he added.

“So I think that that was probably a pivotal point where I started thinking things were wrong because that never happened and we had no communication with the Secret Service,” he added.

Aaron Katersky: You had no communication with the Secret Service at all on that Saturday?
Jason Woods: Not until after the shooting.

Jason Woods, the lead sharpshooter of the SWAT team in Beaver County, expressed his frustration.

“We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service snipers whenever they arrived, and that never happened,” Woods said.

Aaron Katersky: And by then
Jason Woods: It was too late.
The aftermath of this catastrophic failure resulted in one death—Corey Comperatore, a rally attendee—and left two others critically injured.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like they didn't know who is who on the roofs, that definitely could've caused a delay in shooting Crooks. The big question is what is this intentional? How could it not be?

I bet this is why neither the Secret Service Director Cheatler nor Wray were willing to release the names of all the agents involved at the hearings upon request.

Last edited:

Glad that was cleared up, because the CIA would never assassinate a US president.

Glad that was cleared up, because the CIA would never assassinate a US president.

And they would never lie about MKUltra.

It was NLUltra.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC and mtrmn
And this is almost impossible to believe in this day and age with technology. A first year LEO that cared about this job would have recognized that this should have been a priority during the initial briefing.

But with this interview today showing local SWAT had zero interaction with Secret Service counter snipers? WTH?

Reactions: Makinchips208
Has anyone considered that he took a bullet from the rear by local PD? all the video of the SS snipers just shows them flinching as far as I can tell and then cuts away/ends.

Damn and here I am accused of being fake because I only joined in 2020 and have just a few posts.

*laughs to himself*

Damn and here I am accused of being fake because I only joined in 2020 and have just a few posts.

*laughs to himself*

I'm pretty sure I've never accused you of being fake but already been there done that someone accused of being the glowie a while back.

What is it about searching for verification of the local LEO taking a pot shot that makes you think "fake" account?

There are a couple articles out there from official sources that Crooks was engaged/interrupted by local LEO. And one or two more that say this, or another, local officer fired at Crooks.

So what is it about looking for verification these statements from official sources screams fake about the searcher?

One of the local police officers deployed at the Trump rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday shot at the would-be assassin as he was firing toward the former president, Richard Goldinger, the district attorney of Butler County, said in an interview on Wednesday.

But the local officer did not fire the kill shot, Mr. Goldinger said, adding that he did not know if the officer had injured the gunman. The Secret Service has said its own snipers killed the gunman.

“Our guys did engage him,” Mr. Goldinger said, adding that the gunman had a “reaction” to the local officer’s shot.

They took a picture of Crooks sitting on a retaining wall minutes before he climbed to the roof. They also said that they were watching him at other times before the rally. They had contact or watched him enough to know that he had a range finder. No mention or pictures of the backpack that he had on the roof. You need a very good sized backpack to put an AR upper in without the barrel sticking out. Even if it has an 18" barrel.
When and where was the backpack staged?

This coming from a LEO is not only shows ignorance of the role LEO plays in all of this but also the hypocrisy of it all. Trust me, if one of the three letters called for assistance, LEO would show up to defend their “brothers”.
Amen.

All these people that on one hand say gov agencies are corrupt and bad. Then go ahead and build rifles and or train those same people.

The cognitive disconnect is astonishing

Reactions: st1650