• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Slavery_7f2867_115881.jpg

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I wasn't sure where to post this so mods please feel free to move this to the fitness forum or observation devices. So today my doctor told me that I need to stop masturbating, I was shocked and confused that she would intrude on such a personal subject. Being taken aback it took me a minute to ask why and she said something about it creeping out the nurses in the office. Come to think about it the old ladies sitting next to me in the waiting room when the doctor came out to ask me to stop seemed uncomfortable too. Hmmmpf!

Pics or it didn't happen. Couple up skirts or shriveled cleavage shots would be cool too, ya sick fuck.;)

i wasn't sure where to post this so mods please feel free to move this to the fitness forum or observation devices. So today my doctor told me that i need to stop masturbating, i was shocked and confused that she would intrude on such a personal subject. Being taken aback it took me a minute to ask why and she said something about it creeping out the nurses in the office. Come to think about it the old ladies sitting next to me in the waiting room when the doctor came out to ask me to stop seemed uncomfortable too. Hmmmpf!

would you please stop sending me this. I was kidding.............

PzmvYTX.jpg

Sirh, 1J and Cartman get yer own damn goats! I knew you clowns would come out of the goat closet like fat kids chasing a jelly filled donut when you saw my Betsy.

It's been proven there is ZERO chance of emotional distress sharing things like your beautiful Betsy who I wanna make my besty over drinks n winks.
Now pass the kid. :cool:

It's been proven there is ZERO chance of emotional distress sharing things like your beautiful Betsy who I wanna make my besty over drinks n winks.
Now pass the kid. :cool:

With your taste in "girls" from Bangkok and Subic Bay combined with the fact that you always volunteer to search the new inmates imma have to decline.

You think it's normal to burn when you pee.

With your taste in "girls" from Bangkok and Subic Bay combined with the fact that you always volunteer to search the new inmates imma have to decline.

You think it's normal to burn when you pee.

Well, I'll just say after awhile it just seems normal. Kinda like an acquired taste. Ask you know who.;)